Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it

I just got stabbed!

So I work at a used car dealership in the ghetto and we deal with a lot of crazy people everyday. Well today we repoed this truck and the guy and three of his friends arguing and after a little while one of the guys swings at my boss so I hit him in the face as hard as I can and the guy went limp and fell into me. When I went to move I t****** over the curb. Then his hundred and 130lb little buddy comes at me with a knife and tried to stab me in the chest but I got my arm in the way of it and it went into my left forearm. One of the other salesman got him off me before he could try again. Just another day at work I guess!

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    Crazy... Time to move on up to another dealership

That realy sucks.You and the other guy with you should have stomped his guts out and claimed self defence.Did you need medical attention?Cops get involved?

BritishColumbian is offline Senior Member
    I cant believe you cant put t****** on this forum? wtf
    tr1pped

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    ask for a raise

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    yikes.

I'd go the doc.

god know what other crap has been on that blade.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BritishColumbian View Post
    I cant believe you cant put t****** on this forum? wtf
    tr1pped
    lol

it contains another word that you can't say here

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    so?? they pay you enough to risk taking a knife selling cars??

That particular industry is taking it pretty hard.. buy here pay here lot i assume..

That boss must have a pretty daughter..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

vpchill is offline "Born to lose, Dying to win"
    Time to find new employment. Car dealers usually dont risk their lives.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    what time did it happen, vp was off line for a while today....

I am starting an investigation....

I think vp and j431s were running around naked today...

I will be keeping an eye on you guys...

Im almost double 130 and he didnt say a BIG sexy black mofo. Then you would have known it was me.

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Quote Originally Posted by prone2rage View Post
    what time did it happen, vp was off line for a while today....

I am starting an investigation....

I think vp and j431s were running around naked today...

I will be keeping an eye on you guys...
    He is still crying over Shaka zulu getting his ass beat by william wallace on the deadliest warrior.

It's my familys lot and I make between 50 and 80k a year depending on how many other salesman there are through out the year. He's getting what comes to him trust me I know a lot of people. I'm at the hosp now getting it cleaned and stitched and the cops have is name copy of id and his plate #

Sorry about posting twice my phone doesn't get the best Serv in the waiting room and it froze on me I'll update when I leave

Quote Originally Posted by mn_fighter View Post
    He is still crying over Shaka zulu getting his ass beat by william wallace on the deadliest warrior.
    Aww your shvtting me? I missed that episode!!!?? I love Will Wallace!!

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Was the 130lb dude, SPANISH?? ****in little spanish dudes are always tryin to cut somebody..........

My boy got sliced in the neck by this spanish kid when he got done whoopin them in some ball at the park.....

ni4ni is offline Pharmaceutically Enhanced
    why is this thread up x 2

DEE151 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    So I work at a used car dealership in the ghetto and we deal with a lot of crazy people everyday. Well today we repoed this truck and the guy and three of his friends arguing and after a little while one of the guys swings at my boss so I hit him in the face as hard as I can and the guy went limp and fell into me. When I went to move I t****** over the curb. Then his hundred and 130lb little buddy comes at me with a knife and tried to stab me in the chest but I got my arm in the way of it and it went into my left forearm. One of the other salesman got him off me before he could try again. Just another day at work I guess!
    ask your boss for a rase now lol

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Quote Originally Posted by vpchill View Post
    Aww your shvtting me? I missed that episode!!!?? I love Will Wallace!!
    he was a badass no doubt.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

higherdesire is offline Banned
    It's my familys lot and I make between 50 and 80k a year depending on how many other salesman there are through out the year. He's getting what comes to him trust me I know a lot of people. I'm at the hosp now getting it cleaned and stitched and the cops have is name copy of id and his plate #

Sorry about posting twice my phone doesn't get the best Serv in the waiting room and it froze on me I'll update when I leave
    I would edit out that part about I have friends blah blah blah bro. In the off chance this guys comes up dead in the next year this is the kind of thing that could be hard to make light of.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    WTF !?!? That's some fvcked up sh1t man... THAT IS WHY I HAVE MY CONCEALED WEAPONS PERMIT AND CARRY NO LESS THAN 2 FIREARMS ON ME AT ALL TIMES... SOMEONE THREATENS MY LIFE I WILL PUT NOT ONE NOT TWO BUT 16 LIL HOLES IN THEIR BRAIN CAVITY !!

*Maine has what is called "CASTLE LAWS" that extend to what we all consider our personal BUBBLE* Also applies to homes and cars... so if WE as a person feel threatened for our lives .. we have the CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT to DISPATCH their pathetic SOULS to whatever GOD they wish !!!

stpete is offline Banned
    I smell BS. How's a salesman with you on a repo? I used to do it. Or are you trying to say that they came back to your shop and started shit? Either way it doesn't make sence.
    You'll delete this one as well won't you?

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    I smell BS. How's a salesman with you on a repo? I used to do it. Or are you trying to say that they came back to your shop and started shit? Either way it doesn't make sence.
    st pete setting him straight. i really doubt he made this story up.

It happened at the lot and it's a buy here pay here lot so all financing, repos, and payments are in house. Like I said it's family owned and I do everything from buy cars to the reposession of the cars. I just left the hosp only got 6 stitches no muscle or nerve damage.

Oh nobodys gonna hurt him I was just mad when I types that. Karmas a mofo

scerpico22 is offline Anabolic Member

Biff77 is offline Junior Member
    [QUOTE=*Maine has what is called "CASTLE LAWS" that extend to what we all consider our personal BUBBLE* Also applies to homes and cars... so if WE as a person feel threatened for our lives .. we have the CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT to DISPATCH their pathetic SOULS to whatever GOD they wish !!![/QUOTE]

wish Michigan had that law

stpete is offline Banned
    It happened at the lot and it's a buy here pay here lot so all financing, repos, and payments are in house. Like I said it's family owned and I do everything from buy cars to the reposession of the cars. I just left the hosp only got 6 stitches no muscle or nerve damage.

Oh nobodys gonna hurt him I was just mad when I types that. Karmas a mofo
    So they drive the car in so you can repo it? Doesn't matter man i'm just busting your balls a little. FIND ANOTHER JOB.

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    find him and stabb him back

I can't post pics. My only Internet access is on my iPhone. My boss/bro in law gave me $100 and told me to take tomorrow off. I have medical ins but he also said he'll take care of all the misc co-pays. This is the first physical fight we've had since late 07 so it's not bad. We got hit by a car in that one (whole other story there but still over a repo). Normally the customers just yell and scream and threaten us then leave. They usually come back and act like nothing happened. The way I look at it is if there car payment is behind enough to get repo'd there's prolly some things going on in there life that idk about and I try to just let them vent when there reposessed. Unfortunately some are just dumb and do things like what happened today

So they drive the car in so you can repo it? Doesn't matter man i'm just busting your balls a little. FIND ANOTHER JOB.
    it's all good bud... Our repo yard is on-site so they have to come up to the lot and pay us and then they leave in the car. The buy here pay here business in this area is a whole other world really hard to explain lol

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    bro, if someone came at me like that, we would of put his ass in the trunk and capped his ass. My friends have a car dealer too and these guys work for other mexican cartels. I tell you, they have more guns in that dealer then probably cars. Good luck and don't let people disrespect you.

stpete is offline Banned
    it's all good bud... Our repo yard is on-site so they have to come up to the lot and pay us and then they leave in the car. The buy here pay here business in this area is a whole other world really hard to explain lol
    It's all good. I'm just saying i'd walk up or drive another ride to your joint and tell you to find it if you can. But then again, if i'm coming to pay you, then there's no reason for the repo.
    Maybe i'm just dumb.

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    It's all good. I'm just saying i'd walk up or drive another ride to your joint and tell you to find it if you can. But then again, if i'm coming to pay you, then there's no reason for the repo.
    Maybe i'm just dumb.
    if the car has been repod u can go pay to get it back and thats anywhere

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    that's bad bro...
    good thing you are all fine!

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"

Maybe i'm just dumb.
    we keep an extra set of keys to every car and we know where they live. A lot of people give phoney addresses but we find every one eventually. I've driven several states away to repo vehicles. We have repoed vehicles straight off the lot several times. There are actually people dumb enough to pull in after not paying for six months or so.

Doc said since it didn't hurt the muscle I can go back to the gym as long as I go light so the stitches don't rip open.

Doc said since it didn't hurt the muscle I can go back to the gym as long as I go light so the stitches don't rip open.
    soz mate....im not sure.

iv had lots of surgery and docs DO NOT tell you to train when your stitched up around a muscle group,i dont care how few stitches you had.whenever you strain,you put pressure on almost every muscle group.

you bust stitches through training and its more of a ball ache for them to find fresh skin..

not poking holes just speaking from experience,and i still have an abdomen hernia waiting to be repaired after years of surgery!!!

What she told me was if I feel pressure on the stitches to stop that excercise. I'm gonna take a few days off and then go and see how it feels.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Come on your not still going on about this, i was shot one morning 5 times but still made it to the gym in the afternoon...

Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    Come on your not still going on about this, i was shot one morning 5 times but still made it to the gym in the afternoon...
    Im just stack_it tho not MAD stack_it so I'm not on the MAD MATT level yet

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information