Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    higherdesire is offline Banned

Hotties all on me but I am committed?

WTF man? I have had a problem latley where everywhere I go I have young hot ass college girls asking me to do the business. I am not one to cheat, so I do not as a matter if my integrity, but man I am in the fire right now.

I am more successfull than I have ever been in my life, I am less interested in doing college type fornicating, and the heat is on like never before. Am I the only one that has this delima? I mean it is not like I am really tempted, it is more like flattered, but WOW, I have had these girls on my jock so hard that it is disturbing to a certain degree. What do you you guys do mentally to not get side tracked?

I have a beauty queen at home. I am not hearing the comments that I should "do it" becasue I am not going to entertain that at all as it chips away at my value as a man, but I am just freaking out over the quality of ass that has been begging me to hit it. I am 39 and have a 21 Y/O college student doing all she can to put the pvvsy on me, plus a few more. Why now? I know why me , but I have been me for a few years, but it is intense right now and I am flattered but would not cheat. Just not in me. I am not sure where this is going but man it is so freaking aurreal it is crazy.

What?

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    THATS WHY GOD GAVE US HANDS AND IMAGINATIONS MY FRIEND... lol....

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Maybe this is just a test in your life... testing your self control...

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Stand strong bro...

jbm
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    THATS WHY GOD GAVE US HANDS AND IMAGINATIONS MY FRIEND... lol....
    agreed! use the hands!

iballin09 is offline New Member
    tell them your flattered but you can't trade your 80 for a 20! take it as a compliment.

CBGB is offline Senior Member
    You must be doing something right. Just take the compliment and move on.

Remember! It doesn't matter where you get your appitite, as long as you eat at home!

Yeah I dig the whole flattered deal but WOW all of a sudden it is like I am a rock star and it is different than before. I ffel older in some way, but ffel like i am aging better than the rest of the world, and man I just feel so flattered. I am not really tempted like I would have been three or five years ago. Should I just commit suicide? LOL

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!

CBGB is offline Senior Member
    ^^^Holy Shit

Hogg EXACTLTY! Man I used to hang out with the quarter back of th UT football tema while he was still playing at UT and I thought WOW how cool would that be, well it is super wierd that all of a sudden these girls are on y jock and not being shy about it just like they were on him back then. I don;t want ot over state the situation but I am just really flattered. It is really making me ffel good. Maybe a little regret but no really too much regret.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54 View Post
    I take it back fuvk the shit out of her...

Well Prone you know how I value your opinion. I am going back to the bar...

iballin09 is offline New Member
    Thats the way the world turns bro. If you didnt have the old lady around then no one is knockin on your door. Low and behold when your off the market the lookers are lined up.

Its nature that makes us wanna pound them out... its society that has turned it into a no no. As animals our instinct tells us to survive and how do we survive?? BY FVCKING !! Society made it so we blah blah blah find soulmate blah blah forever one partner... i would bet a million dollars that these women are ovulating and their natural human instinct is telling them to procreate... so... what are u... on test?? secreting pheromones?? attracting these hungry vivacious woman who want instinctually nothing more than your semen up in them to produce a human life to keep natures wheel going... THAT IS ALL THAT IT IS !! Flattering?? of course... we are human.. we have cognitive thought... but in reality... they are trying to mate and you my friend... are the chosen one...

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    I say RIP THE HEAD OF IT!!!!!!!!!!

Then stay true to your girl and yourself.

This is a test. And one that is hard as hell to pass no matter how much you have prepared.

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow, I wish I had a day in your life where chicks were coming on to me. But, I gotta say I give you props for not giving in.

Duece, man I read a monogamy thesis that friend of mine wrote on how we are the only creatures that do not hump when in heat whatever is bleeding. I get that whole side of it. And I am not by any means denying it on any level. Just that I love my girl and she loves me and she would be devestated to know that I procreated with another female, and my respcet for her is stronger than my desire to have concubines. I am strong enough to both have a stable full of phillys, and a solo flight with a lone lover. Both have theier justifications. I committed myself to monogamy and as a matter of integrity with myself I remain. thanks for your thoughts, as they are quite relevant and valid.

im as faithful as the next man BUT... If I came home and THIS was sitting on MY couch looking at ME like that... OOOOPS sorry Wifey... I made a boo boo and *OH BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE* All up in her

Quote Originally Posted by higherdesire View Post
    Duece, man I read a monogamy thesis that friend of mine wrote on how we are the only creatures that do not hump when in heat whatever is bleeding. I get that whole side of it. And I am not by any means denying it on any level. Just that I love my girl and she loves me and she would be devestated to know that I procreated with another female, and my respcet for her is stronger than my desire to have concubines. I am strong enough to both have a stable full of phillys, and a solo flight with a lone lover. Both have theier justifications. I committed myself to monogamy and as a matter of integrity with myself I remain. thanks for your thoughts, as they are quite relevant and valid.
    Oh I wasnt telling you to go and CHEAT my friend... dont do that, I was just stating that ... scientifically that is what is going on here... by all means... stay faithful and strong... UNLESS !!! That woman on the couch right there is somehow in your living room... i promise GOD will forgive YOU and so wouldnt you woman... HELL invite her in ... even SHHE couldnt say NO to her !! OMG !!

^^^word to da herd!!!

jbm
    Can you control yourself! HD?

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    bro, I got two hoes on my jock to right no3. I think the tren , test and masteron have made me look huge and cut. I got a gf I love and respect and wouldn't want to loose her. I just say hi and keep on walking.

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by firmechicano831 View Post
    bro, I got two hoes on my jock to right no3. I think the tren, test and masteron have made me look huge and cut. I got a gf I love and respect and wouldn't want to loose her. I just say hi and keep on walking.
    To be with someone you love and wouldn't want to lose is the only two factors that mean anything.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    I am going to break from the pack and say "hit it"

But then again I am a nympho and sex is all I care about.....and if aint getting sex than my right hand is all that I care about while trying to get sex

Really when you look at it from a sexual point, it isn't a big deal you bang them out and they leave, trust me its when they start coming back then it gets weird, usually at that age they just take the pounding and leave (out of your life).

I mean "love" is one thing which you have with your gf or wife (I forgot lol) but banging these girls is just a sexual act, as long as she doesnt find out than so be it, its when you start having affairs and stuff than it becomes bad, one night stands....not so much.

wharton is offline out of here
    Hit it Because tomorrow might be your last chance LOL

jnewton86 is offline Member
    good to see a man with some self respect and dignity

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

jbm

No gosh darnit JBM that is hitting below the belt! HA!

Quote Originally Posted by jnewton86 View Post
    good to see a man with some self respect and dignity

J man i appreciate that comment. I have been impressed by the threads I have seen i the past where on this board people have asked about cheating and stuff and so many people here have been against it. I treally is refreshing to know how many of us have that kind of integrity.

Not that I am judging other views, it just isn't for me. I don't think I could have an encounter with another woman and then go home and sleep next to my wife. She deserves better than that, and quite frankly so do I. You know? But yeah thanks for the high five bro.

vpchill is offline "Born to lose, Dying to win"
    HD My brother Those are GOOD problems if there is such a thing.. lol

Keep ya head up and keep being sexy, It only hurts those who are looking but cannot touch.. lol

xo3et is offline Productive Member
    Dude loyalty is where its at. Chicks come and go and i tell you something being loyal to your partner will keep your head high amongst many many others.

Ok i am off to bang my chicks sister. lol

bag up pr bagpipe is offline Associate Member
    I live my life by the BUM AND RUN RULE!!!

if your not familiar with it basically if a red hot girl offers it on a plate bum her and run simple!!!

I have broken the rule a few times mind if she's real hot BUM AND BREAKFAST is ok

Bagpipe, I hear ya, I have been a manwhore when single, but not in a committed relationship. When both agree that it is hit and quit or whatever it is different.

well I know when I have been weak in the past I like to hook the jumper cables to the battery and then to my nuts...but for some reason it just makes me more horny...IDK

bag up pr bagpipe is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by higherdesire View Post
    Bagpipe, I hear ya, I have been a manwhore when single, but not in a committed relationship. When both agree that it is hit and quit or whatever it is different.
    Your right I know you are and I totally agree with what every1's saying but after a few beers there is no doubt I would bum ad run!!!

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    yea holding off and being stong sober is one thing,, go to a work happy hour with her and catch a buzz is the real test.

vpchill is offline "Born to lose, Dying to win"
    Quote Originally Posted by prone2rage View Post
    well I know when I have been weak in the past I like to hook the jumper cables to the battery and then to my nuts...but for some reason it just makes me more horny...IDK

Thats your African side Prone

eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    line up all the girls that want you and map out an entire week... take a "break with your gf" to take some time off... and bang them all.. id take out 2 a night if you have the cash

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information