scerpico22 is offline Anabolic Member

Selena Robets...a journalistic B*TCH!

Ok, i have to get this off my chest...so im driving into work this morning and listening to sports radio as i always do and the host of this particular show in miami is going to interview Selena Roberts, the author of the new A. Rod book.

This women has gone completely out of her way to destroy one mans image. She is as i understand a reputable journalist in the field and IMO has used this to make her book credible. She goes on in this book to site pitch tipping in the majors, high school steroid use , steroid use while with the Yankees, divorce, strip club going, infidelity and a laundry list of other things. Oh yeah and by my estimation...he is just being a man...

Now here is the freaking kicker....more than half of the of the allegations are accredited in her book to "un-named sources"! Un-named sources, are freaking kidding me???? If you are going to come out with these type of serious allegations, you better have some credible sources, of which she few!

What a crock of horse shit this is...you mean to tell me some women or man for that matter who has the power of the pen in the media can go out and simply tear a very well established person...and like him or not A-Rod is a phenom on the baseball field, he leads all all-star ballots year in and year out. so because YOU simply dont like him YOU are going to put it on YOUR shoulders and crumble this mans/persons image simply because you can...and with un-named sources????!!!!

This just really got under my skin and reinforces my dislike of the so could media. I NEVER, NEVER watch the news...especially local. World news...ehh, from time to time but national and local...this bitch needs to slapped right in the ****ing face by A-Rod and but her ass back in her place.

And this rant isn't because of her killing A-Rod...its just the fact of one person publicly tearing down another...and for WHAT???!!!

go find some story on some mexican kid that brought over the swine flu...trust me, you will be more respected.

Selena Roberts = Bitch

JMHO...

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    She's a cvnt ... like every other journalist/reporter.

^^^thank you, glad to see im not alone on this shit. I really got under my skin hearing this bitch talk this morning about how she is not out to get A-Rod and the book is not meant to tarnish his image...

she should have been struck down by a bolt of lightning right there and then!

vpchill is offline "Born to lose, Dying to win"
    Listen, She wrote nonsense. Everything in there in Non Fact items. Everything is what people think or alledge.
    The part about He gained 20lbs in one year in highschool was freakin amazing. I gained almost 30lbs from junior to senior year in highschool. Not from working out, from puberty!

Her book has no sources no proven facts, she is still running with the fact that she found out about A-rod positive test.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    I got this from Unnamed source....

My dick grew ten inches more since I started using AAS. So I am 20 inches...I Cant tell you my source cause her husband may be here

Oh yeah ...she is a attention whore.

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    I got this from Unnamed source....

My dick grew ten inches more since I started using AAS. So I am 20 inches...I Cant tell you my source cause her husband may be here

Oh yeah ...she is a attention whore.

thats the spirit!

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    nope, you're not alone on this one.

she's an idiot,

who is only out to make money.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by derek7m View Post
    nope, you're not alone on this one.

she's an idiot,

who is only out to make money.
    If enough money is involved, journalistic integrity can easily be overlooked.

vpchill is offline "Born to lose, Dying to win"
    She needs attention and a stiff one.

Quote Originally Posted by vpchill View Post
    She needs attention and a stiff one.
    I got it 24/7

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    I didn't read the entirely too long post but I'll take your word on the bitch thing.....

Iron_Pig is offline Member
    They do this to sell their crap, Make the guy sound like the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by scerpico22 View Post
    Ok, i have to get this off my chest...so im driving into work this morning and listening to sports radio as i always do and the host of this particular show in miami is going to interview Selena Roberts, the author of the new A. Rod book.

This women has gone completely out of her way to destroy one mans image. She is as i understand a reputable journalist in the field and IMO has used this to make her book credible. She goes on in this book to site pitch tipping in the majors, high school steroid use , steroid use while with the Yankees, divorce, strip club going, infidelity and a laundry list of other things. Oh yeah and by my estimation...he is just being a man...

Now here is the freaking kicker....more than half of the of the allegations are accredited in her book to "un-named sources"! Un-named sources, are freaking kidding me???? If you are going to come out with these type of serious allegations, you better have some credible sources, of which she few!

What a crock of horse shit this is...you mean to tell me some women or man for that matter who has the power of the pen in the media can go out and simply tear a very well established person...and like him or not A-Rod is a phenom on the baseball field, he leads all all-star ballots year in and year out. so because YOU simply dont like him YOU are going to put it on YOUR shoulders and crumble this mans/persons image simply because you can...and with un-named sources????!!!!

This just really got under my skin and reinforces my dislike of the so could media. I NEVER, NEVER watch the news...especially local. World news...ehh, from time to time but national and local...this bitch needs to slapped right in the ****ing face by A-Rod and but her ass back in her place.

And this rant isn't because of her killing A-Rod...its just the fact of one person publicly tearing down another...and for WHAT???!!!

go find some story on some mexican kid that brought over the swine flu...trust me, you will be more respected.

Selena Roberts = Bitch

JMHO...

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    I didn't read the entirely too long post but I'll take your word on the bitch thing.....
    So you didnt read the entirely too long post?

Why then go ahead and post an entirely uneducated post in return?

Why post anyway...trying to get that post count up?

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience;4615***
    If enough money is involved, journalistic integrity can easily be overlooked.
    overlooked...its gets thrown right out the window.

I believe in Karma and while her book release was supposed to be timed with his return to the Yankees and be the lead story all over the place...

In walks Man Ram and his steroid use to completely over shadow and rain on bitch Roberts parade!

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Jason Whitlock wrote a great piece (that thrashed her) about her yesterday! She ignores sources, refuses to name names, uses a ton of "hear-say" and has yet to apologize to the Duke Lacrosse team who she totally smeared and and ran their names in through the mud, long before the facts came to light.

she thinks her opinions warrant facts...she is the epitome of whats gone wrong in journalism!

fvck that b!tch

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Jason Whitlock wrote a great piece (that thrashed her) about her yesterday! She ignores sources, refuses to name names, uses a ton of "hear-say" and has yet to apologize to the Duke Lacrosse team who she totally smeared and and ran their names in through the mud, long before the facts came to light.

she thinks her opinions warrant facts...she is the epitome of whats gone wrong in journalism!

fvck that b!tch
    just read the article...it appears he went after her again on a 10 minute interview on the Dan Patrick show...good for him.

screw that bitch!

So you didnt read the entirely too long post?

Why then go ahead and post an entirely uneducated post in return?

Why post anyway...trying to get that post count up?

Oh Im sorry I thought this was posted in the lounge. Where entirely uneducated posts are an everyday thing.

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    Oh Im sorry I thought this was posted in the lounge. Where entirely uneducated posts are an everyday thing.
    riiiiigggght because there is never any thought provoking threads in the lounge...or is it that you cant keep up with this kind of stuff?

just the uneducated stuff is where you get to put your $0.02

hahaha...how shallow is that pool you swim in???

riiiiigggght because there is never any thought provoking threads in the lounge...or is it that you cant keep up with this kind of stuff?

just the uneducated stuff is where you get to put your $0.02

hahaha...how shallow is that pool you swim in???
    Tell me sir exactly what is intelligent about calling some reporter a bitch? I have read your post and although it is interesting and I agree with your view on her %100 it is not some crazy intellectual thread. I guess I should have put in some silly smiley or abbreviation to show you I was joking when I said what I did. Maybe you should take things a little lighter. It will make your life a lot more enjoyable...... Oh yeah I almost forgot

i want to see some picture of hers...I am at work and cant search can somebody post it for me so I can fvck her plz

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    steroids sells

twits

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    read what she wrote about the DUKE lacrosse players...

Even after they were proven innocent.

Fvck that cvnt bitch...

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i want to see some picture of hers...I am at work and cant search can somebody post it for me so I can fvck her plz
    here you go! She's as ugly as her journalism!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Selena Robets...a journalistic B*TCH!-bitch.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    here you go! She's as ugly as her journalism!
    thank you.......

old saying goes COver the face fvck the base

Quote Originally Posted by WARMachine View Post
    read what she wrote about the DUKE lacrosse players...

Even after they were proven innocent.

Fvck that cvnt bitch...
    yup...and they have the audacity to call this women a respected journalist....what a joke

thank you.......

old saying goes COver the face fvck the base
    never heard this one but I like...

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    I hate journalist. I miss the age of the reporter

ni4ni is offline Pharmaceutically Enhanced
    id let her bl0w me

Thread Information