Good gyms in Chicago

Hey yall, I might be relocating to Chicago soon and was wanting to find out a little bit about the gym scene. I am thinking I will be living in the Rogers Park area since its pretty cheap so a gym around there would be good.

I am looking for something with decent equipment and dumbell's that go to around at least 150 would be good. I don't care if it is hardcore or not, but I would like to see some squat racks and a lot of free weights. I am new to the area, so I would also be interested in a gym that has some hot chics there lol.

Let me know whats up!

Also I'll be working near the Gold Coast so gym's around that area would be fine too.

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    www.xsportfitness.com They are all around, the one location I heard where all the chicks are is at Logan Square. But that's a cruise from Rogers park. They are open 24/7 and you can get a monthly pass for around $21 or $24.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Ballys is pretty hardcore, here is a shot of the showers

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chitown Raider View Post
    www.xsportfitness.com They are all around, the one location I heard where all the chicks are is at Logan Square. But that's a cruise from Rogers park. They are open 24/7 and you can get a monthly pass for around $21 or $24.
    What he said, I goto the Xsport Fitness in chicago ridge. Can't beat having everything you need along with 24/7 and 365 day times. Christmas, New years, or whatever you can always go whenever which sold me on it when I started going to that gym about 4 years ago.

Sweet, thanks for the help guy's!

Thread Information