MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Mannnn I feel like an ass****!

Anyone feel guilty for those guys in the gym or in your life that are good guys, genuinely nice people, never hurt a fly, good natured and good moral character and they come to you for nutritional advice or the "man! you look good! i wanna look like you!" conversation and you gotta tell um "diet and training man! gotta have determination and blah blah blah"

You guys ever feel like a prick for saying this shit (for those of you on AAS)?

Ya diet and training is big part of the equation but AAS is every bit as large a part. They wanna know all about all these bogus supps and things... Man. Just feel bad for them.

One friend, hes kinda heavy, not obese but needs to lose some poundage, is always on me about workouts and diet and supps and all this shit. Poor kid. Makes me sad just lookin into his pudgy little face! haha

Anybody get like that?

alex18 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMArmour View Post
    Anyone feel guilty for those guys in the gym or in your life that are good guys, genuinely nice people, never hurt a fly, good natured and good moral character and they come to you for nutritional advice or the "man! you look good! i wanna look like you!" conversation and you gotta tell um "diet and training man! gotta have determination and blah blah blah"

Ya diet and training is big part of the equation but AAS is every bit as large a part. They wanna know all about all these bogus supps and things... Man. Just feel bad for them.

One friend, hes kinda heavy, not obese but needs to lose some poundage, is always on me about workouts and diet and supps and all this shit. Poor kid. Makes me sad just lookin into his pudgy little face! haha

Anybody get like that?
    HAHA no f4ck em...im a selfish mofo...

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    I have a friend that is obese about 175 pounds over weight...I tried to help him and have written him out several diet plans and cardio plans...even worked out with him but he slows me down so much...I guess what I am trying to say...i feel bad for people that dont help themselves....allmost all my other friends are gear heads....so fu** them..lol

Blog Entries
    haha this guy in particular is a nice guy! not an obese ****er at all but **** man! haha its ****ing sad for them.

Play in the sandbox with the kiddies

OR

Join the Gods on Mount Olympus??

I know which one i chose.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    haha this guy in particular is a nice guy! not an obese ****er at all but **** man! haha its ****ing sad for them.

Play in the sandbox with the kiddies

OR

Join the Gods on Mount Olympus??

I know which one i chose.

Don't feel bad, WE are not a club to be joined, but an honor to be earned with every drop of blood, sweat, and tears we shed to learn how to do things right, eat the boring bland food, abstain from crap food and alcohol, lift tons of steel on a daily bases.

Teach them to diet and workout, and if they show the dedication that it takes, then and only then show them the darkside

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"

Anybody get like that?

you gotta consider to though......

that if they really had the drive, with this being the age of the internet, they should be able to figure things out for themselves.

I never had an individual face to face explain or teach anything to me, I am sure the same for most others. I hung around alot of sites, learned how to filter garbage, learned where the good info is at, and have tremendous trial and error under my belt.

mm armour....anybody ever show you the way? Nobody showed me the way.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    sympathy is just a form of mockery. If hes serious ...and works hard ....help him out. If not just level with him and tell him all the supps in the world wont get him where he wants to go without hard work and discipline - and most likely he can get to a respctable level with just those 2 things and no supplements - of any kind. - JMO....

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Most guys at the gym that ask me "what supps to take" are not anywhere near ready for AAS. I give them the best advice that I can on what supps are worth taking, and that is not many IMO. As well, I give training and diet advice. But, I don't share my AAS protocol at all. Most can assume just by my appearance. But Im not going to fuel the fire.

I did help one dedicated bro, who told me his goal was to become a "pro". He has not dissappointed yet and just started prep for his second contest. But I don't think I will "help" many more because of the exposure. Best to stay underground.

How many people have come up to you and asked for advice who are already on AAS? I have had quite a few guys come to me and volunteer their AAS use. And its always a train wreck. 90% of users that I see have very little knowledge.

Zino is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    Don't feel bad, WE are not a club to be joined, but an honor to be earned with every drop of blood, sweat, and tears we shed to learn how to do things right, eat the boring bland food, abstain from crap food and alcohol, lift tons of steel on a daily bases.

Teach them to diet and workout, and if they show the dedication that it takes, then and only then show them the darkside
    Awesome post. I agree all the way.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    Most guys at the gym that ask me "what supps to take" are not anywhere near ready for AAS. I give them the best advice that I can on what supps are worth taking, and that is not many IMO. As well, I give training and diet advice. But, I don't share my AAS protocol at all. Most can assume just by my appearance. But Im not going to fuel the fire.

I did help one dedicated bro, who told me his goal was to become a "pro". He has not dissappointed yet and just started prep for his second contest. But I don't think I will "help" many more because of the exposure. Best to stay underground.

How many people have come up to you and asked for advice who are already on AAS? I have had quite a few guys come to me and volunteer their AAS use. And its always a train wreck. 90% of users that I see have very little knowledge.
    Very well said.

I've actually experienced more people who were already on AAS who would approach me. That's funny. It is always a fvking train wreck!

All the others, I don't say anything about AAS use. If they are sincere, I will talk about diet, etc.

IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru
    It took time for you and me to get over the pathetic rationalizations we made for not doing things. If I did it on my own then they should to so fvck em...

BuffBuffalo is offline Senior Member
    I just learned to keep my headphones in and ignore everything without a vag in the gym. It works for me

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04 View Post
    you gotta consider to though......

that if they really had the drive, with this being the age of the internet, they should be able to figure things out for themselves.

I never had an individual face to face explain or teach anything to me, I am sure the same for most others. I hung around alot of sites, learned how to filter garbage, learned where the good info is at, and have tremendous trial and error under my belt.

mm armour....anybody ever show you the way? Nobody showed me the way.
    Never. 7 years of reading and trial and error. Thankful for this website tho. one stop shop for intel. As for cgb's post... I dont talk to them about AAS AT ALL. I dont mention steroids . Period.

higherdesire is offline Banned
    I just had this conversation with an associate about A-rod where he was complaining that A-rod had this unfair advantage becasue of his juicing. I kinda went off, maybe too much. I was like dude steroids aren't some fvckin magical thing. You don't just take them and WHAM you're large. Steroids take dedication and commitment, to put it lightly, to be effective. You have to train harder and better and be dedicated to a lifestyle that is able to be complimented by the roids before it will put you in the arena where can be worth doing. Fvck anyone who sees us and says "you cheated", no I busted my ass to get to where I am. Some say I am obsessed, I say obsession is a lazy persons word for dedication. Steroids are not fo the casual lifter. The on again off agian gym goer. It is for people that are consistant and motivated to utilize every available resource to compliment thier intense efforts to be all the they can. I never feel guilty about it.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mmarmour View Post

play in the sandbox with the kiddies

or

join the gods on mount olympus??
    couldn't say it better myself my brotha... I know which one i choose too...

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned

Anybody get like that?
    no, not really.

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    awww you have a heart...it's good to know!

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!

Anybody get like that?
    nope never... i really believe they have to get the diet and work out plan right before the dabble in aas... if the just jump in they will never keep their gains - and then look back and say "man i tried that stuff it didnt really work for me... it just helped me out for a few months" the reason... then never got diet and work out right... that truelly is the foundation - aas just makes the rest way better.

and btw if i know them well enough i tell them to make their own choice and tell them to come here and read up on it...

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    If someone is that over weight then steroids would not be much of a benefit to begin with. If someone is not willing to put the time and effort in to begin with then steroids are not for them in the first place. 90% of the people out there never even begin to tap into their potential in the first place and would just misuse steroids in my opinion.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries

WOLFCRAFT is offline Senior Member
    If they're friends or dudes I like I tell them the truth.

And damn MadMatt you really like that picture huh??

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    I got a good friend that is about 350lbs, he was 600lbs before he got surgery. The problem is that he's been at this weight now for about 2 years. I try to help him with diet and cardio advise but he doesn't listen. He wants to work out with me but he slows me down too. I tell him to just hit cardio but he wants to lift weights. Sometimes I think he doesn't want to change. I've caught him eatting a ton of candy and fast food.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    one of my best friends is like that. probably 30+lbs overweight (was almost 30%bf over the summer lol....) like 6'1, 220? idk. but anyway, he thinks all he has to do is run twice a day (he ran a mile today) eat salad, steak, and chicken, and take hydroxy cut hardcore and he will get ripped. meanwhile i'm much smaller but MUCH more in shape and can only say so much because its not a good look...

also, he thinks he's huge, for a while last year at high school he would flex and push up the fat on his arm because he thought it looked good... it didn't.

lastly, he has this gf of a few years and they are like little kids. argue over every little thing, but he never really crosses her and visa versa, so every weekend, yo we partyin with girls tonight? but the last party i took him to, he left after 15 minutes because he couldn't find me... and we are in college....

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    no way man ppl like that are looking for a quick fix. the dedicateds ones show their true desire...just look at inky.

GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by higherdesire View Post
    I just had this conversation with an associate about A-rod where he was complaining that A-rod had this unfair advantage becasue of his juicing. I kinda went off, maybe too much. I was like dude steroids aren't some fvckin magical thing. You don't just take them and WHAM you're large. Steroids take dedication and commitment, to put it lightly, to be effective. You have to train harder and better and be dedicated to a lifestyle that is able to be complimented by the roids before it will put you in the arena where can be worth doing. Fvck anyone who sees us and says "you cheated", no I busted my ass to get to where I am. Some say I am obsessed, I say obsession is a lazy persons word for dedication. Steroids are not fo the casual lifter. The on again off agian gym goer. It is for people that are consistant and motivated to utilize every available resource to compliment thier intense efforts to be all the they can. I never feel guilty about it.
    Great post, and that's a nice quote

Thread Information