Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    gettingjackedandtan is offline Junior Member
    ps skank. Met her at a party she was w her bf. She said come help her w jello shots as soon as we r in mitchen she asks for my cell to puther number in =skank

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    sounds like u already know that answer to your questions

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    Quote Originally Posted by gettingjackedandtan View Post
    ps skank. Met her at a party she was w her bf. She said come help her w jello shots as soon as we r in mitchen she asks for my cell to puther number in =skank
    then why would you expect her to act appropriately?

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Hes unexperienced with women, he obviously just doesnt know better.

He could be 10+ years younger then you Kat

just giving you reasons that he might not give you =]

Quote Originally Posted by firmechicano831 View Post
    Bro, I would of left her ass.
    I should have. But ive left j places before I couldn't just leave ash so wouldve had to ditch all 4 girls.

Quote Originally Posted by KatsMeow View Post
    then why would you expect her to act appropriately?
    j vouched for ash as a non slut. Ialready have 2 fb. Wanted a serious gf. Probwhy I was super pissed bc deep down ik ash is whore

No classy girls left

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    OP IS 18 YEARS OLD

No 22 year old I know goes to club for people under 21 and hangs out with 18 year old girls. So I assume your 18.

Banging an 18 year old girl = awesome

Hanging out with 18 year old girls = lame

WOLFCRAFT is offline Senior Member

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    Everyone is a hard ass..................

Thats what i thought as well...

on the internet.
    Thats what i thought as well...

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    Dont you guys know that having sex makes you lose muscle??? Um duh sex is for amatures...

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    its a club, enough said.
    i rest my case ............

thai-lan is offline Member
    i think what you did was right !! if some skank thinks when i bump the dude chatting with my girl is WRONG she can get the **** out

Free Will is offline Senior Member
    yea fuk oath man , im telling ya ...you were being the dominant male and if she cant respect that then piss on her face or even better yet pour brake fluid over her car bonnet ...then say i know where you live kunt and im gonna burn your house down if you ever talk to another guy again

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    OP IS 18 YEARS OLD

No 22 year old I know goes to club for people under 21 and hangs out with 18 year old girls. So I assume your 18.

i like 2 ****! im def not 18.

i kind of screwed myself over on this one, as we had all planned 2 go back to my house and hot tub after club, drink tequila + hot tub = ****ed up girls. probably couldve salvaged evening esp if i play poor sad puppy dog and ignored ash.

BUT I have my uhh respect for myself? something like that

O well BEAACH in 6 hours, getting pu55y SAT life is good ,fack ashley

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    wait, ur 22 but went to a under 21 club.....with 18 year olds.....

ur the fvkin creeper man....
    Last edited by Mooseman33; 07-14-2009 at 09:33 AM.

bag up pr bagpipe is offline Associate Member
    OP IS 18 YEARS OLD

bang you've hit the nail on the head

getting jacked if your 21 and picking on dudes who aint old enough 2 drink thats ****ing pathetic. your some guy who wants 2 be king of the kids or some shit. I'm surprised you haven't asked the doormen if you can have a job there u so you can act even more tuff in front of chicks who aint old enough 2 drink! go 2 a real club and try carry your cock sucking attitude of there! then some crazy drunk dude just like bojangles is going 2 beat the shit out of u!

I love how OP is boasting about bumping a guy who weighs 105lb
    What do you do for an encore?Smack a few women around to show how much of a big man you are?
    Let me explain what happend.You acted like a douchbag and she didn't like it,now you are calling her names and bitching like a 5 y/o who was told they couldn't have an candy.Grow up, and if you realy want to show how 'alpha' you are find a 255 guy who is built like big or t mos and bump him into a wall,see how that goes for you.
    Last edited by Pocketbattleship2B; 07-14-2009 at 08:56 AM.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    I have never understood this concept. You meet a girl who is in a committed relationship, you talk to her, she decides to give you her number and you go on a couple dates. What guy in their right f**king mind says, "Yea man, thats the girl I wanna make my girlfriend." No matter how much you try to justify the reasons that she's screwing around on her current boyfriend, and why she wont do it to you, it will never work. If a person, male or female, does not respect relationships enough to stay committed, they are not going to suddenly wake up with you and not fool around.

Moving on, I agree with almost everything Bo said, ESPECIALLY about 18 year old girls. I only just graduated college. I can honestly say that me and an 18 year old girl have absolutely nothing I can think of in common or to talk about with one another. You know what most college freshmen I know are interested in? Getting drunk 7 nights a week and hooking up with as many dudes as possible. My g/f is 20 yrs old, and I still sometimes wonder how I can put up with her. Girls this age are so out of touch with reality, its ridiculous. Fortunately, it sounds like the OP is pretty fu*kin out of touch with reality too.

slugtastic is offline Associate Member
    why take an 18 year old to a club when u only have to take them to your car....... and stick it in there!!!!!!

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Bro.... She over reacted and all you did was have what you considered to be her best interests at heart. You werent being territorial. You thought homeboy was making ur friend uncomfortable and you stepped in with minimal force. Girls can be easily offended when they feel their independence threatened but wanna know something?? Youre too old be chilling with immature ass 18 year olds and itll lead to more situations like the one you just encountered. Id call her and get my final say in (even by voicemail if she doesnt answer) letting her know you had good intentions, that you are no a "psycho" and you just thought you were doing her a favor and if she wants to go talk shit on you behind your back then fine, but you arent gunna stand around for it when all you were intending was being a nice guy.

this thread backfired on the OP big time, now this is just a good place to laugh

(210): I guess what I'm trying to say is you've fvcked more people than the economy.

WOLFCRAFT is offline Senior Member
    I will give this guy credit for not striking back after getting flamed here.
    If he was that immature or young he'd be throwing Dee151 style hissy fits all over this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by gettingjackedandtan View Post
    i like 2 ****! im def not 18.

i kind of screwed myself over on this one, as we had all planned 2 go back to my house and hot tub after club, drink tequila + hot tub = ****ed up girls. probably couldve salvaged evening esp if i play poor sad puppy dog and ignored ash.

BUT I have my uhh respect for myself? something like that

O well BEAACH in 6 hours, getting pu55y SAT life is good ,fack ashley
    Why do you type like a douchebag? lol

And damn I am starting to dislike you because I use the "jacked n tan" motto in real life with buddies, but you make it look douchey and come off as a the dude from "my new haircut" video.

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    I have never understood this concept. You meet a girl who is in a committed relationship, you talk to her, she decides to give you her number and you go on a couple dates. What guy in their right f**king mind says, "Yea man, thats the girl I wanna make my girlfriend." No matter how much you try to justify the reasons that she's screwing around on her current boyfriend, and why she wont do it to you, it will never work. If a person, male or female, does not respect relationships enough to stay committed, they are not going to suddenly wake up with you and not fool around.

Moving on, I agree with almost everything Bo said, ESPECIALLY about 18 year old girls. I only just graduated college. I can honestly say that me and an 18 year old girl have absolutely nothing I can think of in common or to talk about with one another. You know what most college freshmen I know are interested in? Getting drunk 7 nights a week and hooking up with as many dudes as possible. My g/f is 20 yrs old, and I still sometimes wonder how I can put up with her. Girls this age are so out of touch with reality, its ridiculous. Fortunately, it sounds like the OP is pretty fu*kin out of touch with reality too.
    The bold holds alot of truth. Why would you want a cheating slut as a girlfriend?

And I hate college freshman/sophomores/whatever I mean they are complete skanks, getting hammered and crap 24/7 and using college as an excuse to get their vaginas streched open.

I mean I am still in college and those types of girls are a turn off, especially when a completely drunk girl tries to hit on me she looks stupid I am just like

hell, i wish i could go back to college for them women alone.....
    u dont have to date/marry them, bang the hell out of them and have fun bro....

ur at FSU, go stretch out some vaginas

Iron_Pig is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    Umm no, lets try reading next time thanks.

Dude put his hands on me first which means HE started the fight. If you did the same shit, on general principal I'm teeing off on you too.

If you're gonna let someone manhandle you then your a pushover plain and simple. If you wanna sit here and twist words around I don't have the time for ignorance so please.. I'm trying to be nice, really.

I read your response you sound like a tool to me, you are all way's pissed and want to kick someones ass. I bet if some little kid looked at you wrong you would kick his ass too, Prozac try it you will love it.

he is 5'4 bro, most short people have that complex.....

fitluv09 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    ha.. nice.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis

The bold holds alot of truth. Why would you want a cheating slut as a girlfriend?

And I hate college freshman/sophomores/whatever I mean they are complete skanks, getting hammered and crap 24/7 and using college as an excuse to get their vaginas streched open.

I mean I am still in college and those types of girls are a turn off, especially when a completely drunk girl tries to hit on me she looks stupid I am just like
    Yea dude, if there is one thing that has made me lose complete faith in the entire female species, it is 4 years of college. The prospect that some of these bitches will go out into the world and hold professional jobs, meeting dudes who have no idea about the countless cocks they took semester after semester, sickens me. College is also responsible for destroying some really stellar bodies on chicks...

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries

kickinit is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    x2 y don't u just pull girls ur own age
    x3.........

that the ugliest tiger i have ever seen

Quote Originally Posted by mooseman33 View Post
    hell, i wish i could go back to college for them women alone.....
    u dont have to date/marry them, bang the hell out of them and have fun bro....

ur at FSU, go stretch out some vaginas
    True that, especially these sorority sluts. They go out and get hammered all the time and alot of them are girls I would want to date or some shit like that but I put up a shit load of walls to protect myself because I know you just can't man. I mean I go out and shit, but I am paying my way through college by myself with student loans I dont work, I will try this semester but its kind of hard without a car. Probably going to be a trainer at the university gym. But yeah like I said I cant be out like some of my fraternity brothers 24/7 getting hammered because I have a 100% scholarship (pays for all my classes) and if I lose that I will no doubt have to drop out. So grades are big importance for me.

But yeah I am going back on cycle again in fall and I will be having to have sex like 4 times a day to keep my sanity, I feel bad for whatever group of girls has to take the pounding I dish out after a while they will die of exhaustion.

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    Yea dude, if there is one thing that has made me lose complete faith in the entire female species, it is 4 years of college. The prospect that some of these bitches will go out into the world and hold professional jobs, meeting dudes who have no idea about the countless cocks they took semester after semester, sickens me. College is also responsible for destroying some really stellar bodies on chicks...
    For real, alot of these girls look so good too and then ugh I hear from people or see what happens they get drunk and damn its like the key to their vagina's opens. My limit is if you have had sex with more than 10 different dudes and your college freshmen than your def. a no go (besides a one night stand).

A damn when they say freshmen 15 that is bullshit, girls turn it around into the freshmen 40, dear lord I saw a girl I hooked up with over a summer semester in fall and its like she exploded. I was like

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Pig View Post
    I read your response you sound like a tool to me, you are all way's pissed and want to kick someones ass. I bet if some little kid looked at you wrong you would kick his ass too, Prozac try it you will love it.
    Nice try. Lets try using logic next time and not all that emotional girly name calling.
    Sound like your 8

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    I must be old... i'm having a really hard time understanding the question......

Agree.... thats one ugly tiger......

xo3et is offline Productive Member
    You should have let the guy trap on with her.

End of the day man, if she goes off with him then she doesn't like you. End of story.......

You cant hit or bump every guy.

BUT

If she wanted him to go away and he was being a pest then show your interested and if he carriers on do something.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information