Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

Should Taxpayers pay for birth control

I say helllllllllllllllll yes...............

The original charter for Planned parenthood is still going strong..

Heck, i say offer $10,000 to get a vasectomy.. I'd pay for that..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    I script for some pills is a lot cheaper then 18 years of us paying to raise one

Yes

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I have some pretty strong views on kids and the state/fed paying for things.

1. I don't think you should get a tax credit for anything over 2 kids. Give people tax breaks for the first 2. If they want more than that, they better be able to afford them. Too many people are reckless, they should not be rewarded with money from other tax payers for having more kids they can't afford.

2. I think parenting should be planned. I need a permit to put a deck off the back of my house. I think I should also need to permit to have a kid. You should have to have a suitable home and be in a position to have a kid. If someone gets knocked up, prior to having a permit pulled, one could be pulled after, but they have to be in compliance with the application or be with in a year. Accidents happen, but they should not happen 3,4 or 5 times. Everyone should be entiled to have a few kids.

3. I also think people should loose their kids easier. It's very hard for the state to get a kid out of a bad environment. It takes many many complaints. If the government spent 50% of what they do on making sure I don't get my t-bol from Thailand on a planned parenting program, we'd have to support 75% less dirt balls.

Not everyone is rich, you don't have to be rich to be a good parent. But if you want to be a parent, you better be able to afford to raise that kid. No one else should have to pay for what you want. If you want it enough, you find a way to afford it.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    It cheaper then paying for the baby.....I look at my taxes and think how kids I have fed...and so on and so on

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    hmmm I agree with all of jdoggs points except the first one.....you have to have a grace period in there....cuz like in my families case my parents are idiots and have 5 kids to support and doing that would probably make it so we drop into poverty or something, especially with mom's spending habits

Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55 View Post
    hmmm I agree with all of jdoggs points except the first one.....you have to have a grace period in there....cuz like in my families case my parents are idiots and have 5 kids to support and doing that would probably make it so we drop into poverty or something, especially with mom's spending habits
    It's a hard situation when you know the family or are part of it.

My mom raised 4 kids on a 7 dollar an hour job alone.

If she did not get help though, food stamps and subsidized housing after the 2nd kid, she probably would have been more careful and not had another 2 until she could afford.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    It's a hard situation when you know the family or are part of it.

My mom raised 4 kids on a 7 dollar an hour job alone.

If she did not get help though, food stamps and subsidized housing after the 2nd kid, she probably would have been more careful and not had another 2 until she could afford.
    oh man.. thats pretty crazy. i have 2 sisters but my mom has always held a nice job that allows her to do almost whatever

i think free bc is fine. like people said, its so much cheaper than raising a kid or having to pay for welfare for that kid when some cheap pills could have prevented it

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    This wouldnt happen if women were taught at a very young age that anal is best...

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    I say helllllllllllllllll yes...............

The original charter for Planned parenthood is still going strong..

Heck, i say offer $10,000 to get a vasectomy.. I'd pay for that..

no abortions at all would be the best answer...

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    This wouldnt happen if women were taught at a very young age that anal is best...

True, natures version of birth control

Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    It's all fun and games until you see a dark brown matter squeezing out of there and you have the wipe your member on the sheets to clean it off and continue.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    My bio-ethics professor would have a big problem with this type of thinking. Limiting child birth only to people with money. Financial incentives to give up your right to reproduce. 10k is a lot of money when you're poor.

Think of the consequences for AIDS and other STD's. You'd have humping without the baby potential. Condom use would drop.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Supplying birth control sounds like a good idea. But that doesn't mean all that should will take advantage. We'll still have a shitload of illegitimate love children running all over.

Limiting child birth to those that can support themselves sounds like a great idea. Maybe an IQ test would be a good addition as well.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    It's all fun and games until you see a dark brown matter squeezing out of there and you have the wipe your member on the sheets to clean it off and continue.
    And i thought that was the best bit... I also use that dark matter to restick any wallpaper in my room that is hanging loose..
    Last edited by Matt; 03-03-2009 at 11:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    My bio-ethics professor would have a big problem with this type of thinking. Limiting child birth only to people with money. Financial incentives to give up your right to reproduce. 10k is a lot of money when you're poor.

Think of the consequences for AIDS and other STD's. You'd have humping without the baby potential. Condom use would drop.
    I don't think we should limit it, or only allow the wealthy to reproduce at all. But being a parent comes with some financial responsibility. I don't think you should get a tax credit for NOT having kids. I just don't think you should for having MORE than two.

The incentives would be to avoid tax payers carrying the financial load for those who cannot afford, and are irresponsibly having children.

I would propose not to even offer then rewards for NOT having more than 2 kids, but just don't reward them with a tax credit of 2,500 for each kid.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Obama

Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    Supplying birth control sounds like a good idea. But that doesn't mean all that should will take advantage. We'll still have a shitload of illegitimate love children running all over.

Limiting child birth to those that can support themselves sounds like a great idea. Maybe an IQ test would be a good addition as well.
    we've been there in American history. If your parents were thought to be a little dumb in the 1930s. It may not have been thought unreasonable to sterilize you at birth.

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines/021500-02.htm

I don't think we should limit it, or only allow the wealthy to reproduce at all. But being a parent comes with some financial responsibility. I don't think you should get a tax credit for NOT having kids. I just don't think you should for having MORE than two.

The incentives would be to avoid tax payers carrying the financial load for those who cannot afford, and are irresponsibly having children.

I would propose not to even offer then rewards for NOT having more than 2 kids, but just don't reward them with a tax credit of 2,500 for each kid.
    I'm kinda torn on this, because although the world is overpopulated, the people who are breeding aren't trending to be the ones I think should. The tax paying Americans who could raise a generation hopeful of our future are having tiny families. A lot of it's related to finance. To raise a child to be the type to become a college grad takes a huge amount of resources. Pumping out a kid that's gonna quit highschool takes almost no money. Idk if that makes sense to you or not.

I'm kinda torn on this, because although the world is overpopulated, the people who are breeding aren't trending to be the ones I think should. The tax paying Americans who could raise a generation hopeful of our future are having tiny families. A lot of it's related to finance. To raise a child to be the type to become a college grad takes a huge amount of resources. Pumping out a kid that's gonna quit highschool takes almost no money. Idk if that makes sense to you or not.
    You just described the movie "Idiocracy"!

we've been there in American history. If your parents were thought to be a little dumb in the 1930s. It may not have been thought unreasonable to sterilize you at birth.

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines/021500-02.htm
    we need some semblance of this or our gene pool is going to get so degraded that we'll all become dumb

You just described the movie "Idiocracy"!
    never seen it...anyway, I'm just thinking the people actually paying taxes, staying married, and providing a healthy atmosphere for the next generation deserves some kind of credit. I have a real problem with the welfare mom's that treat their vagina like an ATM. Pop out another kid so they can collect more.

we need some semblance of this or our gene pool is going to get so degraded that we'll all become dumb
    It was done in response to the fear among the public that exactly that would happen. Natrual selection was dead so man kind needed to take over where mother nature left off. It was done on a huge scale for awhile, and now concidered immoral. Political suicide would be to bring back actions like this.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Free Universal Birth Control

Obama '12

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    never seen it...anyway, I'm just thinking the people actually paying taxes, staying married, and providing a healthy atmosphere for the next generation deserves some kind of credit. I have a real problem with the welfare mom's that treat their vagina like an ATM. Pop out another kid so they can collect more.
    Like my POS sister in law.

****ing drug abuser.

People like her shouldn't be allowed to have kids

mcx
    mcx is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Screw birth control. Id help pay to sterilize dumb ass people. We would save a ton of money not having to support these idiots that have kids when they shouldn't. I say you need to have a license to have a kid.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Absolutely, 50% of all births in the US are now out of wedlock and in it seems to follow along socioeconomic lines that the less fortunate have more unplanned pregnancies. A child should be a blessing to society not a burden to it. A two member family that has a planned pregnancy increases the chances that their children will become a productive member of society by astronomical means. Not to say that because someone comes from a single parent home and poverty will not make it. The simple facts are that the odds are stacked against them in ways that we as a society should make as our number one priority. Not bailing out billion dollar bankers that pissed away money from the countries top 1%.

To be honest, do you guys REALLY think the people who are popping out these babies left and right would take birth control if it was free? I doubt they would.

You can get condoms for FREE right now, but that does not help. Most of your health departments will give you bags of them.

Most people that are irresponsible about this kind of stuff, it's not a money issue, it's a calling the doctor, setting up the appointment, filling the script and taking the pill every day at the same time problem.

The only way they would do it right is if there was a service that came by ever month and gave them a healthy dose of a estrogen shot at their home.

It's a real financial problem, even if you take the kids away, the state has to put them in a foster care home. It cost a lot of money to pay foster parents to take kids. Around here, it's 1,000-1,500 a month. I'm thinking about getting 4 or 5 of those little shits myself and retiring.

Not to mention, even when they are in the foster care system, they are surrounded by a bunch of other messed up kids. Like putting them in prison and hoping they turn out okay, in that environment.

I really think the best thing to do is just permit children. If you have one, you have to be in compliance with the regulations with in a year if you want to keep that child. It has to be supervised, and in a safe environment, fed and taken care of. It's not about controlling the parents, it's about ensuring the safety of the child. Income has nothing to do with it, you can be low to moderate income and raise a better child than most of these snotty nosed brats that run around.

The real problem are like stated above, the girls using the vagina as a ATM machine. Getting a bridge card with $700 a month and a 10k income tax refund while they are unemployed. Ever see a low income family put a 10k income tax refund in a childs trust fund for college? Nope, you see a big screen TV from rent-a-center pulling up about that time though, or some drugs coming in.

I've always said, people in poverty generally are bad with money. You could give a poor man a million and he'll be poor in a year. Take a million from a savvy millionaire, and he'll have it back in time.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    YES! Anything that keeps idiots and people who can't afford kids from breeding is money well spent!

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Let's make it retroactive for up to 18 years.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    ^^^^ i'd agree to that..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by mcx View Post
    Screw birth control. Id help pay to sterilize dumb ass people. We would save a ton of money not having to support these idiots that have kids when they shouldn't. I say you need to have a license to have a kid.
    here here....sterilize the mother****ers.....we shouldn't have to pay for their 5 and 6 plus kids because they're morons....and they don't need to be passing those genes on anyway.....

natural selection has to come back.....whether it be by some sort of nuclear holocaust or socially instituted policies...i don't care just get the mutha back here

ni4ni is offline Pharmaceutically Enhanced
    here here....sterilize the mother****ers.....we shouldn't have to pay for their 5 and 6 plus kids because they're morons....and they don't need to be passing those genes on anyway.....

natural selection has to come back.....whether it be by some sort of nuclear holocaust or socially instituted policies...i don't care just get the mutha back here
    Nicely done my friend

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    All this is good. And i agree with much of it.

But lets not forgoet that many key figures in history came up from nothing. Poverty ridden households and have become some of the greatest men and women of our time.

Quote Originally Posted by MMArmour View Post
    All this is good. And i agree with much of it.

But lets not forgoet that many key figures in history came up from nothing. Poverty ridden households and have become some of the greatest men and women of our time.
    Yah, just look at me

Mr_Clean is offline New Member
    Speaking from experience? Been there, done that!!!!

ni4ni is offline Pharmaceutically Enhanced
    Yah, just look at me
    dogg, I knew I saw you on mt rushmore...u tha mane

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Clean View Post
    Speaking from experience? Been there, done that!!!!
    Ya, it was pretty gross but I stuck it out.

Went in kinda deep, and had some chocolate pudding working into the mix.

Used my wife beater to clean it up and off and quit going in that far and got it done asap.

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    I say yes, it's better than having all of these damn kids running around and terrorizing the world. And could reduce the amount of stupid rhetorical questions in the Q&A forum

Quote Originally Posted by KatsMeow View Post
    I say yes, it's better than having all of these damn kids running around and terrorizing the world. And could reduce the amount of stupid rhetorical questions in the Q&A forum
    Try going over to the AS discussion board and read about the "beard cycles" and the kids trying to take everything their friends give them, like 1200mgs of test e at a time while they are 16.

You have to have the patience of the Dali Lama to avoid getting the ban stick.

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    Try going over to the AS discussion board and read about the "beard cycles" and the kids trying to take everything their friends give them, like 1200mgs of test e at a time while they are 16.

You have to have the patience of the Dali Lama to avoid getting the ban stick.
    No I have to stay away from any Q&A right now because I'm going to get banned...these damn retards...I can't take it anymore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information