Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    you freaking guys a way toooooo funny with these clips!!!! that was prefect kratos...

ImACrazyJewDaddy is offline Associate Member
    Nope, didnt catch who did it..but Im planning on doing something. I dont think I can masterbate over a sandwhich LOL..so Ill think of something else...I thnk the only good way to go is to put loads of laxativein everything, and even a good ol' doo-doo" desert brownie in another bag.....O, and it only cost me $2.67 for that taco bell...and it was fullfilling.

LOL just laughed my ass off at that clip.

Good one

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    the important question is did you right your name on it. lol man ive had it happen a couple of times when i was younger i used to get so pissed. im just glad i dont work with anyone anymore. keep us posted on ur revenge

no one puts their names on their lunches, not too many people work on my shift...and besides everyone eats shit junk food where I am at. Tuesday is revenge day lol.. we have to sit through a 2 hour meeting...hehehe. I will weed them out!

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    GET A DILDO!!One time my younger brother was in college and he couldnt find his meal swipe card. He swore somebody had taken it. It had his room key on it as well. He was livid... which made me i got livid. How dare some skinny fagget selfish ass take my bodybuilder brothers food card just for his dumb endulgence purposes while my brother is tryin to make natures wonderful creation even more wonder. So i came over to his dorm with a DILDO and we went around asking people and we were all serious and shit and told a few people we will stop at nothing to find this person and beat him within an inch of his life and sodomize him with the dildo. they saw the dildo, and we were stone cold serious. I heard people telling other people. Then we realized we should just sit in the room and weight and leave a sign on the door that we were gone for the weekend, encouraging a person with the room key to stop in. Then i stayed in the room and he went around looking again, and magicallly he was like "I found them!" they were in the bathroom where i left them!" I was like wtf, i came down here for nothing. He was like "I swear i didn't see them there before!"
    Maybe he didn't. Maybe the offender got wind of the didlo beating that awaited and returned it.
    Point is. Leave a dildo outside with a note from many diffrent magazines, that says...leave the lunches where they are...or this will go into you....you know who you are". Then deny ever not being able to find the lunch so they don't suspect you. But dont do this if you complained already about your lunch being missing. People are afraid of dildos...i think.
    Its a little warped but it gets the job done. i wouldnt actuaally use it, just wave it around after beating them down, just to clarify,lol

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by seriousmass View Post
    beautiful word choice.

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981 View Post
    GET A DILDO!!One time my younger brother was in college and he couldnt find his meal swipe card. He swore somebody had taken it. It had his room key on it as well. He was livid... which made me i got livid. How dare some skinny fagget selfish ass take my bodybuilder brothers food card just for his dumb endulgence purposes while my brother is tryin to make natures wonderful creation even more wonder. So i came over to his dorm with a DILDO and we went around asking people and we were all serious and shit and told a few people we will stop at nothing to find this person and beat him within an inch of his life and sodomize him with the dildo. they saw the dildo, and we were stone cold serious. I heard people telling other people. Then we realized we should just sit in the room and weight and leave a sign on the door that we were gone for the weekend, encouraging a person with the room key to stop in. Then i stayed in the room and he went around looking again, and magicallly he was like "I found them!" they were in the bathroom where i left them!" I was like wtf, i came down here for nothing. He was like "I swear i didn't see them there before!"
    Maybe he didn't. Maybe the offender got wind of the didlo beating that awaited and returned it.
    Point is. Leave a dildo outside with a note from many diffrent magazines, that says...leave the lunches where they are...or this will go into you....you know who you are". Then deny ever not being able to find the lunch so they don't suspect you. But dont do this if you complained already about your lunch being missing. People are afraid of dildos...i think.
    Its a little warped but it gets the job done. i wouldnt actuaally use it, just wave it around after beating them down, just to clarify,lol
    thats funny as hell......

everyone i work with is a fatass-peice-of-crap-eating-everything-in-site kinda person. So Im leaving out a couple hot-pockets.....loaded with lax..this monday. see how it goes

Gears is offline Member
    put a mouse trap in your sandwich.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ImACrazyJewDaddy View Post
    everyone i work with is a fatass-peice-of-crap-eating-everything-in-site kinda person. So Im leaving out a couple hot-pockets.....loaded with lax..this monday. see how it goes
    thanks for the heads up! *L* ill be sure not to touch them ..in fact ill offer them to your boss saying you made them for him.....

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    I used to make some big ****ing awesome sandwiches to bring to school. They were always the envy of everyone who I ate with. This one guy (he was our wrestling heavyweight, and an OT. I think he weighed around 270) always would try to get all up in my shit. everyday he would be asking me for bites of my delicious creations. If i stopped eating for 2 seconds he would ask me, "are you done? you gonna eat the rest of that???" He used to harass underclassmen and try to steal their food.

EVERY single day.

One day, I brought 2 sandwiches. I made a special one for him. i snipped some pubes and put em up in the sandwich. I ate the pubeless one first then said loudly "man im full, i cant eat this" of course hefty comes over and just grabs without even asking if he cold have it. I told some ppl what I did...he started munching right up. after a while i couldnt take it anymore and was started busting a gut laughing at him. He had my pubes in his teeth, and the whole table laughing. He spit out what was in his mouth and ran to the bathroom and puked. He put down like half the sandwich before he even realized it. I'd recommend pubes in the sandwich. works everytime.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information