lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member

I want another 3 1/2 inches.....

OK when I started about a year ago my arms where 12 in, maybe 1 1/2. They are now 16 1/2, almost 17, no pump but to me they still look SMALL. I'm 5' 8" tall and pretty lean now days My waist was 34, now 30, my chest is 46+ but most of the time my arms still look small to me.

I'm hoping it wont take me a full year but maybe 6 months to gain another 3 1/2 in in the arms.

CptAmericaX is offline Member
    everyone looks small to themself just keep trying to get bigger diet diet diet

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Its going to take ALOT longer than a 6 months for you to get each arm 3 1/2 inches bigger. Gaining an inch on an arm (after a certain point) becomes VERY diffcult.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    Its going to take ALOT longer than a 6 months for you to get each arm 3 1/2 inches bigger. Gaining an inch on an arm (after a certain point) becomes VERY diffcult.
    Yeah I know it's wishful thinking on my part but I wont be disappointed if I don't make it. I figure more realistically is 1 yr.

I just started a Test/Deca cycle, 1 1/2 weeks into to so we will see what gains I can make and maintain after that.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54 View Post
    hahaha I was hoping someone would be a smart ass like I would have been. I left it WIDE open.

BTW, why doesnt it show up but I see the link for the picture. In case no one else can see it it's a Pen*s Pump.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Yeah I know it's wishful thinking on my part but I wont be disappointed if I don't make it. I figure more realistically is 1 yr.

I just started a Test/Deca cycle, 1 1/2 weeks into to so we will see what gains I can make and maintain after that.
    Bro you won't reach 20 inch arms in a year.

The reason you gained so much in the beginning was n00b gains. I mean it is possible to get to 20 inches in a shorter amount of time than most people, but it depends what type of 20 inches were talking about? Are talking about the classic "log" arm which is fat/water/muscle 20 inches or actual muscular 20 inch arms? Two different things.

Muscle of course. I have very little fat,water weight I am VERY conscious of my form and ALL my reps are slow, long FULL reps. I dont cheat, swing or do short reps. I am larger than I have ever been but I know I still have a lot of potential, luckily I have VERY good genetics even for my age of 46 or I would have been 300 lbs LONG time ago pure fat. LOL

I know my Triceps have a LOT of growth left and I can get some good size quickly I think. I was off for almost 2 months due to shoulder problems (rotator cuff) and things are going MUCH better now.

I'm stepping up my food intake and feel/hope that I can make it in the next year. Even if I dont it's OK, I know I will have made gains and that is what it's really about. I am not expecting overnight changes. I like working for what I have.

Ok, I am however intersted in what you do manage accomplish.

Keep us posted.

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    To be honest I can't see it. You say that you have already put on 4 1/2 inches in a year. That in itself is unbelievable unless you were going through puberty (but not at 46 ). Good luck with your dreams ..... and post up a pic of your guns!!

Quote Originally Posted by paulzane View Post
    To be honest I can't see it. You say that you have already put on 4 1/2 inches in a year. That in itself is unbelievable unless you were going through puberty (but not at 46 ). Good luck with your dreams ..... and post up a pic of your guns!!
    They have been posted, just look at my threads started or look at my profile, I have pictures on there also. Nothing to hide.

gmmvp42 is offline Junior Member
    3.5" is possible, just inject that shit into your biceps that the guy did a couple of years ago on that documentary(sorry for the vague info, don't remember his name/show, he went to jail for dealing?). Not trying to bring you down or be a dick, but seriously even the most experienced, biggest genetic freak couldn't naturally grow his bicep 4" in a year. Look @ Mike Matarazzo, he was a freak in the biceps/calves and he wouldn't grow that much after years of working out with steroids /test. If you naturally grow another 2" this next year you should be very proud. If you are enhancing yourself with something(s), then 2" should be no problem, and 3.5" could happen, but naturally I won't buy it. Again, nothing personal and if I sound like a prick, I apologize.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gmmvp42 View Post
    3.5" is possible, just inject that shit into your biceps that the guy did a couple of years ago on that documentary(sorry for the vague info, don't remember his name/show, he went to jail for dealing?). Not trying to bring you down or be a dick, but seriously even the most experienced, biggest genetic freak couldn't naturally grow his bicep 4" in a year. Look @ Mike Matarazzo, he was a freak in the biceps/calves and he wouldn't grow that much after years of working out with steroids/test. If you naturally grow another 2" this next year you should be very proud. If you are enhancing yourself with something(s), then 2" should be no problem, and 3.5" could happen, but naturally I won't buy it. Again, nothing personal and if I sound like a prick, I apologize.
    totally.

ray0414 is offline Member
    at 46 years old i highly doubt you will gain that much size, if u were going to have 20's, u'd probably have them by now. btw how much do u weigh?

3.5" is possible, just inject that shit into your biceps that the guy did a couple of years ago on that documentary(sorry for the vague info, don't remember his name/show, he went to jail for dealing?). Not trying to bring you down or be a dick, but seriously even the most experienced, biggest genetic freak couldn't naturally grow his bicep 4" in a year. Look @ Mike Matarazzo, he was a freak in the biceps/calves and he wouldn't grow that much after years of working out with steroids/test. If you naturally grow another 2" this next year you should be very proud. If you are enhancing yourself with something(s), then 2" should be no problem, and 3.5" could happen, but naturally I won't buy it. Again, nothing personal and if I sound like a prick, I apologize.
    LOL, dont worry I dont take offense to honest criticism or opinions. I wont be 100% natural since I'm on HRT and I will run a couple cycles a year but nothing HUGE because I like to try my best to keep most of my gains. I try to work even harder off cycle to keep what I have.

Right now I weight just over 180. I hope/plan on getting up around 190 without fat or water.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Mine are on he verge of 18" and If I can get to 18.75" or even 19" by the end of this coming cycle, I will be very pleased! My gor 3.5" would put me at almost 21.5" I would be absolutely exstatic!

SVTmuscle is offline Gsxxr's Bitch
    i want another 3 1/2 inches also.

and i want my arms to grow about 2 inches.

god damn white boy syndome

Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    Mine are on he verge of 18" and If I can get to 18.75" or even 19" by the end of this coming cycle, I will be very pleased! My gor 3.5" would put me at almost 21.5" I would be absolutely exstatic!
    Well according to a LOT of people here it CANT be done.

LOL, I see a lot of guys with arms a lot bigger than 20 in and I doubt they started with 18 in arms. It just takes time and dedication.

Are you a troll?

Greg Valentino's arms were from steroid abuse and synthol abuse, specifically the later.

And only very few steroids such as test suspension can cause site enhancement the rest can't.

Are you a troll?

Greg Valentino's arms were from steroid abuse and synthol abuse, specifically the later.

And only very few steroids such as test suspension can cause site enhancement the rest can't.
    LOL, dont worry, I didnt take it seriously either.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    hahaha I was hoping someone would be a smart ass like I would have been. I left it WIDE open.

BTW, why doesnt it show up but I see the link for the picture. In case no one else can see it it's a Pen*s Pump.
    Never leave things wide open, people might take advantage .

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Masterbating will help alot..

vpchill is offline "Born to lose, Dying to win"
    Im looking to decrease my length by about 2 inches.. Chix keep complaining that im hurting them.

Quote Originally Posted by vpchill View Post
    Im looking to decrease my length by about 2 inches.. Chix keep complaining that im hurting them.
    Stop hanging out at the grade schools.

I have the same problem, Not the grades school but I like Asian girls (Thailand/Philippines) and they tend to be a little smaller than most girls.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Did you ever meet the guy with 5 penises? His pants fit like a love

Stop hanging out at the grade schools.

I have the same problem, Not the grades school but I like Asian girls (Thailand/Philippines) and they tend to be a little smaller than most girls.
    I think Asian women are some of the uglies women on the planet, no offense. I mean there is a handful of hot ones out there out of the millions, but Asians along with Indians are probably the races with the highest amount of hideous women lol

DKU
    DKU is offline Associate Member
    I think the rule is something like "you have to gain 20lbs for each additional inch on your arms".

I think Asian women are some of the uglies women on the planet, no offense. I mean there is a handful of hot ones out there out of the millions, but Asians along with Indians are probably the races with the highest amount of hideous women lol
    LOL, no offense taken, it just leave more to me. Everyone has their own taste. some like fat/skinny, dark/light, tall/short, young/young/ and then there is the DSM cropw.

Quote Originally Posted by DKU View Post
    I think the rule is something like "you have to gain 20lbs for each additional inch on your arms".
    I heard that too.

I heard after a certain point it takes 2+ years to add an inch to your arm. I don't think this rule applies to steroid users, but I do think it holds weight meaning that its going to take a while after a certain point (18 inches or whatever) to gain an inch on your arm. In the beginning your arms get big easy, but then you hit a genetic wall or you hit the natural human process and it takes time pure and simple to reach that point.

And breaking 20 inches is a big deal I don't care what anyone says.

Well it will be fun trying

Thread Information