Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries

Official: 'Biggest Idiot in your Gym" Post

C'mon everyone Every gym has a t least one....Ya know they guy who has no idea how to train properly, or the guy who has been training for 10 years and has not changed his physique at all. Or how about the guy who screams and grunts!
    M<aybe you have some asshole who never rack the weights!!
    Lets share some ignorance stories!!.

Blog Entries
    Best one in my new gym is this 45 year old 170# Guy where knee high sock and runs around grunting and screaming whether he is curling or squatting. Now this guy loadputs the pin at 550# on the standing calve raise then puts 3 plates on top of that he then puts his whole foot on the foot plate and proceeds to move his foot up and down maybe 1/2 " screaming the entire time. could not be farther from the corect movement if he tried! It is just the most annoying thing I have ever seen i want to actually slap this guy and show him the way but I just don think it is worth it!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    We have one... works out 3 hours a day, reads every muscle mag out there, and assumes people care.. it's an issue..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    Best one in my new gym is this 45 year old 170# Guy where knee high sock and runs around grunting and screaming whether he is curling or squatting. Now this guy loadputs the pin at 550# on the standing calve raise then puts 3 plates on top of that he then puts his whole foot on the foot plate and proceeds to move his foot up and down maybe 1/2 " screaming the entire time. could not be farther from the corect movement if he tried! It is just the most annoying thing I have ever seen i want to actually slap this guy and show him the way but I just don think it is worth it!
    Haha I had a calf machine grunter in my gym today. From the sound this guy was making, you would have thought he was squatting 800 pounds

Free Will is offline Senior Member

this guy , he has been training for 2 months and he obviously knows nothing about putting on muscle , he should really get a life

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    we have a couple

guy 1) only works chest, no biceps, no legs, just chest, and he'll come in, warm up, put 405 on the bar and then have 3-4 people come spot him, but first he'll walk around grunting and psyching himself up, then he does a 1/4 bench press ROM while his spotters do a deadlift to help him do his 1 rep, he'll do this for 20-30 sets

guy 2) had a 35lb easy curl bar today with 2 25s on each side for a total of 135lbs, he then proceded to arch forward and practically power clean the bar(but he was trying to hit biceps), i was talking with a friend of mine at the time who just placed first in a competition in the middle-weight class and we couldn't stop laughing

guys 3-5 are personal trainers at my gym......enough said

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    it drives me nuts to watch the ladies that come into lady golds and switch between leg equipment and upper body equipment doing one set of 20 at virtually no weight as fast as they can

yucon92 is offline Junior Member
    i was doing straitbar curls with 145# (cheating just slightly just trying to give the muscles a little shock) when thisstupid kid came up and told me im doing it wrong then goes and gets a 20#bar and curls it 6 time with perfect form and says "thats how you make them grow" haha 20 pound bar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6 reps

Got these 2 kids that come in that never take showers and only do bicep curls, THAT'S IT! They grab 40's which is small but for them is too much because they swing the ****er with a big momentum and lift their elbows up, then they drop set and continue doing it with terrible stance and annoying grunts... Anyway it's been a few months and they are still the same size. By the way did I mention they stop and talk about what car they supossedly beat in their stock honda civic's between every set? Earlier today they beat a porsche

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    These three dildos come in every once in a while. They can't even military press 95lbs on the smith machine yet they're front raising 50lb DBs to look cool. I call it the lean with it rock with it crew. Super annoying.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    there some good storys there lol

lucky for me i train at home with a good mate of mine so we don't have to worry about dickheads. i guess it's worth spending $$$$ to train without people you can't stand

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    Quote Originally Posted by TractionIssues View Post
    Got these 2 kids that come in that never take showers and only do bicep curls, THAT'S IT! They grab 40's which is small but for them is too much because they swing the ****er with a big momentum and lift their elbows up, then they drop set and continue doing it with terrible stance and annoying grunts... Anyway it's been a few months and they are still the same size. By the way did I mention they stop and talk about what car they supossedly beat in their stock honda civic's between every set? Earlier today they beat a porsche

wow talk to them and ask how i can get a stock civic that beats porches.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Guy doing quarter squats in jeans, i don't now but that $hit gets under my skin

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    I dont really know of any, i keep getting banned so im not at a gym long enough...

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    we have a couple

guy 1) only works chest, no biceps, no legs, just chest, and he'll come in, warm up, put 405 on the bar and then have 3-4 people come spot him, but first he'll walk around grunting and psyching himself up, then he does a 1/4 bench press ROM while his spotters do a deadlift to help him do his 1 rep, he'll do this for 20-30 sets

guy 2) had a 35lb easy curl bar today with 2 25s on each side for a total of 135lbs, he then proceded to arch forward and practically power clean the bar(but he was trying to hit biceps), i was talking with a friend of mine at the time who just placed first in a competition in the middle-weight class and we couldn't stop laughing

guys 3-5 are personal trainers at my gym......enough said

we have 6 trainers at mine, there are only 2 of us that actually workout..

I hear ya..

I have a client i train that has PD and diabetes, I train her 3x week 1 hour sessions.. a younger girl was laughing at her (she thinks) a skinny little blonde.. I told my client as we go by, tell her to not laugh, 3 yrs ago my client was the same size as the girl..

she wouldn't do it though..

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Guy doing quarter squats in jeans, i don't now but that $hit gets under my skin

what?? the 1/4 press?? or the jeans??

Rules

vpchill is offline "Born to lose, Dying to win"
    This fookin dude who does step aerobics and jumping jacks by the heavy dumbells... motha*&&% Im over here about to grab these 125lbs dumbells and you over here prancing in your boyshorts

Theres also a guy who just decides since he is bigger than me he will always attempt to outlift me.. He watched me do 360 on the flatbench and he decides he can do that. SOB almost died under the bar.. lol, we had to run over and help him before he crushed his skull. stupid!!

This other guy, Hes not an idiot. we are actually cool. It just pisses me off he comes in the gym for 20min and looks like mr olimpia!!! 5min are spent talking the other 15 barely lifting anything.. Yet he looks freakin amazing.

Blog Entries

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    hmm
    the 18 year old chinese kid who is 5'5 and puts 6 plates on each side of the leg press.

then goes about pressing the weight about an inch as he moans and strains like hes taking a bloody shit.

then rakes the weight and looks around like everyone should be watchin him

Blog Entries

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    there are to many at my gym, i pretty much hate everyone there....
    its the ultimate tool hangout....at night there are these 2 guys who train bicepts and shoulders everynight, but its a ass backward workout...the catch, they wear wife beaters and sunglasses the whole time...flex in mirror after every set....they lift shit weight, are bloated as hell....i just want to fvkin smash these guys...
    last night there was a guy standing in front of dumbells doing bicept curls with the 15's, however this jerkoff was rotating stand on one leg per side...i mean really, WTF...

Blog Entries
    Had a guy at my last gym that used to wear 3-4 T-Michael Shirts to make himself look bigger and used to do this wierd thing after every set where he would like pull down on each side of them and then yank the collar down. it was the weirdest thing and the guy had been working out for several years! Still had a pot belly and no definition.

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Well my gym is good.... newish only been open a year... the owners no there shit and look good...
    so no real annoying peeps..... but there is this lad a friend of a friend and dont get me wrong hes canny enough but fukin hell he wont stop talking to me and to make matters worse he talks about himself.. how much he weighs..lifted last week..that hes given up smoking... blah blah blah and he doesnt train legs because his legs are pretty good lol there like pencils!!!

Blog Entries
    Well see there you go, there is someone annoying in your gym!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    what?? the 1/4 press?? or the jeans??
    Both !

I want to go up to him so bad and ask him to go parallel so i can watch him fall on his ass but i just leave it be. Funny thing is he squats on the same days as me and we always end up squatting side-by-side. Him on squat box me in power rack.

Juturna is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    1. Small issue; Kid (Probably 17) comes in to the gym every single day with a new friend, wearing a backpack. Literally a Jansport backpack that he does not take off for anything. I mean anything, shoulders, back, benchpress.. It's on...

2. 3/5 personal trainers at the gym are above 20% bodyfat. Well above..

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    literally saw a kid today with this on the back of his shirt:

"No I"m not on steroids "

No shit, I thought to myself,

You're about 6'1" and probably a whopping 170.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I work-out at home with myfather..... but every now and then we gotoalocalgym to use the machines tohit shoulders a new way..... Theres a bald guy there..... has SOME size but not considered "BIG" - he chronically calls out bigger people. I over hear him say things like "Look at that heffer...." and he's always checking out the good looking ones.

People are at the gym to improve themselves...... they don't need to hear this crap 2nd hand from someone else.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

UncleD is offline Associate Member
    got this bunch of punk azz highschool football players who think there the shiznit just wallkin around talkin big tuff guy talk, flexing bragging and talkin shiot about everyone else in the gym like there fukin nfl linebackers... punks..there all fat slobs 30% BF or more just pitifull really..you know the type.. throw 250 on the bench and arch up so high you could throw a 350 small block under there back LOL then they say "that was light i got go up 50lbs spot me"

UncleD is offline Associate Member
    and after every lift they look around as if time just stoped for them and the world is there audiance... sheesh just wana smack them..ill be on a machine and they come up and ask if im almost done and i say "not yet" and they just walk off bitchin under there breath..think they own the place..

Blog Entries
    It is really sad that some people go through life thinking they are gods gift but they are actually gods trash

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I work with a guy that does alot of talking , So I drive across town to learn how to man up . The decline bench is where real men go ! He requires a lift off and you follow him down and nudge him up . He goes up to 300 and does about 80 % of the weight . jumps up goes around and high fives everyone , I'm like OMG ! Then he's going to try 350 . He's hitting himself in the head , hyper breathing or some shit , growling . Needless to say I told him never try that again . It's was to hard for me to deadlift the weight off him . But he still ran around high fiving people . I felt like a contributed to a retarded spectacle .
    Glad no 1 knew me there .

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    ha ha ha i hate high fivers....
    Last edited by energizer bunny; 07-18-2009 at 02:04 PM.

I watched a kid at my gym a couple nights ago straight up pick the dumbell up from the rack and drop it on the floor and kick it over to the bench to do his press,on his last set he dropped the 105 pound dumbell on his foot he didnt cry didnt screem just left the gym right away I cant imagin how bad that must of hurt.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't pay attention to other people to really let them bother me unless they're doing something dangerous near me, so I don't really care what anyone is doing.

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    I hate when people workout in street or work clothes. There is a reason why there's a sign that states wear appropriate clothing. No one wants to use a bench or machine after you've been dumpster diving all day w/ your stained and dirty clothes. The trainers who look like they haven't touched a weight in their life. The fat slobs who pay the trainers $75-100 a hour that do a couple exercises then sit there and chat to the trainer the whole time. How in the hell do you expect to see any progress if your running your triple chinned mouth majority of your workout?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information