Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    mat33 is offline New Member
    Blog Entries

What do you think my bf is at?

New to this been working out 2 years, any idea what my bf % is ? Pic was taken this week. Thanks.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    cant tell from just that avy pic.

try getting some RELAXED pics full body , including legs

just guessing 10-12 %

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Sorry but id put it at 14/15, at least. You need to post a better picture though...

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    never seen anyone who was over 12% that had any abs showing? When do your abs start to show?

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    never seen anyone who was over 12% that had any abs showing? When do your abs start to show?
    Lol i know im 15% at the moment but if i tense you can see all my abs...

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    Lol i know im 15% at the moment but if i tense you can see all my abs...
    It's true, i've seen him tense up a lot...

ni4ni is offline Pharmaceutically Enhanced
    i knew that was coming...so to speak

quarry206 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    feeling somebody tense up, and seeing them tense up is two different things..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by quarry206 View Post
    Whats it mean when their toes curl ?

CBGB is offline Senior Member
    Whats it mean when their toes curl ?
    Their panty hose are still on

Blog Entries
    thanks for the serious replies... ill take them into consideration... the others oh well....

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Lmao.

Blog Entries
    thanks for the advise,i will... never posted before... good advice

Blog Entries
    thanks again for the ideas. I will, I could really use the advice...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mat33 View Post
    why dont you just post some actual pictures instead ogf having people try and guess off of your avy!

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    that is farkn hilarious

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    Eat more.

xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member
    lol that was a good one.

Next time just post a picture of your hand only. We can judge from that alone

Blog Entries
    you know, so far as i can tell almost all of you meat heads are not the type of people i would like to befriend anyway. I am new to this and would appreciate some constructive critisism, not being hammered into the ground. I get compliment every day from my friends and coworkers and dont have any prob meeting people. So your comments will bounce off me, the lame ones any way, and the other s thanks. If you are having self esteem issues and nead to beat people into the ground then by all means doit but know this.....to those who help others their rewards will come and to those who dont enjoy your empty victories, they mean nothing.

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    you know, so far as i can tell almost all of you meat heads are not the type of people i would like to befriend anyway. I am new to this and would appreciate some constructive critisism, not being hammered into the ground. I get compliment every day from my friends and coworkers and dont have any prob meeting people. So your comments will bounce off me, the lame ones any way, and the other s thanks. If you are having self esteem issues and nead to beat people into the ground then by all means doit but know this.....to those who help others their rewards will come and to those who dont enjoy your empty victories, they mean nothing.
    Bud, u need to have an open mind when u come on this board, it is your issue if u take ir personally... Just take what u want from the members feedback and use it to the best of your ability...

Blog Entries
    Again, if you want some serious answers to your question... put a serious picture up! Some of the reason people are mocking you is because this is now the 2nd Avatar pic you have put up and you are asking people to analyze your BF% from a little tiny photo. take a full sized photo and post it and we will be able to give you an accurate response

Blog Entries
    You want " constructive criticism " based off your avatar ? You look like a 16 year old who has never pick up a weight in his life.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    hahahaha
    You come into a weightlifting/steroid forum and call us meat heads.

Come back in another 9 years when you are 25 and weight more than 125 lbs or at least more than your GF.

Im rubber and you are glue, what you say bounces off me and sticks to you. hahahaha

Blog Entries
    *El Diablo, thanks, I appreciate the advice. My prob is i feel bad for those who are obviously insecure and need to bash others to build themselves up. I always have. I obtained a post secondary, honors degree to back that up. Congrats on your maturity. Ninecezs, i dont have any other photos at the moment, I appreciate your candidness, I'll try to have a decent one taken. Here is a brief overview of my history. I was about 200 pounds 2 years ago. Not in good shape. For the past 2 years I have been jogging 5 miles every other day, and watching what i eat. No fats , primarity veggies and fruits and clean protiens(2500-3000 calories a day). I have also been supplimenting with protien and creatine for the past year(150 grams 3x a day:morning, mid afternoon and before bed;creatine 2 tablets 2x aday morning and mid afternoon(sixstar)I aslo follow up with ascoop of creatine powder ,sixstar, after working out). I also w/o every other. As you can tell im not very big. Perhaps I obsess a bit too much about my weight since i used to be heavy. I am 5 11 and 170 pounds. My chest is 40 and my waist is 31. My bicepts are 15 flexed. I am determined to pack on 15 to 20 pounds of muscle. For this reason I signed up to this site. I thought i could gain some good advice and perhaps share some along the way. I dont have the time to be at the gym all day. I have a business and employ 20 people which consumes much of my time. I think i would look great at 185 or 190 pounds. I am entertaining the possibility of using at some point if I feel comfortable enough. I am not 16, I am heavier than my g/f and I have been at the gym for 2 years, fyi. Thanks.

Blog Entries
    *El Diablo, thanks, I appreciate the advice. My prob is i feel bad for those who are obviously insecure and need to bash others to build themselves up. I always have. I obtained a post secondary, honors degree to back that up. Congrats on your maturity. Ninecezs, i dont have any other photos at the moment, I appreciate your candidness, I'll try to have a decent one taken. Here is a brief overview of my history. I was about 200 pounds 2 years ago. Not in good shape. For the past 2 years I have been jogging 5 miles every other day, and watching what i eat. No fats , primarity veggies and fruits and clean protiens(2500-3000 calories a day). I have also been supplimenting with protien and creatine for the past year(150 grams 3x a day:morning, mid afternoon and before bed;creatine 2 tablets 2x aday morning and mid afternoon(sixstar)I aslo follow up with ascoop of creatine powder ,sixstar, after working out). I also w/o every other. As you can tell im not very big. Perhaps I obsess a bit too much about my weight since i used to be heavy. I am 5 11 and 170 pounds. My chest is 40 and my waist is 31. My bicepts are 15 flexed. I am determined to pack on 15 to 20 pounds of muscle. For this reason I signed up to this site. I thought i could gain some good advice and perhaps share some along the way. I dont have the time to be at the gym all day. I have a business and employ 20 people which consumes much of my time. I think i would look great at 185 or 190 pounds. I am entertaining the possibility of using at some point if I feel comfortable enough. I am not 16, I am heavier than my g/f and I have been at the gym for 2 years, fyi. Thanks.
    Bro, Nothing wrong with the picture!!! If you would jut post the photo as a tag, or an add on instead of just the Avy when we click on the thumbnail it will come up on our screens as the size pf a 6 9 or something like that! I say your BF% by looking at that picture is somewhere between -8-14% Big varianc but at even the high end of the scale is still considered lean! I would definatley say to get out the weight gainer and put on some size though! (if that is your goal)

Blog Entries
    Cool, point taken. I will change the avi. I didnt realise this. I used mass gainer for a while and it seemed like i was only putting the chubbs on in my mid section. Is this normal? Perhaps you need to go through this to gain mass, I dont know. Thanks for your advice. I would like to put on 15 to 20 pounds of muscle. Would you recommend and other supliments?

Blog Entries
    I always get a little bit fatter when I am in a bulking cycle. Some people like to do it completely lean and gain no bodyfat while doing it. that is also fine, But I think it takes 3X as long! I like getting the strength and size gains as quick as I can! I figure I have
    XX amount of months to lose the extra fat and get into shape so 5-10# of fat over the course of 16+ weeks does not really bother me!! Different strokes for different folks

CBGB is offline Senior Member
    Cool, point taken. I will change the avi. I didnt realise this. I used mass gainer for a while and it seemed like i was only putting the chubbs on in my mid section. Is this normal? Perhaps you need to go through this to gain mass, I dont know. Thanks for your advice. I would like to put on 15 to 20 pounds of muscle. Would you recommend and other supliments?
    No to the suppliments. Eating whole foods will pack on clean weight faster than anything else. I stopped taking weight gainers and the like earlier this year and have gained 17lbs since Feb. It can be done. Eat, eat again, and when you're done eat some more. Head over to the diet section and have them help you iron out a course.

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    im glad we got this whole situation figured out, i am so saddened that i wasted a few seconds of my life on this.

Looks like your ready to put on some lean mass dude, im glad to hear this. well put a full picture up in the correct section ie pictures section and im sure there would be many ar's finest willing to judge you.

Ask for your money back, you got ripped off otherwise if it was true you would not feel the need to respond or engage. LOL
    Get your next degree/certificate in having a thicker skin.

You dont have time to go to the gym but you want to put on muscle? Good luck.
    Why do you want to become one of the meat heads you are trying to put down? LOL
    Either live with being skinny or get into the gym, work out and learn to eat.
    Go read the diet section for some good advise on diet.

Blog Entries

Dsm your bad. LoL

Blog Entries
    tsk tsk. Thanks for the great advice . I do spend 2 hours every other btw, just in case you cant read. Have fun with the remarks, luv ya.

Blog Entries
    btw, dsm that is hillarious, where was that pic of you taken? Thanks for sharing that special moment with us. Was luvbyts the runner up? Way to go!

DOM6 is offline Member
    Hey whats my bf at?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What do you think my bf is at?-feet.jpg  

btw, dsm that is hillarious, where was that pic of you taken? Thanks for sharing that special moment with us. Was luvbyts the runner up? Way to go!
    DSM, by the look of his new pick I think he is ready for a big wet one on the lips, what do you think? I know, he is to skinny for you, not your type.

IF you had any brains or you had learned anything from your degree you would be smart enough to start a new serious thread and find out what you need to do about your diet and exercise.

If you spend that much time in the gym you fail with those results.

Now stop trying to show you ignorance and learn something useful and read the diet section and workout section. Dont even think about taking anything yet for size.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    DSM, by the look of his new pick I think he is ready for a big wet one on the lips, what do you think? I know, he is to skinny for you, not your type.

IF you had any brains or you had learned anything from your degree you would be smart enough to start a new serious thread and find out what you need to do about your diet and exercise.

If you spend that much time in the gym you fail with those results.

Now stop trying to show you ignorance and learn something useful and read the diet section and workout section. Dont even think about taking anything yet for size.
    All I got from his avatar pics is that he's a skinny kid who doesn't know how to shave. I'll pass.

mat33, you have shown everyone your a douche and now your going to expect helpfully advice ? If i were you i would just find another forum.

Blog Entries
    you two love me obviously, thanks for viewing my thread.

Thanks for visiting our forum...

Blog Entries
    By the way, you two should be ashamed of yourself treating a newbee like this, and for your info i think i look better than the two of you, your profiles are nothing to boast about. I pick me over you two any day. Im 170 and i look great. Nice profile pics boys , lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information