Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Free Will is offline Senior Member

Angry Just cos we are new here doesnt mean we are new to the bodybuilding world

it seems because us new or junior members only have a few posts to our name and we have the (NEW) or (JUNIOR) next to our name that we no jack shit ...this simply isnt true , i myself have offered advice and i have seen quite a few others that have simply disregarded good advice and sound training techniques because we have a new or junior next to our name ....i listen to all ideas and suggestions ...yes sure i listen to the AR hall of famers a bit more here about STEROID use only because they have been here a lot longer than anyone else and obviously do know what there talking about ..but when someone makes a thread and sais ...someone help please , especialy in the workout section and people reply they only seem to take on the advice of the senoir or hall of famers ....alls im saying is just because people have only been on this site for 2 weeks doesnt mean they havnt been training for 10 to 15 years ....so give everyone a go , even the little guys here ...peace

eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    i agreee, but who disagrees

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Oh shut up you junior member.

What a noob!

lol jk!

DDDNTZ is offline Associate Member
    If itbothersyou that much then post up some pics. Maybe then your opinion will matter...J/K Welcome brother!

maybe its your avi too... lol

quarry206 is offline Senior Member
    I agree with you, not all new people are dumb by any means.. but the level of 16-20 year olds that have signed up for this site and pretended to know stuff that they didn't screwed it up for all the people that came to this site already with a wealth of knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by quarry206 View Post
    I agree with you, not all new people are dumb by any means.. but the level of 16-20 year olds that have signed up for this site and pretended to know stuff that they didn't screwed it up for all the people that came to this site already with a wealth of knowledge.
    are you calling me dumb! lol jk

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Thanks for making this awesome thread K-Jones. Incredibly insightful info... It definitely makes me think of you as a more credible source..

higherdesire is offline Banned
    Dude ever hear of hazing? Now STFU and get me a beer biotch.

;-P

Quote Originally Posted by eatrainrest View Post

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    STFU NOOB!!!!!!

j/k........

Quote Originally Posted by higherdesire View Post

all better now!

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    just prove you self... pics of you or good advise

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    who pissed in your cornflakes JUNIOR ????

If your advice is SOUND and presented in a Mature intelligent manor, then there should me NO PROBLEM....

maybe its the way you come off....not sure, just saying...I haven't gone back to read your posts, but

Hey, life is tough sometimes your the fly, and sometimes your the windshield....deal with it. Pay your dues like we all have and EARN your respect...

Now go change your tampon and panty liner and get back to posting GOOD ADVICE where you excel at..........

baahahaha very funny , yea im proud to be a noob ....you all were once to so STFU , good to see mature people in here lol....i dont care if ya call me a a noob but obviously people are coming in here to post a thread cos they seen my title of the thread and people want there say ...now someone asked me for pics ?? here they are , im not 275lbs but i am 220lbs naturally and i havnt been training for 10 to 15 years , i started 2 years ago at 82kg and now im at 100kg , not saying its a great gain but i have gained it from listening to ideas and from people offering different perspectives
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Just cos we are new here doesnt mean we are new to the bodybuilding world-image023.jpg   Just cos we are new here doesnt mean we are new to the bodybuilding world-image024.jpg   Just cos we are new here doesnt mean we are new to the bodybuilding world-image025.jpg   Just cos we are new here doesnt mean we are new to the bodybuilding world-image003.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by kelljones View Post
    baahahaha very funny , yea im proud to be a noob ....you all were once to so STFU , good to see mature people in here lol....i dont care if ya call me a a noob but obviously people are coming in here to post a thread cos they seen my title of the thread and people want there say ...now someone asked me for pics ?? here they are , im not 275lbs but i am 220lbs naturally and i havnt been training for 10 to 15 years , i started 2 years ago at 82kg and now im at 100kg , not saying its a great gain but i have gained it from listening to ideas and from people offering different perspectives
    lol take it easy tiger, we kid around here.. alot sometimes... hers your official

WELCOME TO THE LOUNGE!!!!

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by quarry206 View Post
    are you calling me dumb! lol jk
    i know right, whats wrong with being 20?

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    whatsup phate long time no lingering around here bro lol.. you only got me beat my a couple days!

well ty eatrainrest ..i appreciate it ...and yea im 27 , just started a cycle of test e last week so im hoping to see some good gains and i noticed everyone was joking cos of the ..jks at the end ....all good i just wanted to put it out there and look what i got back ...hahaha

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    whatsup phate long time no lingering around here bro lol.. you only got me beat my a couple days!
    i know bro, i'm busy as hell lately, lots of new stuff going on around me, bout to start summer school and such

i haven't even been to the gym in a week(though that's more for recovery than anything else)

Quote Originally Posted by kelljones View Post
    well ty eatrainrest ..i appreciate it ...and yea im 27 , just started a cycle of test e last week so im hoping to see some good gains and i noticed everyone was joking cos of the ..jks at the end ....all good i just wanted to put it out there and look what i got back ...hahaha
    cool, have you got that diet dialed in? are forums are alot of help.. you should keep a log with pics in the members expierence section so we could follow up on yrou progress too

yea got the diet dialed in , has been for a while now , i eat very healthy , didnt use to when i was younger but when i started seeing what food alone can do then i started realising the skys the limit with gains if you eat right and train right , im hoping to hit 240lbs ....and yea i will post pics and keep everyone posted

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    I eat poop...

Quote Originally Posted by prone2rage View Post
    I eat poop...
    prone you should be celebrating at the strip joint bro

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    in a way post count means nothing, but in a way it does. when a new member joins, they could be very bright and gifted, or a complete tool, no one knows. I don't treat someone any differently just because they are new here, we have some very intellegent new members. the thing is, the longer someone is here, the more we are able to review their posts, so the clueless members who have been here a while are already identified. (cough~british bulldog 1~)
    with a noob, it's a gamble. most of the clueless members get called out on giving bad advice and get tired of it and move on, so the ratio of clueless members diminishes the longer they are here. obvioulsy that doesn't mean all noobs are dumbasses or all veteran members are smart, but it helps explain the uncertaintity that may be present before a member proves themselves.

good way to put it Big , ill take that on board , i wasnt trying to jump on anyones toes i was just putting it out there ....well i never talk about something i know nothing about , its to easy to get caught out that way and if and when i do offer my opinion i will try and make it informitive and precise to the best of my knowledge ....i have a lot to learn about steroids and cant wait to learn

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    it's all good, just don't let us get to you if we seem a little rough on some peeps, we mean well.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    good idea...

nice tattoo...

quarry206 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    hey nothing wrong with being 20.. my comment was 20 and only pretending to know stuff...

I am sure there are 18 year olds out there that have researched and read enough to compete in knowledge with a lot of the vets.. but they are few and fair between

• Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information