How To BULK-UP For Free!! **Must See**

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80573459/

Perhaps one of the "oldest tricks in the book", but it's the first i've ever seen it!! =)

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    Supposedly if you tell the cashier at In & Out Burger that you forgot your wallet they'll give it to you for free one time. Someone that used to be a manager there told me that.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Yeah, but then there's the whole "integrity" and "honesty" thing. If you can do that, then more power to you.

BritishColumbian is offline Senior Member
    And when you say,"How To BULK-UP For Free" what you really mean is, "How to Rip people off to become a BIG FAT PIG."

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Taking advantage of minimum wage employees who don't give a **** is easy lol... Glad I don't work at BK anymore!!

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    I could not do that.....they spent 20.00 dollars in gas for six dollars of food....

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by prone2rage View Post
    I could not do that.....they spent 20.00 dollars in gas for six dollars of food....
    That, and something about scamming for a $2 burger would put a little dent in my pride.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    i think trying that would make me an even bigger scumbag. ill give it a go tomorrow.

WOLFCRAFT is offline Senior Member
    I used to do that NON STOP when I was a teenager.
    It's especially easy if you call ahead. I used to get entire orders of tons of food replaced everyday.
    Sooooo easy to do.

I am sure they have actuaries behind the scenes crunching all the numbers... They probably figure that if 1/2 of 1% of their total customer base "steals" food like this then it will be off-set by the other 1/2 of 1% of customers that actually don't get their complete order and refuse or won't bother to go back and get the omitted food item.

Their gross loss percentile is actually most likely factored in each menu selection's unit cost. So in terms of profit and loss they are inevitably breaking even, however I'm sure its structured so they come out on top either way.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzerfaust80 View Post
    I am sure they have actuaries behind the scenes crunching all the numbers... They probably figure that if 1/2 of 1% of their total customer base "steals" food like this then it will be off-set by the other 1/2 of 1% of customers that actually don't get their complete order and refuse or won't bother to go back and get the omitted food item.

Their gross loss percentile is actually most likely factored in each menu selection's unit cost. So in terms of profit and loss they are inevitably breaking even, however I'm sure its structured so they come out on top either way.
    wise man you are. i was wondering why they had statisticians at every fast food restaurant... i dont think they know how many people dont get their exact order if they dont go back to tell them.

its mainly good business practice to give the person the food if they dont have cash:
    A) because they will likely return again (positive experience) and
    B) because the food has already been made and it is often thrown out.

Theres no such thing as a 'gross loss percentile' and the entire argument doesnt make sense.

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    Its a shame there is no drive through gear shops.....

"Yeah my dad came in here before and he ordered a 20ml vial of tren and did not get it"....

If you seriously need to do that, you might want to take a look at yourself.

Thread Information