MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

The "I HATE MY JOB" Thread

Do you hate your job??

I know I do.

I own my own business.

A tanning salon, and a clothing store. And i hate what i do. With a passion.
    Ya its cooshy, hours are decent since I make my own. Make decent money at it. but i had more fun as an equipment operator at a construction outfit i used to work for. In fact...id have more fun smacking myself in the ****ing face with a piece of wood full of nails.

My name is MMArmour.

And I ****ing hate my job.

If you hate your job say it here. Tell us what you do and why you want to dive off a bridge after doing it.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I sell cars for Mercedes-Benz and I hate my job but I think this comes down to just not wanting to work. I hate sitting here doing nothing when I could be working out at home. I cant wait for the end of the year when my wife is done school so I can go elsewhere. For now I`m the only income so I have to keep doing it.

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    I hate my job so much, that typing it out will make me smash my comp.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    i like my job

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i like my job
    What do you do work at a sex toy store? jk...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    What do you do work at a sex toy store? jk...
    I dont give out the details of my job. Its outside physical labor and i like it.

Blog Entries
    I dont blame you. These service industries involving alot of people to people skills are difficult to stomach.

I work around women. Nothing but women. All women working for me (they are the only ones who apply) and its an almost exclusive female clientele. Which upon first glance seems to be a blessing. But it is a CURSE. After work i dont want to be around women. I dont want to hear women. I dont even want to see women. Its beginning to effect my outlook. Women like to vent and talk. Thats fine..but all day I get to hear about all this things that to me, DONT ****ING MATTER. I dont care about any of it. And they are just strange creatures when you have a chance to observe them all day like me. I have a women...as we speak... walking back and forth from the dressing room trying on the same two belts over and over again. She has been doing this for 45 mins. This isnt the first time shes been in here to look at those belts. I have employees attempt to sell to her. Ive tried selling to her. She doesnt want to be ****ed with but wants to drive herself AND me insane repeating the same activity over and over again. Thats just the very very tip of the iceberg. But owning a business has not only killed my inner child, it has raped, tortured and dismembered it.
    Last edited by MMArmour; 02-17-2009 at 05:24 PM.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    I drive tractor trailers locally which COULD be a good job. Prob. is ****ing retard assholes they are everywhere trying to take you out like a sniper. The thing that pisses me off the most is that some jagoff will cut you off to jam on his brakes and chuck you the finger to take the next exit, which I could care less about but when I'm moving 80k lbs at 70mph and that POS catches me off guard and I just cant stop I either rear end the POS and lose my job because there is NO excuse for a rear end collision or vear over and hope the little old lady in the mini van driving her grand kids to soccer practice is paying attention so that I don't kill the bunch of them, its ****ed up.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I own a construction company and investment properties.

I like what makes me money.

So I hate my investment properties right now.

Construction company ftw.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMArmour View Post
    I dont blame you. These service industries involving alot of people to people skills are difficult to stomach.

I work around women. Nothing but women. All women working for me (they are the only ones who apply) and its an almost exclusive female clientele. Which upon first glance seems to be a blessing. But it is a CURSE. After work i dont want to be around women. I dont want to hear women. I dont even want to see women. Its beginning to effect my outlook. Women like to vent and talk. Thats fine..but all day I get to hear about all this things that to me, DONT ****ING MATTER. I dont care about any of it. And they are just strange creatures when you have a chance to observe them all day like me. I have a women...as we speak... walking back and forth from the dressing room trying on the same two belts over and over again. She has been doing this for 45 mins. This isnt the first time shes been in here to look at those belts. I have employees attempt to sell to her. Ive tried selling to her. She doesnt want to be ****ed with but wants to drive herself AND me insane repeating the same activity over and over again. Thats just the very very tip of the iceberg. But owning a business has not only killed my inner child, it has raped, tortured and dismembered it.
    I have worked with a ton of girls before. mostly a all girl staff and i was in charge.

Sounds great, but girls are evil and they fight and compete against each other ALL the time.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    I love my jobs,

Music director for Vivid during day,
    Topless DJ at night.

... than I wake up and realize I hate my real job.. oh wait, I got laid off 2 days ago.

I LOVE my job =]
    No serious, anyone who hates their job I will do it for you half charge, I really need another job.

oneshot is offline Anabolic Member
    my job sucks. bouncing at a bar is not near as fun as i thought it would be. get screwed by the bartenders on our tip outs, clean up peoples shit, deal with drunk dumbasses all the time, work til 2 am, and hardly get a free weekend night

Zino is offline Associate Member
    I sell cars for Mercedes-Benz and I hate my job but I think this comes down to just not wanting to work. I hate sitting here doing nothing when I could be working out at home. I cant wait for the end of the year when my wife is done school so I can go elsewhere. For now I`m the only income so I have to keep doing it.
    Hey redz, are you my new go to guy for info on Merc lease rates and residuals? Please say yes. I really need one.

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Hate my job too. Hopefully will change by Friday have a job interview. I'll crack up if I stay where I am. Women are quite possibly the most useless managers ever with the least amount of intelligence when it comes to speaking to people and delgating work. They are useless.

And like MMArmour said like that women who kept trying on shit. There mind constantly changes there as predictable as a lonely choon.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    I love my job....
    I get to go to far off lands and meet people and kill them....
    I was the first one on my block to get a confirm kill in three different countries....

I am an American contractor.....

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    I like my job,im a self employed hairstylist have been for 22 years.I know what you mean tho about being around women all the time it is different,but not that bad, i love women.I get men and women that are very picky about there hair,it is not as easy as you think.Especially on tren .
    Last edited by romo6; 02-17-2009 at 07:42 PM.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by MMArmour View Post
    Do you hate your job??

I know I do.

I own my own business.

A tanning salon, and a clothing store. And i hate what i do. With a passion.
    Ya its cooshy, hours are decent since I make my own. Make decent money at it. but i had more fun as an equipment operator at a construction outfit i used to work for. In fact...id have more fun smacking myself in the ****ing face with a piece of wood full of nails.

My name is MMArmour.

And I ****ing hate my job.

If you hate your job say it here. Tell us what you do and why you want to dive off a bridge after doing it.
    I owned a decent size 7 bed salon as a side business for 10 years and loved it! I thought all the women (employees and customers) was one of the best aspects of the business.

higherdesire is offline Banned
    I do not think of myself of having a job. I work a lot and do well but I call the shots for myself and have noone to blame for anything so I just do what I need to to be successful. takes the victim mentality away for me personally.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    I'm beginning to hate my job more and more everyday. It's a great opportunity and a good company, but sitting in a cubicle all day makes me want to bash my head on my desk.

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    oh man this thread is inspiring, i actually like my job not love it but like it i hate all the extra bs that comes with it,meetings,inservices,etc etc.

fit4ever is offline Associate Member
    So you wake up tomorrow and you learn that you're unemployed. The job that once allowed you to enjoy the lifestyle that you've grown accustomed to is now gone.

Do you still hate your job?

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    i think i would like being a car salesmen. not for mb (kinda hate them) but for bmw. all this random info i have in my head would finally get me some money

for now, my job is like a 2/10. i work at mcdonalds just to have enough money to make it to the summer, so i never take it too seriously (can you take mcdonalds seriously?). i joke around 95% of the time i'm there and basically talk bs with other kids the whole time. easy but boring, but its a means to an end for me

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^^good point

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    any job sucks

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Ninja View Post
    any job sucks
    lol except for being an athlete. if i could pick any job in the world, without thinking twice, i would be a formula 1 driver. no doubt

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    If i could have any job I would be BJ penn....eating icecream and smoking weed on the beach.....i guess that not a job....but i want to eat icecream and smoke weed on the beach....

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    This thread is the ultimate karma equalizer...I would NOT want to be complaining about anything job related.

Be thankful to have one in this shitty time.

Voland is offline Celtiberian Pagan Whoremachine Leader
    I hate my job so much. I work completely alone at a supp store and do nothing at all. But i've got 4 videocams watching me doing nothing. Big brother style. I hate everyone in the direction, admin, warehouse. All they do is spy me doing nothing. If someone happens to come in i have no other option than to sell them our crappy useless supps. I'm told to do what ever it takes, specially lie. And i don't do that so they hate m and blame me for the poor income i make. If your products were not shit i could sell some!!!I hope someone comes at night and sets this store to fire. Anyhow i'll quit in less than 2 months, if not sooner.
    Last edited by Voland; 02-18-2009 at 04:25 AM.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Whats a job, i like feet.....

Blog Entries

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I hated my job so much that I quit and went back to University.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    i dont HATE my job

it has its ups and downs just like anything...

i just dont wanna be doing it for too many more years

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=FireGuy1;4440778]I owned a decent size 7 bed salon as a side business for 10 years and loved it! I thought all the women (employees and customers) was one of the best aspects of the business.[/QUOTE

Maybe I came off too...idk... exaggerated. I dont mean this to mean that i HATE women, or that I dont enjoy some of them. I have some clientele that I really do enjoy talking to and with. But its more the clothing store that drives me up the wall. THe tanning is fairly laid back, no stress, easy and smooth running.

The clothing store.

oh...

the ****ing clothing store.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    "Work sucks....that's why they call it work and not fun"

- my Father....upon graduating from college!

I'm in a catch 22...I've hated my job as a Pharmaceutical rep now for about 4years (been doing it 7). I kiss the asses of people who don't want to talk to me, and most days I feel like the bastard child of a UPS driver and caterer! Fatty Patty's (the official MD gatekeeper) crap on me all day, and only get excited if I bring them a pen or some food.

However, I just survived a layoff in December, and now feel like a lucky SOB, considering the bills I have and my family. In the current economy, I find it tough to whine about my job, when so many people would love to have mine.

With that being said....My name is Sampson, and I hate my job (though I'm grateful for it).

Tambit24 is offline Member
    HVAC tech here. Got cut at lunch time today and then my boss called later on to tell me not to bother coming in tommorrow at all because there is no work. As much as my job sucks at times, I got bills and this truely sucks. So, I don't hate my job, just my work situation.

Thread Information