TMOS you should have just taken the dive and bought the wedding package
    hahah BITE YOUR TONGUE !!!!!

ouch

Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    I will get you two !!
    Cheers man.

DOM6 is offline Member
    OK, so I have never been to Cancun, and my GF has a birthday at the end of this month and I thought what the hell. and all inclusive weekend in Cancun.

The property is THE RIU CARIBE, a 5 apple all inclusive resort.

any LEGIT suggestions on what to do while there or anything I should look for or stay away from???

THANKS...

all inclusive....do they have any Idea how much I can eat???....LOLOL

stay away from the swine flu

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by DOM6 View Post
    stay away from the swine flu
    Thanks for the warning, if I see it, i will make sure to run the other way.....LOLOL

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    i expect you to come back a married man...

engaged at the least

Quote Originally Posted by KatsMeow View Post
    i expect you to come back a married man...

engaged at the least
    now you stop that young lady !!!!!

this is her BIRTHDAY present....thats it.

I don't want to get married again, she is young and wants kids someday, so I will need to let her go at some point as I don't want to be selfish and keep her from her dreams or goals

so we are just enjoying each other right now....only been dating since March !!

you better hope she doesn't read this and get any ideas......lolol

now you stop that young lady !!!!!

this is her BIRTHDAY present....thats it.

I don't want to get married again, she is young and wants kids someday, so I will need to let her go at some point as I don't want to be selfish and keep her from her dreams or goals

so we are just enjoying each other right now....only been dating since March !!

you better hope she doesn't read this and get any ideas......lolol
    Only been dating since March, nice birthday present!

How old are you?

Why don't you want to get married again?

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries

Why don't you want to get married again?
    I am 44, she will be turning 24

been married, raised one child by myself, now he thinks he knows more than me....lolol the last girl burned me pretty good... I bought into everything she filled my head with, telling me and promising me, the rest of her life, calling her kids MY kids, I fell for it all.....it just hurts too much

Just don't think I want to believe in forever anymore.......I am still not over her...I keep thinking she is still gonna do things right and leave HIM, get her shvt straight and come back to me.......wishful thinking....

anyway..........

been married, raised one child by myself, now he thinks he knows more than me....lolol the last girl burned me pretty good... I bought into everything she filled my head with, telling me and promising me, the rest of her life, calling her kids MY kids, I fell for it all.....it just hurts too much

Just don't think I want to believe in forever anymore.......I am still not over her...I keep thinking she is still gonna do things right and leave HIM, get her shvt straight and come back to me.......wishful thinking....

anyway..........
    Awww....

poor TMOS, you shouldn't want her if she treated you bad in the first place, you have to realize that you deserve better than that. And you must like something about this girl that you are with now, and it's not fair to her if she doesn't know that you don't see a future with her. Do you think there is any chance it might work out with her?

DOM6 is offline Member
    shit these days, marriage is the #1 leading cause of divorce

Awww....

poor TMOS, you shouldn't want her if she treated you bad in the first place, you have to realize that you deserve better than that. And you must like something about this girl that you are with now, and it's not fair to her if she doesn't know that you don't see a future with her. Do you think there is any chance it might work out with her?
    thats just it Kat, she treated me wonderful...but she is married.....
    so the guilt of feeling the need to "give it one more chance" set in and caused us all our problems. Everyone said she had to end that first and do it without me....so.... but of coarse her hubby knows she was gonna leave and stepped up his game as I told her he would......bought her a new car and all.....

i don't think I would ever be able to fully trust her now, but I would want to try if she came back and said that she had to leave me in order to come back to me......HOPELESS ROMANTIC........

The girl I am with now is great to me....we have talked about the age difference and her wanting kids and me not, and she is just happy for now and enjoying the time we spend together so I am just going with it until she feels the need to move on

DOM6 is offline Member
    so the guilt of feeling the need to "give it one more chance" set in and caused us all our problems. Everyone said she had to end that first and do it without me....so.... but of coarse her hubby knows she was gonna leave and stepped up his game as I told her he would......bought her a new car and all.....

i don't think I would ever be able to fully trust her now, but I would want to try if she came back and said that she had to leave me in order to come back to me......HOPELESS ROMANTIC........

The girl I am with now is great to me....we have talked about the age difference and her wanting kids and me not, and she is just happy for now and enjoying the time we spend together so I am just going with it until she feels the need to move on
    Come to Ft. Lauderdale
    you'll meet a new girl everyday of the week

Quote Originally Posted by DOM6 View Post
    Come to Ft. Lauderdale
    you'll meet a new girl everyday of the week
    you don't know how much I would LOVE to move to florida !!

and Kat, the reason for the nice present is , I have known this girl for about 7 years, she worked for me

and this is her GOLDEN birthday, you know the one where she is the age of the date she was born.(24 on the 24th)...you only get one of those, so I wanted to make it special and I haven't had a vacation in about 2 years and might not get another one til you and BigKat tie the noose , i mean knot.......LOLOL

ouch I hope that doesn't happen to me

and I have a feeling that your GF is waiting because she thinks in due time you will change your idea of what you want to suit her better

ouch I hope that doesn't happen to me

and I have a feeling that your GF is waiting because she thinks in due time you will change your idea of what you want to suit her better
    well, she knows I am fixed, so no kids for me !!!

not well off right now financially, so that doesn't help make me want to think about raising kids right now.....damnn economy.....

so like I said, we talked....funny thing is even with the age difference, we get along great, play well together, and have fun doing whatever....she IS a sweetheart, I am just AFRAID to give my heart completely again....

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    margaritas. end of thread.

Quote Originally Posted by nicotine View Post
    margaritas. End of thread.
    hell ya

well, she knows I am fixed, so no kids for me !!!

not well off right now financially, so that doesn't help make me want to think about raising kids right now.....damnn economy.....

so like I said, we talked....funny thing is even with the age difference, we get along great, play well together, and have fun doing whatever....she IS a sweetheart, I am just AFRAID to give my heart completely again....
    your guards will come down with time, it sounds like you two are good for each other, and if you can make it through the tough times with the economy and whatnot you are set for the future

jamyjamjr is offline Banned

anyway..........
    i feel for you T... women can be horrible... keep it the way it is bud

Blog Entries
    it will cost a bit but when i was in cancun on my honymoon we rode horses on the beach and through the jungle. we also took a flight deep into the jungle to Chichen itza and took an awsome tour of the pyrimid there. thay let us climb it and everything. it was so amazing to hear about all the history and actually see the sacrifical alter wher hundreds of myans where beheaded(am i a romantic or what?) thay used to play this game kind of like basketball only the winner gets beheaded cus they where big belivers in the afterlife so to die was an honor. anyways theres tons to do just be carefull in the water. i was relaxing doind the back float and i was surrounded by these huge fish and it kind of freaked me out.thay didnt bit me or anything but still scary none the less....have fun bro!!!!!

^^^ that sounds amazing...I will definitely look into the excursions while there

THANKS

wanna_c_gains is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    it will cost a bit but when i was in cancun on my honymoon we rode horses on the beach and through the jungle. we also took a flight deep into the jungle to Chichen itza and took an awsome tour of the pyrimid there. thay let us climb it and everything. it was so amazing to hear about all the history and actually see the sacrifical alter wher hundreds of myans where beheaded(am i a romantic or what?) thay used to play this game kind of like basketball only the winner gets beheaded cus they where big belivers in the afterlife so to die was an honor. anyways theres tons to do just be carefull in the water. i was relaxing doind the back float and i was surrounded by these huge fish and it kind of freaked me out.thay didnt bit me or anything but still scary none the less....have fun bro!!!!!
    Awesome thanks for posting this! We are going to Cancun again in October and have now added this to our trip.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wanna_c_gains View Post
    Awesome thanks for posting this! We are going to Cancun again in October and have now added this to our trip.
    october is when we went and the weather was awsome.if you take the chichen itza trip you wont regret it it was a life changing experiance for me.it blew my mind...but im into that kind of thing so i dont want to hype it too much.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    october is when we went and the weather was awsome.if you take the chichen itza trip you wont regret it it was a life changing experiance for me.it blew my mind...but im into that kind of thing so i dont want to hype it too much.
    I found their webpage. trip is booked and paid for. We are going to do the night trip for lights and sounds.

I found their webpage. trip is booked and paid for. We are going to do the night trip for lights and sounds.
    post link to webpage if you have it. that would be cool to check out.

Thanks again guys !! and Kat

BuckwildBaby is offline Associate Member
    i dunno if u drink or not, but bring back there rum, best tasting.

Shurik is offline Associate Member
    Wtf? Who takes their girl to Cancun? That's where you meat all the hotties.
    That place is off the hook, by far my favorite place in Mexico and that's why I go there every year.
    Make sure you go to senor frogs and all the excursions. Snorkeling is way nice.
    Stay away from all those coke dealers on every block. There is a lot of them.
    Have fun. I'm jelous.

seeing the myan ruins are always really cool, I also went to one of their private beaches while I was there on an excursion and snorkeled around a protected reef..it was a pretty cool excursion.

Honestly it makes you a little bit sad if you go to the non-tourist areas and see how people are living, it made me want to cry so you might want to stay away from that

post link to webpage if you have it. that would be cool to check out.

Thanks again guys !! and Kat
    http://www.cancuncare.com/Cancun_Tou...Itza_tours.htm

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    ARRRRRR! I use ta go ashore in that area meself a time or two in the days past. Twas a far piece out from me regularrrrrr waters, but I always found the drinkin and the bedsport to be quite the favor. Arrr!
    Arrr. I recall a wet and heady drinking fortnight an that isle that yeilds stories of fancy near naked adventures to the likes I cannot repeat for they don't even begin to be understood through the written word. Arrrr.
    It was just me and my old shipmate Prone, back when he only had one leg. ARRR! We took on an entire village of those little dark skinned ladies! arrrr.
    You'll have a fine time! Arrr.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckwildBaby View Post
    i dunno if u drink or not, but bring back there rum, best tasting.
    I thought u get tequella from Mexico and rum from Jamaica mon??

you don't know how much I would LOVE to move to florida !!

and Kat, the reason for the nice present is , I have known this girl for about 7 years, she worked for me

and this is her GOLDEN birthday, you know the one where she is the age of the date she was born.(24 on the 24th)...you only get one of those, so I wanted to make it special and I haven't had a vacation in about 2 years and might not get another one til you and BigKat tie the noose , i mean knot.......LOLOL

LOL I didn't even catch that the first time, somehow I completely missed this post.

You are so sweet for making her "golden" birthday a good one...I've never even heard of that before.
    Too bad mine was when in turned 10! Maybe next year will be a good one since my birthday will be 10-10-2010 and I'll be a quarter of a century old...LOL

BuckwildBaby is offline Associate Member
    I thought u get tequella from Mexico and rum from Jamaica mon??
    wooops... yeah your right, i was thinking Domican Republic, my dad goes almost once a year and always brings back a bottle of rum, for drinks. very very tasty, 1 60oz last a whole year. we just have odd drinks

that looks sweet!!

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    ive stayed at one of the Riu resorts. they are top notch and the food was surprisingly good. ive been to mexico 4 times now and Riu was the best.

Blog Entries

LOL I didn't even catch that the first time, somehow I completely missed this post.

You are so sweet for making her "golden" birthday a good one...I've never even heard of that before.
    Too bad mine was when in turned 10! Maybe next year will be a good one since my birthday will be 10-10-2010 and I'll be a quarter of a century old...LOL
    no doubt thats me and the wifes anaversary 10/10....small world

chicmagnet is offline Senior Member
    You're too old to enjoy it...ok I'll take her for you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information