scerpico22 is offline Anabolic Member

Perez Hilton...LOL, tto funny!!! (vid)

I just spend the last 12:03 laughing...this guy is such a tool...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcJ9j...ture=topvideos

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    is this of him crying cuz he got punched by will.i.am's manager? hes not wrong dude. guys a grown as man whats he doing getting his manager to beat up people. ****ing childish.

true but still funny...

Iron_Pig is offline Member
    Plz that guy is an asshat cry's about every little thing that happens to him. He mouthed off and got smacked for it. Hey if he can take a tool up the tunnel he sure as hell can take fist to the face.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    wow! what a b%tch!

So he spends his time badmouthing people and is suprised he gets a smack for it? If he is so upset about it why didn't he hit the guy back?

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Can't stand that Perez guy. He's completely a piece of sh*t.

He's just using this for ratings. He's disgusting; and a waste of time.

"from the bottom of my heart"... I hope this guy dies.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    is this of him crying cuz he got punched by will.i.am's manager? hes not wrong dude. guys a grown as man whats he doing getting his manager to beat up people. ****ing childish.
    Here is how I see it,

He does have 10 million hits a day, He is bad mouthing the band, calling Will's bandmate "Fugly", calling him a "faggot", spouting off.

He is insulting them to their face, messing with their album sales, I'd hit him in a second.

The manager, probably was just as upset at Will.

I own a business, if someone was publicly bad mouthing it, got in my face, called me a faggot, then told my girl friend she was ugly, I'd lay his ass out.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like someone needs a hugggggggggggggg

BadNewsBerto is offline Associate Member
    this guy gets the award for the worlds biggest tool!

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Enjoy because this is nothing more than the product of the dumbing down of a nation and the pussifying of men.

I have read so many arguements over this disgusting excuse for a human. "It makes no difference that he talks trash about people, you never hit anyone".

****ing reality check for these scumbags, talk shit in the real world and you will get bitch slapped to the pavement.

I swear people in Hollywood are so far removed from reality.

He had no problem doing his best to destroy the credibility and believes of that pagent winner. He gets a little slap and the douchebag thinks its the end of the world. The SOB should have been curb stomped.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I am officially a John Mayer fan now, dude has some hillarious comments about this.

LMAO @ "Mayer: @perezhilton’s video statement is so long that by the end of it his cut healed."

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdail...peas-incident/
    ***No source checks!!!***

real world kid...you talk shit, you smacked the fvck up.

try to hide behind your curtain...make a living about talking shit about people you will eventually get whats coming to you.

gossip is not a good thing...it is EVIL

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    Enjoy because this is nothing more than the product of the dumbing down of a nation and the pussifying of men.

I have read so many arguements over this disgusting excuse for a human. "It makes no difference that he talks trash about people, you never hit anyone".

****ing reality check for these scumbags, talk shit in the real world and you will get bitch slapped to the pavement.

He had no problem doing his best to destroy the credibility and believes of that pagent winner. He gets a little slap and the douchebag thinks its the end of the world. The SOB should have been curb stomped.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    muriloninja
    Ron Paul Nuthugger-I like your attitude.(and that's a rare thing).That's what's great about forums.P.S.-he shouldn't have stopped with one punch.He should have pushed his nose cartilage up into his screwed up brain,killing him instantly.

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    I wish it was followed with a curb stomping. ****ing little bitch.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    funny shit, and suck shit.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Someone should have done that along time ago.

I can't stand Perez...

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    First Time ive heard and seen him..... i couldnt watch the full video.. I ****IN HATE HIM ALLREADY... im glad he got hit!!

agreed x 2

looks like im in the minority on this one. **** all of you.

my dad used to have a saying....

"if your man enough to start a fight you had better be man enough to finish it"

if someone mouths off and you slap them they really have no grounds to moan....the same as if a 17 yr old acts like a tough guy and takes a swing he better be man enough to take whats coming.........

Got banned from twitter for going on and slaming the little puke. A lot of people go there and tell him what a tool he is.

Maybe I'm the only one here.......??

But I would probably punch the guy if I saw him, even if he did not get in my face and call me a faggot.

He trash talks for a living, I'd take pride in punching him. I'd get away with it, or be the most famous, liked guy in jail. Phone check bitch

Chode Logan is offline AR's Ravishing Maestro of Anabolic Tastyness
    Stupid whiny scumbag deserved that and more, what kind of human are you when your entire being is based about shit talking other people? I'd piss in his face if I wasn't sure he'd enjoy it.

I hope he gets shot. Not dead, but pretty F*cking close. he is an example of what's wrong with society.

Quote Originally Posted by Chode Logan View Post
    Stupid whiny scumbag deserved that and more, what kind of human are you when your entire being is based about shit talking other people? I'd piss in his face if I wasn't sure he'd enjoy it.

I hope he gets shot. Not dead, but pretty F*cking close. he is an example of what's wrong with society.
    I agree, the more I think about it, the more I think people should be punching people more.

Since when should people be allowed to verbally abuse you with no risk of recourse? Just spout off, and keep gumming slurs, talk about your girl friend, call you a faggot and then complain cause you get a little scratch under your eye?

Chode Logan is offline AR's Ravishing Maestro of Anabolic Tastyness
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    I agree, the more I think about it, the more I think people should be punching people more.

Since when should people be allowed to verbally abuse you with no risk of recourse? Just spout off, and keep gumming slurs, talk about your girl friend, call you a faggot and then complain cause you get a little scratch under your eye?
    I'm right with you, I think it's bullshit. I'm going to starting making it a daily habit of punching people.

Seriously though, if you can't hit someone in this situation, what the f*ck do you do???? Just bitch back? So it just turns into a whiny bitch fest and everyone just yaps like middle school girls who just got their first rag?WHEN DOES IT END

No, they say offensive shit to you, you hit them, they stop. Done.

first of all, the dude didnt hit him, the dudes manager did. thats way more bitch than perez hilton is. second, just cuz hes a gay gossip queen doesnt mean you should hit the guy. what the **** is wrong with you people. what is the average age here, 12?

first of all, the dude didnt hit him, the dudes manager did. thats way more bitch than perez hilton is. second, just cuz hes a gay gossip queen doesnt mean you should hit the guy. what the **** is wrong with you people. what is the average age here, 12?
    The manager is probably friends with Fergie and Will, I'm sure they have a very close relationship.

He's calling Fergie Ugly
    He's in Wills face calling him a faggot
    He's bad mouthing, the managers band

It's not like he saying it among some friends, he spouts this off in Wills face, on his web page and in public.

But you are right, Will and Fergie are both bitches, cause they both should have decked his dumb ass.

Assault charge, night in jail, some fines, probation, all well worth shutting up a loud mouth.

I think when provoked like that, you can expect to be hit. I'll consider someone in my face calling me a faggot as "verbal assault".

Props to the manager for sticking up for his clients, hope he gets a raise.

johnCash is offline Associate Member
    that was awesome and he got what he deserved. the best part is when he called the cops and they told him that they had actual emergencies to deal with lol. and to all you who are saying will i am is a b*tch thats stupid cause hes famous and if he stomps the guy it would be all over the news and prob mess up his career but if his manager does it its just some guy weve never heard of beats up some f*g who needs it. case closed

Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    The manager is probably friends with Fergie and Will, I'm sure they have a very close relationship.

He's calling Fergie Ugly
    He's in Wills face calling him a faggot
    He's bad mouthing, the managers band

It's not like he saying it among some friends, he spouts this off in Wills face, on his web page and in public.

But you are right, Will and Fergie are both bitches, cause they both should have decked his dumb ass.

Assault charge, night in jail, some fines, probation, all well worth shutting up a loud mouth.

I think when provoked like that, you can expect to be hit. I'll consider someone in my face calling me a faggot as "verbal assault".

Props to the manager for sticking up for his clients, hope he gets a raise.

ok, lets refine this argument a bit more: the black eyed peas are selling huge amounts of records and are world famous. will.i.am should be able to deal with criticism. hes a godamn celebrity. Imagine what the world would be like if everyone who was offended beat the shit out of each other. It would be retarded.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    ok, lets refine this argument a bit more: the black eyed peas are selling huge amounts of records and are world famous. will.i.am should be able to deal with criticism. hes a godamn celebrity. Imagine what the world would be like if everyone who was offended beat the shit out of each other. It would be retarded.
    im with you totally man. these idiots cant even take a hit from an internet blogger? are you ****in kidding me? perez hilton or whatever his name really is...pisses me off. thuroughly. every time ive ever seen or heard him, im annoyed. but to let this idiot get under your skin so bad that you punch him in the face? or sorry, get your manager too? will i am is a pathetic piece of shit. seriously i hope they both get charged. ****in pussies.

critisim is fine,personal insults are another story.

calling someone ugly or a faggot has absolutely nothing to do with being a critic,its just insulting.so yes he did deserve a slap.

answer honestly,if someone called your mrs ugly you wouldnt do or say anything??????........if so your mrs would def think your a p*ssy and lose respect for you.

crazy_rocks is offline Senior Member
    the fist that hit him should have been a slug round instead.

thats it really.

Quote Originally Posted by thetank View Post
    will i am is a pathetic piece of shit. seriously i hope they both get charged. ****in pussies.
    i lol'd at that.

Quote Originally Posted by ronan the barbarian View Post
    answer honestly,if someone called your mrs ugly you wouldnt do or say anything??????........if so your mrs would def think your a p*ssy and lose respect for you.
    thats comparing applies and oranges. he never called will.i.am's girl ugly. and no one would say that to my theoretical girl, because neither of us would be put in that situation. but lets say somehow that did happen: i would totally not give a shit if someone called my girl ugly. i frankly do not give a rats ass what people have to say 99% of the time, except for you guys, you are my fam.

i lol'd at that.

thats comparing applies and oranges. he never called will.i.am's girl ugly. and no one would say that to my theoretical girl, because neither of us would be put in that situation. but lets say somehow that did happen: i would totally not give a shit if someone called my girl ugly. i frankly do not give a rats ass what people have to say 99% of the time, except for you guys, you are my fam.
    forget your ''applies'' and oranges thing.dont you have close friends or a mrs??

BEP and their manager are only human.you say you wouldnt care if someone insulted your mrs...........i hope your mrs (or future mrs) doesnt read this...cus noone i know would stand for it......only p*ssies.

lets put it to the test.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member

Quoted for truth. Damn its getting to the point where a guy has to wear a pink t-shirt apparantly to be a real man these days. What a load of fvcking shit. Jigga you are saying its unacceptable to get pissed off? Perez is clearly a whiney little bitch, a mouthy whiney little bitch I might add. Im not surprised that he got smacked, it was bound to happen sooner or later. It's amazing he was genuinely surprised what was happening to him. And his eyeball felt like it was falling out? He was bleeding? Why didnt he go to the hospital instead of logging on to Twitter? Guy needs a reality check.

And Perez you fVcking clown, Fergie is hot stuff. Nuff said.

crazy_rocks is offline Senior Member
    flagg,

perez got on twitter first because hes a drama queen and hes a human being damn it. LOL

Thread Information