Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bojangles69

Thread: Can liver ever heal after abuse with orals or anything that hurts it?

phat_matt85 is offline Member

Can liver ever heal after abuse with orals or anything that hurts it?

i was wondering if i mess up my liver from taking stuff or heavy drinking, will it ever heal? or the damage stays for ever?

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Good question,

My liver filed abuse charges against me. I have court on it next week so I will let you know what the jury has to say about that one....

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    The liver is the only internal human organ capable of natural regeneration of lost tissue; as little as 25% of a liver can regenerate into a whole liver.
    This is predominantly due to the hepatocytes re-entering the cell cycle. That is, the hepatocytes go from the quiescent G0 phase to the G1 phase and undergo mitosis. This process is activated by the p75 receptors.[8] There is also some evidence of bipotential stem cells, called ovalocytes or hepatic oval cells, which are thought to reside in the canals of Hering. These cells can differentiate into either hepatocytes or cholangiocytes, the latter being the cells that line the bile ducts.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Yes and no. The liver can and does regenerate, and it's quite resilient. Usually it takes a nice overdose or years of abuse to cause the kind of meaningful and noticeable damage I think you are referring to.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    The liver is the only internal human organ capable of natural regeneration of lost tissue; as little as 25% of a liver can regenerate into a whole liver.
    This is predominantly due to the hepatocytes re-entering the cell cycle. That is, the hepatocytes go from the quiescent G0 phase to the G1 phase and undergo mitosis. This process is activated by the p75 receptors.[8] There is also some evidence of bipotential stem cells, called ovalocytes or hepatic oval cells, which are thought to reside in the canals of Hering. These cells can differentiate into either hepatocytes or cholangiocytes, the latter being the cells that line the bile ducts.
    both good posts, it can reheal itself unless you just completely destroyed it

Ok. I was wondering bc i have seen some people stacking oralls together which both put stress on their liver. I have taken few orals my self and i was thinking if that damage stays for ever and just grows or if it recovers slowly

what would destroy a liver?

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"

This will: The Death Cap Mushroom (Amanita phalloides)

Quote Originally Posted by phat_matt85 View Post
    Last edited by ottomaddox; 06-21-2009 at 12:11 AM.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    burning it
    garbage disposal
    cancer

those type of things

lol great!!!!

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"

the liver-aid..does that really work? lol im not sure if thats a joke or like actually for real?

sizerp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox View Post

This will: The Amanita Muscaria
    That a magic mushroom?

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Thats a legal weak mushroom.. not the ones you buy on the street, but still a hallucinogen nonetheless.. I just uh.. know uh.. about mushrooms and stuff.
    Davina likes this.

Is there a site i can order it from? i want one!!!!! I want to hallucinate me having 30 inch arms

If the liver can recover at somepoint, why do alot of poeple say its a terrible idea to stack 2 orals? like for ex winny and...i dunno something thats strong too! I mean if you take it for a month and stay clean for a year or 6 months, whats the big deal?

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    If the liver can recover at somepoint, why do alot of poeple say its a terrible idea to stack 2 orals? like for ex winny and...i dunno something thats strong too! I mean if you take it for a month and stay clean for a year or 6 months, whats the big deal?
    From what I've heard the two orals that are the most toxic on the liver are winny and halo. With that said, to me it would make most sense to just use one of these orals for a 6 week period instead of doing double the damage. Besides one is for cutting and the other is for bulking.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    Thats a legal weak mushroom.. not the ones you buy on the street, but still a hallucinogen nonetheless.. I just uh.. know uh.. about mushrooms and stuff.
    There are ones people pick off of cow shit...

I remeber when i took M1T i could feel my liver asking for help, so i cant even imagine what my liver would feel like taking to orals but i was just wondering what you guys have to say about it. Im glad to hear that liver recovers some-what by it selfs lol. THANK YOU GOD!! lol

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    ^you might also be glad to hear your liver doesnt feel.

ni4ni is offline Pharmaceutically Enhanced
    I remeber when i took M1T i could feel my liver asking for help, so i cant even imagine what my liver would feel like taking to orals but i was just wondering what you guys have to say about it. Im glad to hear that liver recovers some-what by it selfs lol. THANK YOU GOD!! lol
    phat- make sure to get a hepatic panel and keep a watch on ast/alt enzyme increases. any increase should trigger you to think liver-
    just my .02

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i've taken dbol and anadrol together..... my liver loved it lol.

Also..... im finding out that the strongest oral is Methyl Tren ...... which my liver is currently looking forward to taking.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

ni4ni is offline Pharmaceutically Enhanced
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    i've taken dbol and anadrol together..... my liver loved it lol.

Also..... im finding out that the strongest oral is Methyl Tren ...... which my liver is currently looking forward to taking.....

~Haz~
    Lemme guess...your liver told ya so,huh?
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by ni4ni View Post
    Lemme guess...your liver told ya so,huh?
    lol
    lol - look the stuff up..... i keep hearing things about going jaundice in a few weeks if you take too much..... and it's dosed in mcg's not mg's.....

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by ni4ni View Post
    phat- make sure to get a hepatic panel and keep a watch on ast/alt enzyme increases. any increase should trigger you to think liver-
    just my .02
    lol im sorry, i have nooo idea what anything is that you have just said, i will look it on google when i get it chance though

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    The liver is really tough. They can take half a liver out of somebody to use in someone else like a relative and within 90 days the liver has regenerated. That is one kick ass organ we have. If you are worried about it you can have your doc do a blood test.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    The liver can heal until the point it gets Cirrhosis, once scar tissue starts developing across the liver it starts replacing healthy tissue at this point the liver cannot regenerate to an new healthy liver since the scar tissue starts interferring with bile ducts and liver function.

So it depends, if your abuse goes to the point of cirrhosis chances are the liver will have a hard time recovering and if the cirrhosis worsens than your ****ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    The liver is really tough. They can take half a liver out of somebody to use in someone else like a relative and within 90 days the liver has regenerated. That is one kick ass organ we have. If you are worried about it you can have your doc do a blood test.
    I think we should be born with 2 - we should also get a 3rd set of teeth when we turn 45 LOL

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    The liver can heal until the point it gets Cirrhosis, once scar tissue starts developing across the liver it starts replacing healthy tissue at this point the liver cannot regenerate to an new healthy liver since the scar tissue starts interferring with bile ducts and liver function.

So it depends, if your abuse goes to the point of cirrhosis chances are the liver will have a hard time recovering and if the cirrhosis worsens than your ****ed.
    Never knew that..thanks man!

Thread Information