• I am undecided

4 7.69%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~

God or Evolution, you pick

pretty simple, do you believe in god or do you believe in evolution

the poll will be anonymous so people can't see what you chose

higherdesire is offline Banned
    I don't mind people knowing my beliefs. I believe in creation.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    For me its got to be God, i dont believe in all that religion shit but i do believe in God...

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by higherdesire View Post
    that's why i left it open so people could state what they believed, but for the sake of fairness i'm making the actual poll anonymous to encourage participation

Blog Entries
    You havnt voted...

TRT,MAN is offline Member
    i believe in the lord jesus christ. any qeustions.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TRT,MAN View Post
    i believe in the lord jesus christ. any qeustions.
    Yes, is it true that he once did a tren only cycle??

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    I believe god created monkeys and then we evolved!

Blog Entries
    I cant believe theres people on this board that dont believe in God, that is so fvcking bumb. Retards...

Next your going to say he wasnt British....

TRT,MAN is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    Yes, is it true that he once did a tren only cycle??
    ya but only once, then he found out he was suppressing his test .

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    that's why i left it open so people could state what they believed, but for the sake of fairness i'm making the actual poll anonymous to encourage participation
    Right on bro. Good choice.

Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    You havnt voted...
    Poll wasn't showing. I have now.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I believe in god..... but i also like the scientific points of view on the universe and our creation. I don't do the whole religion thing tho i have gotten all my "catholic credentials" - I want to believe that there is a greater being watching over us.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Here's my take...

We as a species are TOO involved to just BE !! We are "supposedly an upgraded Monkey well.. why is it that NO other animal has been able to even come close to accomplishing even a tiny bit of what we have?? Coincidence?? Or just a bunch of random events?? NO.. not in my eyes.. There is a Higher Force that allowed us to make what we have created and are now ultimately destroying. We have cognitive thought. WE have the ability to create. WE are the top of the food CHAIN.. we can KILL anything that is alive.. and there is no other BEING that can do that. WE surpassed every possible odd that was stacked against us and became the HUMAN RACE.

Are you going to try and tell me that MONKEY'S could do this without any outside influence just through EVOLUTION?? Uhhh no Bullsh1t !!

If that was the case then some other SOMETHING on this planet would also be going through the same EVOLUTIONARY pattern to be able to accomplish even the earlier things that we have done.

Nope in my eyes... GOD is the reason behind all of this. AND this is the LARGEST debate in the history of MANKIND. And no one will ever know THE REAL TRUTH until it is over or UNLESS you have FAITH like I do.

There's my $.02 .... Take it how you want to.

and NO... I do not do that whole CHURCH thing ... that to me.. is well BULLSH1T also... even though I was baptized "Catholic" .

Alphatier is offline Member
    I do believe in GOD...but damn science comes up with good theories explaining history!

Doesn't change my view on GOD thou!

Hunter-S-Thompson is offline Senior Member
    i think its possible that theres some sort of "creator" out there, even if there is tho, whos to say earth is so important, out of all the uncharted space out there theres gotta be something else going on, whether its more planets with intelligent life or whatnot.. who knows... but religion is mind control

C-MaN is offline Senior Member
    There is definitely a god but sorry Matt he isn't British... he's Irish !

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter-S-Thompson View Post
    but religion is mind control
    Absolutely... I COULD NOT AGREE MORE !!!

Quote Originally Posted by carter2186 View Post
    he's Irish !
    LOL !! YES HE IS !!! LOL...

Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    Are you going to try and tell me that MONKEY'S could do this without any outside influence just through EVOLUTION?? Uhhh no Bullsh1t !!
    The was an observation done of a gorilla (maybe) that gathered stones and rocks. It even walked around it's enclosing in the zoo looking for weak parts in the cinderblocks and stone walls to take out larger chuncks of rocks..... this was all done before the zoo was opened to the public for the day. The gorilla then stockpiled all the "ammo" it gathered until the zoo opened. When zoo patrons arrived to observe the gorilla's...... the damn thing went and got the rocks and threw them at the people LOL!

No-one at the zoo had taught the thing to gather stones..... or throw stones..... it just "thought" of it on it's own.

Also..... monkeys and apes have been observed in the wild using and making primitive tools to help them eat and hunt insects.....

Just thought i'd throw those "tid-bits" out there..... i'm not trying to argue with your reasoning LOL

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

mho
    mho is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by carter2186 View Post
    There is definitely a god but sorry Matt he isn't British... he's Irish !
    That'd be me.

Oh I definitely don't disagree that other animals have intelligence...

A cat... if you harass it enough... it will HATE you... and it will REMEMBER that HATE and you could not see that cat for 10 years and come back and see it.. IT WILL REMEMBER YOU.. and attack/scratch/hiss/or rip ur throat out.

Other Animals do have intelligence and I believe FEELINGS and this TOPIC will end up going bad eventually... BUT for now I will say my piece before it turns VIOLENT... hence the MIDDLE EAST.. it has been torn apart and uncivilized since the dawn of time because of "RELIGION"

But GOD created us all... so of course other animals and the like will all be unique and have special qualities that allows them to survive and thrive... HE just allowed US to run the planet and be the TOP of the TOP and to allow US the chance to be US and live a life of FUN and to be able to DO whatever it is that each every individual wants to do with their OWN specific LIFE journey.

Thats my belief... others will of course... have a different view .. and WHY is that?? BECAUSE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US ARE OUR OWN DIFFERENT INDIVIDUAL HUMAN BEING WITH OUR OWN UNIQUE SOUL.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    God get my vote.....

i'm going to take this in a different direction now.....

I DO believe in god..... but i also think there could be extra terrestrial life..... whether it's another earth..... or aliens..... w/e. Scientists just found 2 planets in different solar systems that look just like earth. One is the right distance from the sun..... the other is the same size as earth. Both could potentially harbor life.....

So...... Are we to believe that WE are the only ones god created..... or could he have made another planet with life like us..... or a thousand others.....

any other points of view?
    ~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

We are DEFINITELY NOT the ONLY ones ... DEFINITELY NOT !!!! I agree with ya 100% on that one Haz !!

Blog Entries
    Of course there are aliens, have you not been to france...

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Why must I chose one or the other

Could science be explaining the works of a creator?

And why do our small little brains always and only think of a creator w/ earth likeness whether it be a animal or have human characteristics?

Evolution I am sorry is a little more than theory or a belief nowadays. Even the leader of the Catholic church stated such. Pope John Paul II. Its just most of the world as been wrapped up with their bed time stories that the truth of the beginnings of our earth and universe can't be told for what it really is cause everyone is scared to state the fact that no one knows any more truths then what science tells us and even scarier that all their beliefs in their religion may be wrong.

I believe in evolution and I chose to live my life as if there is a "God"

i think its possible that theres some sort of "creator" out there, even if there is tho, whos to say earth is so important, out of all the uncharted space out there theres gotta be something else going on, whether its more planets with intelligent life or whatnot.. who knows... but religion is mind control
    Mind control is a highly coveted ability. The mind can be a detriment, no doubt. It is also an asset when managed appropriately. There are more people than will admit it that need the help to manage change or effect growth. It is a choice to submit to a cause though. If you want to be like Jesus, then there is a manual for that. If you want to be like muhammed, there is a manual for that. If you want to learn any behavior out there, there is a manual for it, what is wrong with it I guess is my question.

Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    Why must I chose one or the other

Could science be explaining the works of a creator?

And why do our small little brains always and only think of a creator w/ earth likeness whether it be a animal or have human characteristics?

Evolution I am sorry is a little more than theory or a belief nowadays. Even the leader of the Catholic church stated such. Pope John Paul II. Its just most of the world as been wrapped up with their bed time stories that the truth of the beginnings of our earth and universe can't be told for what it really is cause everyone is scared to state the fact that no one knows any more truths then what science tells us and even scarier that all their beliefs in their religion may be wrong.

I believe in evolution and I chose to live my life as if there is a "God"
    very VERY well put man..... i didn't think i could sum up everything i was thinking without writing pages LOL..... nice job!

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Chode Logan is offline AR's Ravishing Maestro of Anabolic Tastyness
    I voted evolution.....although I don't really 100% think our theory of evolution is perfect. I'm not trying to start shit but I've honestly shocked that the majority of votes so far is for God...wow.

I believe god is nature, this earth and everything is one and that is god. Not some single spirit or a character who crafted us, that's nonsense to me. I believe we all have our place. And I do believe we are animals, and are not special. If you believe in god, do you believe there is no life anywhere else in the universe? Is there a universe? I don't get it. In the grand scheme of everything we are insignificant.

so I guess evolution, but I don't think we as humans really understand anything yet. But religion is not the way....technology and nature should be our religion, no more 1000 year old fairy tales. Let's evolve this shit and stop dumbing down our society.

UrRoyalHighness is offline Associate Member
    pretty good ideas floating around in here. I for one believe that we evolved. And from what I understand things evolve when they have to in order to survive harsh dramastic changes of their enviroment. That is why I think no other species to date has evolved the most like humans. there was very little change going on in the oceans for fish to evolve. The only thing that happened from my memory to the oceans changing was when oxygen was being released by the plant life, thus turning the ocean blue instead of green. Things on land are always changing every couple hundred billion years. IDK maybe this all just sounds better in my head and I cant explain it good enough. Now aliens must deff. There is no way that we are the only ones in the entire universe. Sometimes when i see the typical Big eyed, pain skinny 7 foot aliens on tv shows it makes me think that they are us in the furture just checking up on things.

Mind control is a highly coveted ability. The mind can be a detriment, no doubt. It is also an asset when managed appropriately. There are more people than will admit it that need the help to manage change or effect growth. It is a choice to submit to a cause though. If you want to be like Jesus, then there is a manual for that. If you want to be like muhammed, there is a manual for that. If you want to learn any behavior out there, there is a manual for it, what is wrong with it I guess is my question.
    well i personally dont mind if someone chooses to live a life devoted to a certain religion, its all well and good do what you will, theres nothing "wrong" with it, except for the fact that IMO your blindly following someone elses conclusions and thoughts of what is and isnt and what you "should" do, whats right and wrong, who is god and why are we here... these IMO are things you should figure out on your own.

i cant explain it properly really it would take hours especially typing it out, but let me just say i went to catholic school up until 2nd grade, went to church, got 1st communion, conformation, the whole 9... and the more i learned about catholicism, (or ANY religion for that matter) the more i realized its just a bunch of funny looking men in robes telling me that some magical man is watching me and loves me and loves me and loves me with all his heart, but if i fukk up im going to live in agony burning in hell for eternity because he sent some ex angel down into the pits of the earth for not abiding by him thats gonna show me how horrible of a person i am and blah blah blah...

all the stories, adam and eve, and all the rediculous rules no meat on good friday and this and that its just retarded.. ive also watched some good videos about religion and a good interpretation of the bible, the guy that made it explained that the bible was just a fictional story written for fun just like any other fiction book and all the stories in it are actually about astrology, and it makes sense... sounds far fetched i know but if anyone wants to take a look its called zeitgeist, google it, the movie is 2 hours long and its not all about religion just the first part is, and it starts out a little slow but it picks up and is extremely interesting even if you dont believe it.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    very VERY well put man..... i didn't think i could sum up everything i was thinking without writing pages LOL..... nice job!

~Haz~
    Yeah tried to make it short and sweet.

Being that our community is mostly westernized I could go on and on for pages as well. Lets not forget that there are more Gods the world believes in or has believed in the past 10,000 years than just the one the Jews, Christians, and Muslims have.

Then presenting the arguments from evil to all the hardcore christians or the facts that are starting to surface that Jesus himself may not have even ever existed!!! oh god I better stop now.

Quote Originally Posted by Chode Logan View Post
    I voted evolution.....although I don't really 100% think our theory of evolution is perfect. I'm not trying to start shit but I've honestly shocked that the majority of votes so far is for God...wow.

I believe god is nature, this earth and everything is one and that is god. Not some single spirit or a character who crafted us, that's nonsense to me. I believe we all have our place. And I do believe we are animals, and are not special. If you believe in god, do you believe there is no life anywhere else in the universe? Is there a universe? I don't get it. In the grand scheme of everything we are insignificant.

so I guess evolution, but I don't think we as humans really understand anything yet. But religion is not the way....technology and nature should be our religion, no more 1000 year old fairy tales. Let's evolve this shit and stop dumbing down our society.
    i have to sign off i could talk about this shit for hours though, it really interests me. im sure ill head back to this thread soon, but good point on the universe... think about it, this "universe" really cant ever "end" if it just stops somewhere after billions of miles, whats on the other side of that end???? who the hell knows, the universe is infinate, and we cannot understand that, nor can we understand much else about life and death...

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I sometimes I think that evolution is frowned upon by Creationism because it's a threat to religion. Religion doesn't evolve, it stagnates. I mean we live in a world where today it's accepted by the majority (I hope) that the world is round and not flat and that people with mental disabilities are not witches to be burnt at the stake. But how are those notions any more ridiculous to that of the Earth being made in 7 days and being only 6000 years old? It's completely dismissing Geology and im astounded. Naturally I voted Evolution.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails God or Evolution, you pick-creationismpopular.gif  

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    BOTH, GOD put evolution in motion, it was part of the master plan

Bio-boosted is offline Member
    I just wonder which God i'm voting for.
    If I happen to be American i'd go for the biblical jehova, if I was born Arab i'd call Him Allah, but if i just happened to be born in India i'd proberly choose Vishnu. What about if I was born in Scandinavia a few years earlier? Odin would be the ideal choice here, and if I didn't worship Odin i'd be scorned and laughed at.
    The biblical deity just happens to be the popular one in this time and place.
    Also, if I happen to believe the bible and know i'm going to heaven, then what happens if the Hindus were right? Surely it'd be a safer bet, and escape hellfire, to side with no God...

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    and if ANYONE out there thinks that out of the millions and billions of stars and planets in the endless vastness of space that Earth is the ONLY planet that can have life, well you are just bonkers and should go live in France.......LOLOL

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-boosted View Post
    I just wonder which God i'm voting for.
    If I happen to be American i'd go for the biblical jehova, if I was born Arab i'd call Him Allah, but if i just happened to be born in India i'd proberly choose Vishnu. What about if I was born in Scandinavia a few years earlier? Odin would be the ideal choice here, and if I didn't worship Odin i'd be scorned and laughed at.
    The biblical deity just happens to be the popular one in this time and place.
    Also, if I happen to believe the bible and know i'm going to heaven, then what happens if the Hindus were right? Surely it'd be a safer bet, and escape hellfire, to side with no God...

Exactly, because by definition of the other religions, only their God is right, which means there are going to be an awfuly lot of dissapointed Christians, Catholics, Jews or Muslims when they pass over.

well i personally dont mind if someone chooses to live a life devoted to a certain religion, its all well and good do what you will, theres nothing "wrong" with it, except for the fact that IMO your blindly following someone elses conclusions and thoughts of what is and isnt and what you "should" do, whats right and wrong, who is god and why are we here... these IMO are things you should figure out on your own.

i cant explain it properly really it would take hours especially typing it out, but let me just say i went to catholic school up until 2nd grade, went to church, got 1st communion, conformation, the whole 9... and the more i learned about catholicism, (or ANY religion for that matter) the more i realized its just a bunch of funny looking men in robes telling me that some magical man is watching me and loves me and loves me and loves me with all his heart, but if i fukk up im going to live in agony burning in hell for eternity because he sent some ex angel down into the pits of the earth for not abiding by him thats gonna show me how horrible of a person i am and blah blah blah...

all the stories, adam and eve, and all the rediculous rules no meat on good friday and this and that its just retarded.. ive also watched some good videos about religion and a good interpretation of the bible, the guy that made it explained that the bible was just a fictional story written for fun just like any other fiction book and all the stories in it are actually about astrology, and it makes sense... sounds far fetched i know but if anyone wants to take a look its called zeitgeist, google it, the movie is 2 hours long and its not all about religion just the first part is, and it starts out a little slow but it picks up and is extremely interesting even if you dont believe it.

I think that sums up a lot. I get this same sentiment form the majority of non believers(not saying you are one). The real truth of it though is that MOST people do not BLINDLY follow religion. They study it and decide whether what they are submitting to lines up with their own conclusions. Like minded believers is sort of a buzz word.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    pretty simple, do you believe in god or do you believe in evolution

the poll will be anonymous so people can't see what you chose
    God end of story... any questions just ask i can prove it

Quote Originally Posted by amcon View Post
    God end of story... any questions just ask i can prove it

How old do you consider the Earth to be? Do you actually believe it was made in 6 days?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information