What a night it was, went to my first bodybuilding competition. This was the NPC Jr. Nationals it's the biggest annual show here in Chicago. There was competitors here from all around the states. All the big name supplement companies were there I got a big plastic bag and filled up on all the free samples, it felt like halloween when you're a little kid good times. The women, what can I say but WOW!!!! Me and my buddy got there in time to see the women's posing and doing some sort of aerobics routine. Something about a women nice and toned in a bikini and high heels walking around right next to you it's a beautiful thing. The best part was the women weren't grossly buffed either and none of them had attitudes every one I talked to was more than happy spend a few minutes chatting it up or to take a picture. I've come to the conclusion forget trying trying to pick-up chicks w/ attitudes in a bar I'm gonna have to hook-up w/ these beautiful sculptures of a woman that share the same space w/ me at the gym.