lord henry is offline Scammer&Liar

just found this on you tube -graphic-

dont wacth if easy upset.

really really sad what this country is going thu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GeOcGRN-cE

luxifer93 is offline Senior Member
    OK, what I don't get is why these people keep having kids when they sit there and starve?! We have feed the children campaigns, why not castration? Seriously, they're starving to death but can still get knocked up WTF?

yes i also thought that too........but if they did not have any children the whole race would be non excistant.

its human nature to repoduce

Quote Originally Posted by lord henry View Post
    yes i also thought that too........but if they did not have any children the whole race would be non excistant.

its human nature to repoduce
    What about responsibility? Oh I guess thats learned and not human nature to be responsible.

I gotta bad feeling this thread will soon turn into a raging debate regarding whos to blame for the Afrika's unfortunate condition right now... get ready!! you'll hear all the excuses, imperialism, exploitation, colonialism, etc etc...

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    that will be us if we are not safe.......

Ditto, it's natural to reproduce with the best of the gene pool in order to survive, guess it's mother natures way of dealing with stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by Panzerfaust80 View Post
    What about responsibility? Oh I guess thats learned and not human nature to be responsible.

I gotta bad feeling this thread will soon turn into a raging debate regarding whos to blame for the Afrika's unfortunate condition right now... get ready!! you'll hear all the excuses, imperialism, exploitation, colonialism, etc etc...
    well yes you are correct ,its nature to be responible and its also not,thats why the world is in the state its in now.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzerfaust80 View Post

there are people all over the world that shouldn't have kids but they do. should almost any 18 year olds or younger? probably not... but it happens all the time. should poor people have kids? no because how will they afford them? yet, they usually have the larger families.

what would you blame the condition on? thats like saying if you felt bad for the jews in wwii you are in the wrong...

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Its a fuvking sad sad world we live to allow this to happen, and yes we are all responsible..

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    there are people all over the world that shouldn't have kids but they do. should almost any 18 year olds or younger? probably not... but it happens all the time. should poor people have kids? no because how will they afford them? yet, they usually have the larger families.

what would you blame the condition on? thats like saying if you felt bad for the jews in wwii you are in the wrong...
    I wasnt referring specifically to having kids, I was more referring to the overall current state afrika is in.

The countries within the continent all pushed for the "self-determination" theory after WW2 and look how far they've gotten now that they've gained their sovereignty...

Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    Its a fuvking sad sad world we live to allow this to happen, and yes we are all responsible..
    I suppose that could be true but when do you stop blaming your problems on everyone and everything else possible and take responsibility for your own nation and your own problems?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    dammit,

where's buffedguy when you need him?

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    I blame god

and Obama

and global warming

and spontaneous boners

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by derek7m View Post
    dammit,

where's buffedguy when you need him?
    If you build it, he will come.

I blame the dumb asses having the kids, this topic drives me insane so I'm gonna leave it alone

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    If you build it, he will come.

GymHero is offline Senior Member
    thats sad

check out my new liftin' buddy... (let it play for 5-6 seconds)..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pNDx...eature=related

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think its sad to but we shouldn't put all the blame on the parents. There are so many people that see this and don't do anything about it to help. I'm one of millions of people that just turn their head instead of saying. What can I do now to help!

You didn't tell your buddy about PCT did you?

I think AR-R should sponsor the official --2009 Steroid .com "Save Afrika" Juice Drive--
    Bring all ur non-perishable vialed, rediject, tablet, or ampule gear to help save the 'chillens of Afrika.

That'll put some mass on em... no thats messed up im sorry just messin i shouldnt kid like that just havin a laugh.. It is a shame.. Makes us all realize how good we really have it when at times we may think we dont have it so good.

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    I worked in Africa for over 6 years, most of this was over 14 years ago, i can tell you i spoke to many villages about why they have kid after kid, this is what they said " we have children every year because on that one year when the season and rain is good for crops we need to have a child that will survive", they expected that most years the children would die. Just the same as animals do, you have the numbers and maybe only one will make it, this worked in there countries and helped to keep the population sustainable. HOWEVER, along came the NGO's no no they said, all children must survive and aid poured in, now you have families that have so many kids there is no way they can feed them and they give up, oh no, more aid to help so on and so on. The aid organisations have a lot to answer for, our values and ways does not mean that other should have the same, and trust me there main concern is keeping themselves in work... seen this so many time in 17 years of working in remote countries.

Don't blame them, blame the NGO's (biggest bunch of hippocrites i have ever worked with)

ngo,s ?

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Non government organisations

Thread Information