Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    rx8rone is offline Associate Member
    first off collar you made me laugh hard at work and everyone was staring at me, like what is he laughing about haha!!! my gym is just full of idoits. you got the kids that just do biceps and chest, and only come in on fridays thats it, so they can pump them selfs up for a weekend of drinking at the shore, then you have the guy whos 40% body fat who thinks he is jacked and walks aroung does one rep of heavy wieght for bicep and bench and leaves, next you have the groups of teens standing at the machine or wieghts you need talking about what hair gel is water proof and what mod they are going to install on thier civic or vw, next is the guy who is on three machines at the same time running back and forth and is out of shape but thinks he knows what is up. man i can go on forever haha

bag up pr bagpipe is offline Associate Member
    every time I'm in the gym these 2 boys come in vested up go straight 2 the bench take 5mins between sets do quarter reps don't do more than 3 reps they cant bench 100kg tidy then they try doing 120 every time and cave their chest in.

Well I was in there last week and they we're benching so I spent 20mins warming up in front of them waiting 4 the bench think they felt like kind of infier so they tried doing negatives with 140 the bar hits his chest his mate cant get it off him so they do the old let one side go down bang 2 plates fall off bang other side automatically flips over bang 3 plates fall off. I walked and said have u finished boys they were bright red and nodded and walked off.
    but worse than all that I was out sat night and saw them both and they had underamor tank tops on you know the kind Lycra tucked in tensing up drinking bottles of water!!!

I couldn even look at them

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information