Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ImACrazyJewDaddy is offline Associate Member

Angry F!@# this A$$HOLE!!

How many of you guys have had your lunch STOLEN at WORK!??? I dont know about you, but I believed that this only happened in elementary school.... At 10 , I only had 1 ham/turkey sandwhich to eat..nothing else till 2:40 am. when I got off early.I was soo hungry,tired, and pissed off that I drove straight to taco 'balls' and had 3 cheesy double beef burritos(Without cheese lol). Their goes my diet for the week...or month. ...what else can I say...

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    i have not had my food stolen but at work they will clean out the fridges and if you do not have the date with your name on it they will throw in trash,yes i had name and date on bag in 2 different places and dumbass threw it away and i am talking about all my food for the night 3 meals plus tuna needless to say i raised hell about it thought i was going to get fired so i finally calmed down left and went to store.

higherdesire is offline Banned
    I love the lunchroom thief. I always set a nice trap for them. I made a sandwhich one time and mixed a whole lot of chili pitines in it. It came up ghost but I have the satifaction of knowing that whoever bit into that sandwhich hated their day.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    yeah its his fault you blew one meal of your diet that is now turning into a week or month of a diet blown hmmmmmm just a thought
    btw - Thanks for the lunch *LOL*........

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    im usually the one stealing ppls lunches. im always too broke to afford any lunch for myself. or even breakfast. or even dinner.

so i raid the company fridge.

lol

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I hate that sht.

glad I don't work in an office now.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by higherdesire View Post
    I love the lunchroom thief. I always set a nice trap for them. I made a sandwhich one time and mixed a whole lot of chili pitines in it. It came up ghost but I have the satifaction of knowing that whoever bit into that sandwhich hated their day.
    LOL thats great. on the ultimate fighter the one team would steal this guys fruit platter every day, without fail. so one time, the entire team (of the fruit platter owner) pissed in the fruit before the thieving team could steal it, and they didn't know it, and ate the entire thing covered in piss

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Quote Originally Posted by ImACrazyJewDaddy View Post
    How many of you guys have had your lunch STOLEN at WORK!??? I dont know about you, but I believed that this only happened in elementary school.... At 10 , I only had 1 ham/turkey sandwhich to eat..nothing else till 2:40 am. when I got off early.I was soo hungry,tired, and pissed off that I drove straight to taco 'balls' and had 3 cheesy double beef burritos(Without cheese lol). Their goes my diet for the week...or month. ...what else can I say...

that sounds like so low, that the probability of you forgetting your lunch or misplacing it somehow seems more likely....just something to consdier

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    im usually the one stealing ppls lunches. im always too broke to afford any lunch for myself. or even breakfast. or even dinner.

lol
    dam dukki your the only bro i know whom can probably get a chick to buy you dinner and she still puts out anyway.if i could only be you for a day.......

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    yeah its his fault you blew one meal of your diet that is now turning into a week or month of a diet blown hmmmmmm just a thought
    btw - Thanks for the lunch *LOL*........
    I agree, but u should hide out and find him, Then once he is found you should Rape HIM!!!!! in a not gay way but as a I HATE YOU WAY!!!!

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    dam dukki your the only bro i know whom can probably get a chick to buy you dinner and she still puts out anyway.if i could only be you for a day.......
    its 2009. a bitch better buy me dinner.
    ima say this... ive been on over 100 "dates" in the last few months. ive only paid for 5 of them.

whoopsie

XD40 is offline Senior Member
    I used to work @ tyson foods my freshman year of college and always got my lunch stolen by the union steward. he would come into our break room and kick us out to go back to work. then whatever you left on the table he would eat/steal. so one day i got tired of this shit and decided to have some fun. I had some chapstick and went into the bathroom. i had been eating 1.5G of protein per pound. so you can imagine. i took a shit and whipped my ass with the chaptstcik then i put the cap on. in the break room like clock work he kicked us out. i hid behind the door and watched him eat chips and cookies. then he found the chaptstcik and the sick basterd used it ! i couldnt stop laughing so i busted out from the door i was hiding behind watching him through the crack...needless to say he never did that shit again.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    I would jizz in a sandwich

and leave it out for him/her....

Joker111086 is offline Associate Member
    lmao thats gotta freakin suck, id flip shits if someone stole my food, stabbed my friend with a fork and made him bleed for trying to steal a peice of my chicken

higherdesire is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    LOL thats great. on the ultimate fighter the one team would steal this guys fruit platter every day, without fail. so one time, the entire team (of the fruit platter owner) pissed in the fruit before the thieving team could steal it, and they didn't know it, and ate the entire thing covered in piss

I have no idea how noone died that season. I mean the retaliation for th piss thing was one of the guys jizzed on another ones suchi and everyone actually let him eat it. Dude, for real? i am sorry to say but I could accept that as a gotcha. I guess I ain't man enough to handle it, I would literally killl someone you know?

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    You lunch was good. What are you bringing tomorrow? I need to know in advance.

alex18 is offline Member
    i have my own personal fridge in my office.....so no problems my end...

ImACrazyJewDaddy is offline Associate Member
    No, I didnt forget it or replace it....It was stolen. My supervisors said that this situation happens quite frequently, so now thats its only 20 degrees outside, I might just leave it in the trunk of the car. Or get a tackle box with a lock, and a LoJAck security system and follow their every move.... ah..can't afford that yet

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    There was a chick who used to steal our lunch.

We ganged up on her ass one morning.

One dude put epsom salts in his orange juice and left it there.

I put a chocolate laxative into my peanut butter sandwich.

Each person put a laxative in whatever food item they were leaving in the lunch room.

Then we ducked out.

When we came back, the chick had already left work sick.

She was out for a week.

That taught her.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I use to steal my teachers lunch in school. She would keep it in a fridge in the home economics room.

SOme times I'd just take a few bits of her apple, and eat half her sandwich and put it back.

She'd ask people to confess every time then. No one suspected the big guy in the back to be the culprit though, lol.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ImACrazyJewDaddy View Post
    laugh my butt off!!!! wow, you had to be pissed off to go to taco hell, i would have gotten a three nacho cheese chalupas and a beefy been burrito, and a nacho grande with extra every thing - o ya - and a gallon of mountain dew all for under 5 dollars (just joking about the cost i would prod be 7 dollars)

so who took your lunch???

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amcon View Post
    laugh my butt off!!!! wow, you had to be pissed off to go to taco hell, i would have gotten a three nacho cheese chalupas and a beefy been burrito, and a nacho grande with extra every thing - o ya - and a gallon of mountain dew all for under 5 dollars (just joking about the cost i would prod be 7 dollars)

so who took your lunch???
    Taco bell is kind of expensive actually. Well compared to those dollar menues.

I can hit up Micky D's, get 4 McDoubles for $4.20. I have a gallon of water in my truck.

100grams of protein in 4 of those puppies
    100 grams of fat too unfortunately
    1640 calories

Light weight baby, light weight!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    easy to fix.. take 2 lunches, one you put in the frig with a special exlax brownie in it..

good times.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post

lol
    you freakin dirt ball

BritishColumbian is offline Senior Member
    NEVER mess with a mans food, if you do, prepare to DIE. I have allready been fired for beating a co-worker half to death for jokingly putting drywall mud in my sandwich. I even got an asault charge out of it.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by higherdesire View Post
    In my grad year of high-school a kid named Shaun used to always go into my buddy Conor's locker, and take 1 whole bite out of everything in his lunch. (I'm talking a bite out of the sandwich, carrots, etc). Eventually my buddy just decided to jizz in his ham sandwich.. all over it... and took pictures, prior to putting in his locker.

Sure enough.. Shaun took a bite later on that day!!! hahahaha. The funniest part was he couldn't do shit back..!! It's not like Conor did anything to Shaun personally... he just wanted to cum in his own sandwich LOL.

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by seriousmass View Post
    he just wanted to cum in his own sandwich LOL.
    LMAO.

l..m..a..o

alex18 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seriousmass View Post
    In my grad year of high-school a kid named Shaun used to always go into my buddy Conor's locker, and take 1 whole bite out of everything in his lunch. (I'm talking a bite out of the sandwich, carrots, etc). Eventually my buddy just decided to jizz in his ham sandwich.. all over it... and took pictures, prior to putting in his locker.

Sure enough.. Shaun took a bite later on that day!!! hahahaha. The funniest part was he couldn't do shit back..!! It's not like Conor did anything to Shaun personally... he just wanted to cum in his own sandwich LOL.
    pay back is schweet!

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    if anyone ****s with my food, i'll send them to the hospital with raw chicken blood poured all over a salad or some shit. We had a lunch room thief in the past too...

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^^You are one mean bastard

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Ninja View Post
    ^^^You are one mean bastard
    Maybe so, but it's not my fault someone stole my salad.

RuhlFreak55 is online now Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    this is why i'm mean to everyone.....they all know that if they stole my food, they probably wouldn't live to see the next day.

Quote Originally Posted by alex18 View Post
    pay back is schweet!
    lol. agreed.

actually a lot of gross sh*t happened at my school. Let me think...

Oh... it was free slurpee day @ 7 11 (because it was their birthday) and my french teacher, who gave us an IMPOSSIBLE test the day before & everyone hated, asked if someone could get her a slurpee... anyways.. a bunch of the guys decided to take turns pissing in the cup and then filled it with slurpee juice on top.

I had to sit through French the next block watching her drink every last drop. pretty disgusting...

But no harm done right?? I mean urine is sterile HAHAHA.

You definitely can't trust anyone.
    Last edited by seriousmass; 01-29-2009 at 05:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by *Narkissos* View Post
    There was a chick stealing our lunch. [so] We ganged up on her ass one morning.
    beautiful word choice.

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member
    This would really set me off!
    I'm starving, and my food is taken when I go to eat.
    I'm trying to eat good and clean to gain weight while working out,now no food and not enough time at lunch to go out.
    I would retaliate in some way!
    Now I would just fire everyone that worked for me!

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    What i did one time was put a strong liquid laxative mixed in with my mustard sauce that I had made up for my sandwiches. Some asshole would eat both of my sandwiches that I had made up for work and would leave a couple bits worth just to tease me. I had a good idea who did it. Turns out it was this ****stain dock worker who thought he was funny and I never got along with. From what his buddies told me he spent almost his entire shift on the shitter later that night. Never had my stuff messed with again, I played dumb and spread this story that my roommate called me and said not to eat my food cause it made him sick. I never got any retaliation against me.....LOL

Rugger02 is offline Anabolic Member
    We got one of them too, but they're kinda shy, only steal about once amonth. I put syrup of ipecac (Sp?) that stuff that induces vomiting on my salad one time but it was never stolen. I was disappointed.

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    Did you forget then eat it?

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    Taco bell is kind of expensive actually. Well compared to those dollar menues.

I can hit up Micky D's, get 4 McDoubles for $4.20. I have a gallon of water in my truck.

100grams of protein in 4 of those puppies
    100 grams of fat too unfortunately
    1640 calories

Light weight baby, light weight!
    thats good to know!! in case im in need of a quick meal every once in a while!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information