The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member

Talking Hey guys guess what i just ordered !!

Sooooo HAPPY right now.. just broke out the trusty ole Mastercard and ordered me up this for my GLOCK 21...

Ballistics

* 300 gr (19 g) JFP, 700 ft/s, 350 ft-lb
    * 275 gr (18 g) JHP, 900 ft/s, 495 ft-lb
    * 300 gr (19 g) JHP, 860 ft/s, 493 ft-lb

yaaaaaaaaaaay !! It's like shooting a BIG BERTHA cartridge out of my .45acp glock...

Hahahaha so excited.. can't wait til it arrives at my FFL for pickup in 7 business days !! I LOVE AMERICA and it's 2nd Amendment !!

GUNS ARE TOYS and I don't care what anyone says about it.. TOYS for GROWN MEN.. but TOYS just the same.. You just have to be safe.. and not accidentally shoot anything that is breathing and not considered GAME. LOL..

If anyone can appreciate this I know it will be my boy TITANIUM !!

The Tuesday from next will be a great day.. I'll try to get a YOUTUBE VIDEO up of me letting loose with it !! Hahaha...

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Just don't bring it to a club and shoot yourself in the leg

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    So where does the water come out???

If it hit me ANYWHERE in the region of a limb.. it would be BYE BYE limb... LOOK at that thing would ya?? LOL.. hahaha friggen thing is as thick as my THUMB...

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    that is the DUMBEST thing i have ever heard. Why would you put a 50 barrel on a glock. All the other .50 and above are heavy to help make up for the recoil.

oh nm... it's not a real 50 like the dessert uses

No...lol... it isn't even CLOSE.. It's quite comparable to the .45acp AS FAR AS BALLISTICS are considered.. it's just COOLER looking and for chrissakes MAN... LOOK AT THAT FVCKING ROUND !! Hahahaha

IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru
    I figured you would have bought hooked on phonics. nvm....

No...lol... it isn't even CLOSE.. It's quite comparable to the .45acp AS FAR AS BALLISTICS are considered.. it's just COOLER looking and for chrissakes MAN... LOOK AT THAT FVCKING ROUND !! Hahahaha

mho
    mho is offline Member
    Wow that's prett cool. I havn't seen that before.

ni4ni is offline Pharmaceutically Enhanced
    shoulda got the desert eagle

The Desert Eagle is something I already own, I own two of them.. the obvious .50 AE and the less powerful .44Magnum which is JUST AS FUN to shoot..

I just bought this kit for my GLOCK because well hahaha look at that freakin' round.. hahaha it's insane.. not that it is much bigger than the .45acp.. not that is much more powerful than the .45acp ...it's the fact it is a .50GI .. just a totally unique round that is just out of this world as far as everything is concerned.. I mean HOW MANY PEOPLE DO YOU KNOW THAT OWN A .50 caliber GLOCK?? Probably NO ONE !! Because I in fact do not know anyone, so I am the FIRST in my circle of people to have this weapon...

Just 3 more days til it arrives at my local FFL for pickup... so PUMPED !! I had the ammunition shipped here of course.. I got 200rnds FMJ and 500rnds of JHP !!

It'll be a fun day out in back of my buddy's house in the sandpit next weekend lemme tell you !! Hahahaha !!

What we do is get 3 of them folding tables, end to end them, lay out all kinds of our weaponry and set up things down range from 25M all the way up to 500M and just let loose for an afternoon... and when the gun smoke clears.. there is enough expended brass laying on the ground to be melted down to make a solid hunk of brass the size of a small MICROWAVE... Now that's some serious shooting my brothas !!

ni4ni is offline Pharmaceutically Enhanced
    gonna chk this coversion out.
    better yet, lemme know

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Deuce, your right!It's actually been around for a couple of years.It's a cool conversion for sure!

The desert eagle has a rotary bolt, like a M16/AR15, in some respects.
    IMI industry's did well with that design.Glock has a cult following though.

I can talk about this for hours, so let me know how it shoots.

I have some old 45 super ammo, that was made originally for the H&K mark 23.

It launches a 230 gr bullet at 1350 fps. You know Triton used to make it.Nasty stuff!!!

See, I told you I can't control myself on this issue!!!

Was it you that couldn't find the 6.5SPC ammo???

kickinit is offline Member
    That is kickass...

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    50 Cal with a clip??/ That kicks ass on so many different levels I can not even begin to tell you. but take my word for it! It does kick ass..................Really!!

I just talked to my FFL !!! They said according to their records it should be in TOMORROW !! And I thought it was a WEEK from tomorrow !!! HOLY HELL my Pulse Rate just went from a sedentary 70bpm to an elevated 110bpm !! So ridiculously pumped.. you guys have no idea...

I for one am One who likes GLOCKS but I am not all GUNG HO on them, that is why when I saw this conversion I had to have it !!

I only own 3 of them like I said.. so technically I am converting my .45acp (which I have 3 other handgun's chambered in this round anyways) to a .50GI !! So now I will have a full size .50GI, A compact .357sig and a SUBcompact ankle holstered style .40 cal...

Not to mention the other 15 oh no wait 16 handguns (TECHNICALLY Cuz I can convert the Glock back and forth) I have.. ranging from Your basic rimfire .22LR.. to centerfire models, .32ACP, .380AUTO, a couple 9mm's, .357sig, .357mag, 3-.40 cal, .41rem mag, .44mag, 2 or 3 (however u wanna count it) .45 ACP .50AE, and now a .50GI !!! and I have a black powder .45 caliber... fun lil unit !! hahaha AND THAT IS JUST MY HANDGUNS !!

I will not begin to get into my LONG GUNS Collection.. when I stated I PERSONALLY HAVE MORE Weapons then my LOCAL POLICE DEPARTMENT I was not lying.. Guns.. (just like Titanium.. are my 2nd passion... [aside from bodybuilding of course !!]

And yes Titanium You and I could talk guns probably literally for HOURS on end and not end up going over the same material twice.... !!

GOTTA LOVE THE 2ND AMENDMENT !!

you got a black powder too...man those things are SO FUN

Thread Information