Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mase33 is offline Associate Member

Deadbeats in this Country.

this is just a rant on my part: This country is so damn backwards that it makes me sick. i was talking to my wifes step-sister over the weekend who is having a baby this week and since she does not have insurance she does not have to pay a fvcking dime to have the baby. now my wife and i just had our second child in April and we had to pay $4,000 out of our pockets to have this child. we both work full time and have full medical coverage BUT WE HAVE TO PAY $4,000 OUT OF OUR POCKET AND HER DEADBEAT ASS DOES NOT HAVE TO PAY A FVCKING DIME. makes me sick to even think about. seems to me that the ones that are hard working americans should be the ones that get the benefits like not having to pay anything to have a child. But thats not how it is at all. since i have a full time job and work hard i get to pay for the birth of my child and the birth of all the other fvking deadbeats in this country.

vpchill is offline "Born to lose, Dying to win"
    Im confused, You have full medical and still came out of Pocket?
    - I have 3 kids, Full Medical and didnt have to come out of pocket at all for any of them. Even my daughters 3 surgeries. Check your medical coverage, might not be what you expect.

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mase33 View Post
    this is just a rant on my part: This country is so damn backwards that it makes me sick. i was talking to my wifes step-sister over the weekend who is having a baby this week and since she does not have insurance she does not have to pay a fvcking dime to have the baby. now my wife and i just had our second child in April and we had to pay $4,000 out of our pockets to have this child. we both work full time and have full medical coverage BUT WE HAVE TO PAY $4,000 OUT OF OUR POCKET AND HER DEADBEAT ASS DOES NOT HAVE TO PAY A FVCKING DIME. makes me sick to even think about. seems to me that the ones that are hard working americans should be the ones that get the benefits like not having to pay anything to have a child. But thats not how it is at all. since i have a full time job and work hard i get to pay for the birth of my child and the birth of all the other fvking deadbeats in this country.
    I know...think about that next time some one like obama is running. Maybe next time we have a great candidate like Ron paul, people will vote based on the issues and not party politics.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    I hear you bro.I have 2 kids.I know how you feel.it's not right.Insurance company's suck.Welcome to the broken health care system we have here.Now, the other side to this would need to be looked at objectively.One might ask,If somehow the situation was reversed,would you want your baby's birth covered if you had no money?I don't know the particulars of the situation.But the way it works is,you have health insurance and then still pay some co-pay , when in fact the insurance company is screwing you.And the people that do not have jobs, their insurance is covered by the taxes that all the rest of us pay into the state and local government.If the insurance company's f*ckin payed for things the way they are supposed to, then we wouldn't be having this conversation.P.S.-it's OK to rant,it's your right to have free speech.Titanium

Blog Entries
    I liked Ron paul also.....

Titanium made a great point, If you were broke would you not want Medical coverage for your babies?
    It boils down to your medical coverage. My last job had crap coverage, My job now covers 100% of all bills unless you are hospitalized over 6 months. My Ex wifes Job(City) also covers 100% of medical costs. Yet my Older Brothers job (State) covers only 75% of his medical costs. So it varys from job to job and person to person. Its an individual basis.
    yet for all those who choose to get political, If you were on hard times and your child was sick would you NOT accept the free healthcare because you dont think Its Right?
    Spare me!
    I know some jobs give crap coverage because they dont want to pay and force employees to pay more.

Quote Originally Posted by vpchill View Post
    Im confused, You have full medical and still came out of Pocket?
    - I have 3 kids, Full Medical and didnt have to come out of pocket at all for any of them. Even my daughters 3 surgeries. Check your medical coverage, might not be what you expect.

its is full coverage but you still have a deductible to meet

Shit. free is free. those deadbeats are not receiving less of care in the hospital than i am. next baby im canceling my insurance and having this one for FREE!!!!!!!

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude you should contact your insurance company.. if you paid 4000 out of pocket A) if you really do have full coverage then you are owed a reimbursement or B) dude it's 4000 bucks .. and that brought your precious child into the world.. suck it up and deal with it.. when u look at your child everyday doesn't it seem like you would have paid 4 million dollars to have that same child smiling back at you?? Yah... check it that way... I am not saying that it is right by any stretch of the word but I have 4 daughters and didn't have to pay ONE DIME either and i am a hard working American.. its not the COUNTRY that is A$$ backwards.. it's your shitty insurance company... IMO.

its is full coverage but you still have a deductible to meet

Yea, You should call your insurance comp. If its full coverage there should NOT be a deductible. Its not like car insurance I dont think. And $4k is a ridiculous deductible.. What do they pay for??

Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    Dude you should contact your insurance company.. if you paid 4000 out of pocket A) if you really do have full coverage then you are owed a reimbursement or B) dude it's 4000 bucks .. and that brought your precious child into the world.. suck it up and deal with it.. when u look at your child everyday doesn't it seem like you would have paid 4 million dollars to have that same child smiling back at you?? Yah... check it that way... I am not saying that it is right by any stretch of the word but I have 4 daughters and didn't have to pay ONE DIME either and i am a hard working American.. its not the COUNTRY that is A$$ backwards.. it's your shitty insurance company... IMO.

X2 Agreed

Blog Entries
    If you say a sentence and the word "insurance" is mentioned,then people get nervous.Health insurance,there is a co-pay.(most of the time).
    Car insurance,there is a deductible.
    Life insurance, I pay into it every month.
    Home owners insurance,usually OK, but could and can be a nightmare.
    I hate going to the pharmacy to pic up scripts,co-pays for that.
    Insurance company's suck, but think of what would happen if you didn't have it.
    It's a double sided coin,you never know what side is going to be heads up...
    I hope that the baby, that knows nothing about politics and insurance, is born healthy.........

Also, I understand your rant to a point. Yet, Why are those less fortunate "Deadbeats" ?
    Do people who cannot find work or are having hard times not deserve healthy kids?

Also, I understand your rant to a point. Yet, Why are those less fortunate "Deadbeats" ?
    Do people who cannot find work or are having hard times not deserve healthy kids?
    Sure they deserve it. but is it fair that our tax dollars are going to pay for it? and more than not its not "less fortunate" its lazy asses that would rather sit around and not work. Just pisses me off that she is more than capable of working and paying for health coverage but she does not because she can have the baby for free.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    Insurance (health coverage) is getting shittier and shittier everyday of every month. Something needs to change. my first child cost $700 and now its $4000.
    of course i would pay any amount for my child, that goes without saying but the fact that she is a deadbeat and gets to sit back and have this baby for free pisses me off.

ph34rsh4ck is offline Member
    Im 23 and i have better medical coverage than you

Quote Originally Posted by ph34rsh4ck View Post
    Im 23 and i have better medical coverage than you
    good for you

MASE, You should look at it this way..

What if CEO of a large company thought you were a Deadbeat because you didnt go to an ivy league school and get a job that would give you 100% medical coverage? Its not right for him to look down on you is it?
    jmo (But hey what do I know)

CBGB is offline Senior Member
    I'm with you bro. I just had my third child 6 weeks ago. $3500 out of pocket. My little sister had her 7th, yes thats right 7th child six months ago. No out of pocket. She's fvking 27 and has probably worked no more than a year in her life. I work my ass off and pay close to $700 a month for insurance that has a $3500 deductible.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    welcome to the new america my friend. im about to quit my job and change my last name to sanchez over here in texas so i can get everything free and make all taxpayers front it.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    welcome to the new america my friend. im about to quit my job and change my last name to sanchez over here in texas so i can get everything free and make all taxpayers front it.
    Couldnt agree more.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Programs like WIC, HUD/Section 8, Welfare, Etc., only serve to encourage non-productive members of society to have children that they cannot afford, and pass the bill onto the hard working tax payers of American society. There is absolutely no incentive to abstain from behavior which would result in another child, or to take preventative measures, because they are assured that the government by way of the blood and sweat of the tax payers, will be there to pick up their tab.

Social welfare programs may "appear" to be compassionate, but they are anything but compassionate. It would be illegal for me to go to my neighbors house, and steal his money, in order to pay for my house, for my food, and for my children. However, when the government engages in this sort of activity we somehow accept it as our "social responsibility." I reject the idea of social responsibility and moral hazard. I am responsible for not breaking laws, for paying taxes used for legitimate ends such as national defense, infrastructure, and a police force. I am not however, responsible for my neighbors bills, for their education, or for thier children.

When you subsidize something = you get more of it.

The accessability of social welfare programs, has inevitably lead to a larger and larger amount of people utilizing said programs, with no incentive to get off of them. The poor, sick, and needy, should be handled by charity and charitable donations.

MASE, You should look at it this way..

What if CEO of a large company thought you were a Deadbeat because you didnt go to an ivy league school and get a job that would give you 100% medical coverage? Its not right for him to look down on you is it?
    jmo (But hey what do I know)
    thats the dumbest comparison i have ever heard. its not looking down on them because they didnt go to an ivy league school. its looking down on them because they choose not to work and be nothing but a blithe on society.

We need to change what it says on the Statue of Liberty to "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses if you are willing to contribute to this country and not be a deadbeat lowlife loser that is cancer on this country"

thats the dumbest comparison i have ever heard. its not looking down on them because they didnt go to an ivy league school. its looking down on them because they choose not to work and be nothing but a blithe on society.
    How is it dumb, You think everyone on a public program is some bum that doesnt want to work?
    I have a friend who would love to work yet was put as mentaly retarded because the school he was in did not want to deal with him. He had to get on disability and public assistance to survive. Otherwise commit crimes to eat. There is more to a social system than what we read in books. Step off your stoop and explore.
    I hate that everyone has that frame of mind. Yes there are those that abuse the system. This is with anything. Yet there are those who couldnt survive otherwise due to mental / physical health as well as education.

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    Programs like WIC, HUD/Section 8, Welfare, Etc., only serve to encourage non-productive members of society to have children that they cannot afford, and pass the bill onto the hard working tax payers of American society. There is absolutely no incentive to abstain from behavior which would result in another child, or to take preventative measures, because they are assured that the government by way of the blood and sweat of the tax payers, will be there to pick up their tab.

Social welfare programs may "appear" to be compassionate, but they are anything but compassionate. It would be illegal for me to go to my neighbors house, and steal his money, in order to pay for my house, for my food, and for my children. However, when the government engages in this sort of activity we somehow accept it as our "social responsibility." I reject the idea of social responsibility and moral hazard. I am responsible for not breaking laws, for paying taxes used for legitimate ends such as national defense, infrastructure, and a police force. I am not however, responsible for my neighbors bills, for their education, or for thier children.

When you subsidize something = you get more of it.

The accessability of social welfare programs, has inevitably lead to a larger and larger amount of people utilizing said programs, with no incentive to get off of them. The poor, sick, and needy, should be handled by charity and charitable donations.

Blog Entries
    vpchill -Good point.No matter how you cut it,the system is in place. It's just in place to help people when there down.The problem lies in the fact that it isn't run correctly.Too many cracks in the floor.It needs to be overhauled and revamped.

I thank you Titanium, But allow me to give some History for the Politicians and nay sayers.
    I was on Welfare from the day I was born until about 3yrs old. My father struggled with his moving business and My mother couldnt find work. They both started working for the state and Immediately off Welfare. I grew up pretty decent, Lived in the poorer areas because my family stayed close but good nonetheless. I had a few scholarship offers to play ball and screwed up by getting locked up over street crap.
    Ive done time, I have been to the bottom and have been to the top. While some were in school attenting graduation from college I was counting $50k - 100k every chance I could.
    I did my last bid in 2003. I decided to change my ways and get it together. I came home and worked at Kmart for $7 an hour or so. Busted my ass and they made me manager of electronics dept in 5months. I always kept jobs even while in the street, Just cause I felt I should try to be civilized.
    I seen an add and applied to a healthcare company. 4 years later I run a multimillion dollar company. Every one who has 4-8 years of college?? I outperformed. I took my work ethic which made me one of the best football players to the street which made me damn rich to the boardroom which has settled me into a career.
    Now should I call you a Bum mase because I can say you had better opportunities and didnt work as hard? Should I look down on you because you cant give your kids 100% medical care?
    Thats just a small story but please stop the thinking that everyone is a bum if they get public assistance. I know a low down crack head who is now a multi millionaire. He got hisself together and made it. I agree that there are bums but not everyone, To group all together is foolish. I wouldnt look down on anyone no matter what the circumstances.
    I have 3 beautiful kids who have the best and I only strive to give them more.
    Point is besides my Errors that I made in life, My mother being on welfare until she got herself a job taught me alot about life. All people deserve healthcare, Im sorry for those that dont think so. Look through someone elses eyes who is poor and sick. The light doesnt shine the same through all spectrums
    just my thoughts.

CBGB is offline Senior Member
    I think the problem here is sometimes it can create an uneven playing field. Most people have insurance deductibles. I'm not sure there is an insurance policy available to me without one. When you see people that do not work (for whatever reason) and get better insurance then is even available to us, it gets frustrating. There should still be some cost, especially if the care is provided via tax payers.

were very lucky in the UK,we have full medical treatment free.this is why hundereds of thousands of people try to get here illegally to take advantage.

just last fri my brother in law fell down the stairs and fractured his hip.straight to the hospital,doctor,xray,doctor,ct scan,hospital overnight and fracture clinic.....all free.

but he was practically the only english speaking patient on the ward,not racist just fact.

how can it stay free if people are taking but not paying tax and national insurance?????

How is it dumb, You think everyone on a public program is some bum that doesnt want to work?
    I have a friend who would love to work yet was put as mentaly retarded because the school he was in did not want to deal with him. He had to get on disability and public assistance to survive. Otherwise commit crimes to eat. There is more to a social system than what we read in books. Step off your stoop and explore.
    I hate that everyone has that frame of mind. Yes there are those that abuse the system. This is with anything. Yet there are those who couldnt survive otherwise due to mental / physical health as well as education.
    im sorry NY. where in my previous post did i ever mention a public program. there is a difference in not being able to work and not wanting to work.

I thank you Titanium, But allow me to give some History for the Politicians and nay sayers.
    I was on Welfare from the day I was born until about 3yrs old. My father struggled with his moving business and My mother couldnt find work. They both started working for the state and Immediately off Welfare. I grew up pretty decent, Lived in the poorer areas because my family stayed close but good nonetheless. I had a few scholarship offers to play ball and screwed up by getting locked up over street crap.
    Ive done time, I have been to the bottom and have been to the top. While some were in school attenting graduation from college I was counting $50k - 100k every chance I could.
    I did my last bid in 2003. I decided to change my ways and get it together. I came home and worked at Kmart for $7 an hour or so. Busted my ass and they made me manager of electronics dept in 5months. I always kept jobs even while in the street, Just cause I felt I should try to be civilized.
    I seen an add and applied to a healthcare company. 4 years later I run a multimillion dollar company. Every one who has 4-8 years of college?? I outperformed. I took my work ethic which made me one of the best football players to the street which made me damn rich to the boardroom which has settled me into a career.
    Now should I call you a Bum mase because I can say you had better opportunities and didnt work as hard? Should I look down on you because you cant give your kids 100% medical care?
    Thats just a small story but please stop the thinking that everyone is a bum if they get public assistance. I know a low down crack head who is now a multi millionaire. He got hisself together and made it. I agree that there are bums but not everyone, To group all together is foolish. I wouldnt look down on anyone no matter what the circumstances.
    I have 3 beautiful kids who have the best and I only strive to give them more.
    Point is besides my Errors that I made in life, My mother being on welfare until she got herself a job taught me alot about life. All people deserve healthcare, Im sorry for those that dont think so. Look through someone elses eyes who is poor and sick. The light doesnt shine the same through all spectrums
    just my thoughts.

again i never made mention of anybody being on public assistance. i made a statement about people being lazy asses and not working and putting into the system what they are taking out. my wifes sister is perfectly capable of working and paying for health care but she chooses not to because she can have a baby free and clear thanks to all the hard working americans putting into the system and getting fvcked when it comes to our healthcare. whats my incentive to keep paying into it. why should i not cancel my healthcare and take the free ride like so many others do.

Blog Entries
    i understand that some peeps need welfare and such but it gets harder and harder to go to work everyday selling snacks and seeing these peeps use there food stamp debit cards to buy themselves and there friends treats as if there rich or something.i realize its a double edge sword cus thay make me $ but most of thes "unfortunate" pepole are quite healthy and can obviously work but thay just choose to milk the system.those debit cards are making the prob worse imo cus thave taken the shame out of tearing foodstamps out of a book in front of all the hard working peeps.i dont know maybee im jealous cus i have some pride and cant stoop so low.i just know ther looking at me working and thinking "sucker!!"

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    my buddies firm did a xmas tree gift thing where you give needy families presents for xmas. this mexican family had 5 children on the tree and they asked for stuff ranging from bikes to even an xbox. Needless to say they didnt get those gifts but when the family came to pick up the gifts, the mom rolls up in a escalade. He was furious

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Very ironic you brought this topic up.

Was working in the city the other day talking to a store owner just shooting the $hit. We got talking about these new homes that where being built. They are VERY nice, brand new, central air, backyard, driveway , front porch, big bow windows etc etc. Well funny part is they are section 8 housing for low income people. So for the people with no job living off welfare pretty much get these houses for nothing when i have to work my @$$ of to get anything.

God Bless America.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Very ironic you brought this topic up.

Was working in the city the other day talking to a store owner just shooting the $hit. We got talking about these new homes that where being built. They are VERY nice, brand new, central air, backyard, driveway , front porch, big bow windows etc etc. Well funny part is they are section 8 housing for low income people. So for the people with no job living off welfare pretty much get these houses for nothing when i have to work my @$$ of to get anything.

God Bless America.

Funny you mentioned that...They are popping up all over the city. One second you think you're in the ghetto, and half a block later it looks like you're in suburbia. I drive by them quite often, do not worry, they are already starting to go to shit. You can dress a turd up in a nice outfit, but its still gonna be a turd, and eventually it will show. Those houses you're talking about are already not being maintained, the yards on many of them are overgown and going to shit. Those people pay somewhere around $200/month to live in those homes, and still do not appreciate it enough to maintain them. Again, what incentive do they have? The government gave it to them, they have no vested interest in maintaining it. They have a sense of entitlement from the system, as if others who are hard working are to blame for their misfortunes.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    How did humans ever survive before welfare???

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Funny you mentioned that...They are popping up all over the city. One second you think you're in the ghetto, and half a block later it looks like you're in suburbia. I drive by them quite often, do not worry, they are already starting to go to shit. You can dress a turd up in a nice outfit, but its still gonna be a turd, and eventually it will show. Those houses you're talking about are already not being maintained, the yards on many of them are overgown and going to shit. Those people pay somewhere around $200/month to live in those homes, and still do not appreciate it enough to maintain them. Again, what incentive do they have? The government gave it to them, they have no vested interest in maintaining it. They have a sense of entitlement from the system, as if others who are hard working are to blame for their misfortunes.
    I have worked on these houses and your 100% correct. They are giving an opportunity to raise up but they DESTROY them from the inside out.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    How did humans ever survive before welfare???

They had slaves.

btw mase, Free Healthcare is a form of public assistance. As I said I totally agree with your rant as I know many bums who abuse the system. Yet lets not group everyone into one fence and point the finger.
    jmo

As far as low income housing goes, I envyed my friends who lived in the projects. They always had nice ish because rent was next to nothing, Meanwhile my parents who were the working poor made too much to get housing.
    God bless america is right.

ni4ni is offline Pharmaceutically Enhanced
    so true!!
    just wait til (n)obama try to push this socialized HC through-waiting lines for those w/ and w/out insurance.
    we will be on equal ground->waiting for treatment
    FUVK THAT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information