lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member

First time shaving. OMG

I have posted pictures and have some on my profile page. You can see I have substantial chest hair. I dont have any on my back but since I started HRT my arms, legs and chest got a little bit fuzzier. LOL

Well I finally decided to shave my chest for the first time today.

OMG, who is that dough boy? I know especially my chest is not as cut as I want it and that's mostly diet but I dont think I'm fat anymore but I swear i look like a big softy now. I can still see some abbs but not really a six pack yet. I was not planning on cutting yet because I was going to start a cycle in a couple weeks for bulking but of course trying to keep the fat down as much as possible and water.

DAMN I'm convinced I need a LOT more cardio though now. LOL I'm not going to over do it so I dont do any muscle wasting but DAMN I look different. It probably is also just because it doesnt look like ME.

So anyone else have a similar experience the first time they shaved?

On a side note, should I do my arms and legs??????

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I have posted pictures and have some on my profile page. You can see I have substantial chest hair. I dont have any on my back but since I started HRT my arms, legs and chest got a little bit fuzzier. LOL

Well I finally decided to shave my chest for the first time today.

OMG, who is that dough boy? I know especially my chest is not as cut as I want it and that's mostly diet but I dont think I'm fat anymore but I swear i look like a big softy now. I can still see some abbs but not really a six pack yet. I was not planning on cutting yet because I was going to start a cycle in a couple weeks for bulking but of course trying to keep the fat down as much as possible and water.

DAMN I'm convinced I need a LOT more cardio though now. LOL I'm not going to over do it so I dont do any muscle wasting but DAMN I look different. It probably is also just because it doesnt look like ME.

So anyone else have a similar experience the first time they shaved?

On a side note, should I do my arms and legs??????
    That would be a question for DSM to answer.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    I got a pic of you! lolol.... J/K

jbm

jbm

WHY didnt I think of doing something silly like that. I'm going camping this week, it would have been funny. LOL

jbm
    Good thing I don't have chest hairs...
    But I know your Asian girls love your chest...

Quote Originally Posted by jbm View Post
    Good thing I don't have chest hairs...
    But I know your Asian girls love your chest...
    Yes but was getting a little to fuzzy I think. DAMN Test E, now if I could just transfer more of that to my head. Ohh well, hurry up Stem Cells. hehehehe

Ohh, do you think my girls wont love me now I'm shaved??? Ohh well, it will grow back if I dont keep shaving. LOL Maybe Ill just keep it trimmed short? LOL
    Last edited by lovbyts; 06-28-2009 at 08:43 PM.

ray0414 is offline Member
    u mean thats not you in your avatar? lol

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude when I first shaved my entire upper body I looked MORE CUT and my veins appeared easier. Now I shave when the hair gets to the point its starting to take away some of the cuttness.

I also Nair my forearms and they are smooth and I got a ton of veins on my forearms that you can see throughout the day and during workouts they look beastly.

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    shave the arms but not the legs

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    It is also going to itch afterwards when it grows back and it will take some time if you continue to hsave for your body to get used to it.

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    I shaved my chest once. It was so sticky and weird feeling I swore I'd never do it again. Now I just trim.

Oh btw way get ready to smell, because believe it or not body hair tends to soak up sweat and prevent order from seeping into clothes as easily.

Something I noticed when I shaved my entire upper body and the python between my legs was at the end of the day I smelt like **** when I took off my clothes.

Especially near my dick it smelled like I had sex with 20 girls and didnt wash myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    Oh btw way get ready to smell, because believe it or not body hair tends to soak up sweat and prevent order from seeping into clothes as easily.

Something I noticed when I shaved my entire upper body and the python between my legs was at the end of the day I smelt like **** when I took off my clothes.

Especially near my dick it smelled like I had sex with 20 girls and didnt wash myself.
    yeah I know that smell; but it usually is from having sex with 20 girls and not washing. LOL

It's just i'm a LOT whiter than I though I was also, I had a bit of a tan but now, DAMN I'm white. LOL

jbm
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    yeah I know that smell; but it usually is from having sex with 20 girls and not washing. LOL

It's just i'm a LOT whiter than I though I was also, I had a bit of a tan but now, DAMN I'm white. LOL
    when you come back here please send me pics again! with a shaved chest and 3 pretty.... lolol! you know...

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    for get shaving to the skin... imo - just trim, get a trimmer and buzz the skin... that way you avoid the ingrown hairs...

as for the rest save you money and get lazered... it is worth every penny

sizerp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post

Nasty - what kinds of foods do you eat? Do you wipe after you shit?

Quote Originally Posted by amcon View Post
    for get shaving to the skin... imo - just trim, get a trimmer and buzz the skin... that way you avoid the ingrown hairs...

that is what i was thinking of doing for the future, just keeping it trimmed really short but what's a good trimmer to use, any? Anyone have one of those old flobies? LOL

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amcon View Post

its what i do, i just light trim my chest/arms and legs, i have vert minimal hair though.

also my back has like few spots and i just lazer those, im almost done on my back then i am moving on to another body part.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sizerp View Post
    i agree man.. i have been shaving for years man and never noticed more of a smell....

after reading thru some old posts, i dont think its the shaving that has him stinking...soap and water my friend goes a long way....

Quote Originally Posted by sizerp View Post
    I don't shit out of my dick And yeah I actually have OCD on wiping so I wipe ALOT. I am a really clean person. I just noticed that after I shaved competely like a baby's bottom I would smell down there more.

Quote Originally Posted by mooseman33 View Post
    i agree man.. i have been shaving for years man and never noticed more of a smell....

after reading thru some old posts, i dont think its the shaving that has him stinking...soap and water my friend goes a long way....
    Bro like I said, I use bodywash and everything, its not that i smell right when I get out of the shower. It's at the end of the day that I smell like shit (after going out, working out, and everything)

i think we just found ur problem bro..
    u need to shower in between activities, like when u wake up, then when ur done training, then before bed...
    just a suggestion my friend...

Quote Originally Posted by mooseman33 View Post
    i think we just found ur problem bro..
    u need to shower in between activities, like when u wake up, then when ur done training, then before bed...
    just a suggestion my friend...
    I train late at night around 9 pm, so of course if I trained like at 2 or 3, I would take a shower before I go out. I can't wear my nice clothes without taking a shower.

Also I think it might be the fact that I had to introduce some vinegar into my shampoo because I have a scalp issue I am trying to get rid of.

yeah i remember u posting about the scalp issue...vinegar will stay with u bro...if that gets into ur skin, u will be sweating that stench all day...

Thread Information