your mrs is ugly

was having a kinda chat with jiggaman about that parez thing....

jigga says it wouldnt bother him if someone called his mrs ugly and wouldnt do anything about it....

so my question is what would you do and how would your mrs react if you did or didnt do anything about some geeza calling her ugly?

personally my mrs would think i was a bitch if i didnt stand up for her,jigga says he wouldnt do anything....so maybe that says it all!
    Last edited by ronan the barbarian; 06-27-2009 at 07:21 PM.

PIGPEN8181 is offline Member
    I never had that problem because my woman is a big girl and she sure as hell can stomp a mudhole in a girl's azz if that ever happened. If it was a dude then that would be a different story. I would probably say a few words and walk away but if he said anything else hateful then I would whoop his azz.

Quote Originally Posted by PIGPEN8181 View Post
    I never had that problem because my woman is a big girl and she sure as hell can stomp a mudhole in a girl's azz if that ever happened. If it was a dude then that would be a different story. I would probably say a few words and walk away but if he said anything else hateful then I would whoop his azz.
    thats my point...it would bother you enough to atleast say something.

and my mrs is a 30 stone sumo wrestler,so i dont need to stand up for her.lol
    thats a joke,shes only 25 stone...she lost a little weight for our holidays

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    it honestly wouldnt bother me because they are obviously just haters. its stupid shit like this where someone ends up dead for no reason.

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think depends on who and situation . If wife got upset by someone then there wouldn't be any kid gloves !

Quote Originally Posted by ronan the barbarian View Post
    thats my point...it would bother you enough to atleast say something.

and my mrs is a 30 stone sumo wrestler,so i dont need to stand up for her.lol
    thats a joke,shes only 25 stone...she lost a little weight for our holidays
    She is a big girl and working on losing weight, cardio, water aerobics, etc. But I love her regardless. Every pound of her and I still can't get enough of her. I told her if she gets too skinny on me, I am gonna tie her to a chair and keep forcefeeding her til she gets her size back on. LOL...........But true

It realy depends on what woman you are with.Some want you to start world war 3 if anybody says anything others don't care and would rather you didn't get in trouble just because some douch starts mouthing off.Having said that I went out with a woman who boxed a guy for saying something about her, he ran off and I couldn't stop laughing.

LMFAO, I love it

Quote Originally Posted by PIGPEN8181 View Post
    She is a big girl and working on losing weight, cardio, water aerobics, etc. But I love her regardless. Every pound of her and I still can't get enough of her. I told her if she gets too skinny on me, I am gonna tie her to a chair and keep forcefeeding her til she gets her size back on. LOL...........But true
    good for you.my mrs isnt really 25 stone but i would love her no matter what size she was.

it does depend on the situation but its also down to respect,even if she 'says' it doeasnt bother her you can bet your arse to a barn dance it does.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    I would kill their mother......for having a fuvked up son.....then I would cut thier nuts off so they wont contaminate the rest of the world....thats all

Quote Originally Posted by prone2rage View Post
    I would kill their mother......for having a fuvked up son.....then I would cut thier nuts off so they wont contaminate the rest of the world....thats all
    Is that all dude.You in a forgiving mood?

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    well it does depends on the situation, if its some random like this monkey perez, he just looks like a girl himself.

its actually interesting question cause i would probably lose the plot and do something, but i dont know my limitations so i try stay calm and away from that shit.

otherwise my girl wont have a guy, she will be visiting me in jail for a long time.

then we are both at a loss.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"

jbm

JinNtonic is offline Member
    My wife is kinda shy & timid. She lets people walk on her and wont stand up for herself. So I tend to be very over protective of her.

So yea I would go to jail for pounding someone.

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JinNtonic View Post
    My wife is kinda shy & timid. She lets people walk on her and wont stand up for herself. So I tend to be very over protective of her.

So yea I would go to jail for pounding someone.
    Yeap i beat his ass...

If a girl did it then its up to her to deal with it...

CBGB is offline Senior Member
    It is not always about how she feels about it. My girl a Mother, a sister, a daughter, and My wife. All of these things command respect. I would not fly off of the handle after one comment, but you would only get one chance. It is my job to protect the people in my family, and I'm not sure I would respect myself if I didn't get involved.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Would I stand up for a guy calling my gf/wife ugly? Yeah I would exchange a few words, but thats it. I mean I am not going to ****in go ape shit on someone for saying something stupid like that. I mean if a guy HIT ON MY GIRL or said some sexual comments THEN I WOULD GO APE SHIT.

But no guy would call my gf ugly...because I dont date ugly chicks only 9's and 10's

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Your mrs. is ugly

eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    depends how much alcohol i had in me

cubnlynx is offline Associate Member
    It would depend on my mood sometimes I get angry for nonsense other times I don't even get mad but I would def exchange words maybe a few momma jokes.

vpchill is offline "Born to lose, Dying to win"
    Id slap them then Allow My Mrs to pee on their shoes. Id take his ID and go to his house and skull fu*k his family members then send him a thankyou card signed VP w/ love..

xo3et is offline Productive Member
    Id be happy, as that means everyone else would leave her alone

If she got upset about it id diffuse the situation there and then id not let ie drag on or bother me.

bag up pr bagpipe is offline Associate Member
    If a guy called my girl fat and I was there and she couldn't laugh it off I'd take that like was trying 2 make me look like a shit ass. lets just say overreaction would be my only reaction

Iron_Pig is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    Would I stand up for a guy calling my gf/wife ugly? Yeah I would exchange a few words, but thats it. I mean I am not going to ****in go ape shit on someone for saying something stupid like that. I mean if a guy HIT ON MY GIRL or said some sexual comments THEN I WOULD GO APE SHIT.

But no guy would call my gf ugly...because I dont date ugly chicks only 9's and 10's

That's usualy at last call with beer goggles on right

jbm
    Quote Originally Posted by vpchill View Post
    Id slap them then Allow My Mrs to pee on their shoes. Id take his ID and go to his house and skull fu*k his family members then send him a thankyou card signed VP w/ love..
    Genius...

Thread Information