Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member

I'm miserable...

I'm sick as a dog with a chest cold and it's gonna be 95 and humid again tomorrow with a heat advisory to top it off. I have to work 11 hours in a hot ass uniform in a hot f'in shop fixin even hotter cars all day. UUUUGGGH. This is gonna suck!! I feel like total shit with this congestion in my chest and a god awful taste in my mouth that ruins the taste of food. I'm such a whiner when I'm sick. Hopefully the antibiotics will kick in before tomorrow.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    good luck mate, i hate doing stuff when sick

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    I'm sick as a dog with a chest cold and it's gonna be 95 and humid again tomorrow with a heat advisory to top it off. I have to work 11 hours in a hot ass uniform in a hot f'in shop fixin even hotter cars all day. UUUUGGGH. This is gonna suck!! I feel like total shit with this congestion in my chest and a god awful taste in my mouth that ruins the taste of food. I'm such a whiner when I'm sick. Hopefully the antibiotics will kick in before tomorrow.

hopefully they do to... good luck man... i like messing with cars i would help if i could man..

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    That sucks man, hope you recover soon.

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    You think you have it bad, I made $4.45 at the salon today so I made .45 an hour today....before bills

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    ps 100 degrees here and heat index of 110

I know what you mean bro... got a nasty ear infection and mild stomach flu...

Spent half my darn day on the toilet at the station pissing out my arse with my intestines feeling like someone was stabbing me in the gut...

Ear infection is not too bad, it's just so disorienting 'cause it's making me deaf in that ear and affects my balance a lot... I was hoping not to get any calls where I'd work on a roof or ladder!

Antibiotics should help ya a lot and pop some tylenols and sinutabs (or epherrine pills) to open up the airways, it makes the day bearable.

Red

Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    You think you have it bad, I made $4.45 at the salon today so I made .45 an hour today....before bills
    Yeah but I bet the salon was air conditioned. I was having trouble breathing on Monday with the humidity. Luckily I had off today and had time to rest. It feels like the knot in my chest is about gone. Gonna get lots of sleep tonite. Can't wait to get back to the gym.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    I know what you mean bro... got a nasty ear infection and mild stomach flu...

Spent half my darn day on the toilet at the station pissing out my arse with my intestines feeling like someone was stabbing me in the gut...

Ear infection is not too bad, it's just so disorienting 'cause it's making me deaf in that ear and affects my balance a lot... I was hoping not to get any calls where I'd work on a roof or ladder!

Antibiotics should help ya a lot and pop some tylenols and sinutabs (or epherrine pills) to open up the airways, it makes the day bearable.

Red
    Ear infections are the worst. Throws off your equilibrium.

Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    Wow, I hope your "average" day is a lot more than that

I guess really hot weather is not good for business.

Unfortunately in our case, really hot days are too good for business... people do stupid things, overload their electrical systems, leave cooking unattended in the kitchen as they cool off on the balcony... then we're the ones who have to deal with it wearing outfits hotter than snowsuits in 100+ temps.

Red

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    cheer up dude, things'll get better quick. Take it easy and feel better.

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    im dealing with the same thing, 10hr days, im sick as hell and i dont have a choice cause the schedule wont wait.its wat seperates the men from the boys, boys call in sick and men buck up and get it done, hope u feel better soon (me too), GL!

Yeah, but bpm don't forget that as MEN it's our god given right to bitch and whine about being sick and women MUST listen to us and comfort us.

We have an expression in french "une grippe d'homme", loosely translates to "A real mans flu"... meaning that when we're sick, we're really sick!

Red

Thanks guys. Your all real supportive. I expected to hear "Suck it up pansy!".

Blog Entries
    only if you were saying that you were bloated from a dbol only cycle will you get harsh responces...

Or if you had a sore throat from drinking winny...

Yeah, but bpm don't forget that as MEN it's our god given right to bitch and whine about being sick and women MUST listen to us and comfort us.

We have an expression in french "une grippe d'homme", loosely translates to "A real mans flu"... meaning that when we're sick, we're really sick!

Red
    That's funny. I read that to my wife and she said "kiss my ass". That loosely translates to "kiss my ass". Can't you feel the love?

You guys are cheering me up but my chest hurts when I laugh.

That's funny. I read that to my wife and she said "kiss my ass". That loosely translates to "kiss my ass". Can't you feel the love?
    Hee hee!

Well, it was certainly worth a try!

Red

Blog Entries

titanium_10 is offline New Member
    Just take something to knock your ass out for a few hours and you will feel better soon

Blog Entries
    nice first post...lol..

Quote Originally Posted by pewntang
    nice first post...lol..
    x2..

Red
    agreed, my wife gets tired of hearing me, but in front of the boys at work its go time and i dont let it slow me down(im sure niether of u do either). but i do believe this is good place to whine a little, eff it! did i mention how bad i feel?! right now my damn back hurts, my nose is running like a faucet(i had to stick toilet paper in my nostrels last night so it didnt run all over my pillow) and my head is pounding and im having ahellofatime staying on my diet cause i feel like im gonna puke!!!!...................ive got another 10er tommorow as well, im soooo excited!

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Suck it up you PANSY...

HAHAHA, just playin man, i am the biggest tit when i get sick....my girl hates it so its good it rarely happens....take care, get some rest and dont rush the gym....keep your rest for your immune system...feed a fever starve a cold....

i really do feel it, if it feels like ur gonna throw up then i deff feeling it! my wife is sick as well along with our 18month old so im not getting ANY simpathy round here.....

Quote Originally Posted by bpm1
    agreed, my wife gets tired of hearing me, but in front of the boys at work its go time and i dont let it slow me down(im sure niether of u do either). but i do believe this is good place to whine a little, eff it! did i mention how bad i feel?! right now my damn back hurts, my nose is running like a faucet(i had to stick toilet paper in my nostrels last night so it didnt run all over my pillow) and my head is pounding and im having ahellofatime staying on my diet cause i feel like im gonna puke!!!!...................ive got another 10er tommorow as well, im soooo excited!
    Aw shit at work they know when I'm in a bad mood. It's an ongoing joke around the shop to stay clear of me with my mood swings with me cursing and throwing tools. And I hear ya with the diet. I'm going through the cabinets lookin for comfort food eatin nachos and ice cream.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    when i am sick everyone knows it and everyone stays the hell away....

Aw shit at work they know when I'm in a bad mood. It's an ongoing joke around the shop to stay clear of me with my mood swings with me cursing and throwing tools. And I hear ya with the diet. I'm going through the cabinets lookin for comfort food eatin nachos and ice cream.
    i have been dying for comfort food, ive been strong so far but i dont know how long im gonna last

Please just don't fill us in if you end up with a gallon of hagen das on the couch crying while watching The Notebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic
    Please just don't fill us in if you end up with a gallon of hagen das on the couch crying while watching The Notebook.
    No bro, I'm not depressed, just sick. I had a gellati for dinner and watched the "Soup".

Quote Originally Posted by WEBB
    when i am sick everyone knows it and everyone stays the hell away....
    i hear that

No bro, I'm not depressed, just sick. I had a gellati for dinner and watched the "Soup".
    lol, the "Soup" Good to hear man, you'll be feeling better in no time.

No "The Soup" is a show. But I did have a bowl of chicken vegetable too.

Ahh, as long as it wasnt "The View"

lightwaytbaby is offline "Anabolic Reviews Affliction"
    that sucks bro, what anti-biotics are you on...

Hmmm soup!

I think I'll make a good chicken soup at the station tomorrow for lunch starters... then probably chicken breasts on a brown rice as main dish...

(yeah guess who is station cook?)

Red

lightwaytbaby is offline "Anabolic Reviews Affliction"
    Hmmm soup!

I think I'll make a good chicken soup at the station tomorrow for lunch starters... then probably chicken breasts on a brown rice as main dish...

(yeah guess who is station cook?)

Red
    more like guess who's the probie! lol, jk.

the guys always get pissed at me cause i always eat healthy, and cant eat with them most of the time, unless i cook ofcourse...

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned

Take a personal day,or fuk it just call out,or just go in at 12.

tadpoleboyy is offline Member
    dude i feel you, ive been doing landscaping all summer, these past two weeks the temp has not gone below 90, and this week the humidity is awful, the air is so saturated none of my sweat can even evaporate. To tops this off, my A/C is broken in the house, and i work out at home. Hard to even get to sleep, sooo hot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information