ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries

Anyone feel like they do not have as bad of enetics as they thought ??

I have always looked at my family who are all small (160# and below) and thought my genetics were horrible and I was just not meant to be as big as I want to get.

I tell ya what. after reading about 75% of the people on here I think I have a lot better genetics that originally thought!
    I read posts with all these people who are on their 3rd 4th 5th cycles and are still only 165#,180#,195#! and they are still 12, 15,20% BF!! Jesus, Even if I was 5% BF right now and as ripped as a crack addict, I would still be a 175-185# ! and that is not even with 3 or 4 or 5 good cycles! I would say I have probably never ran a ful 12 weeks cycle in my life and I know for a fact that at 9% BF I am 194%! Which is obviously not huge but as I said, add just 4# for 4 additional cycles to this (15#) that would put me at well over 200#!! Most of these guysI am talking about would not be 200# if they shoved a 20# weight up thier ass!
    I am not trying to give them crap or brag myself up, i am just stating the obvious, and to be honest, feels good to know that I have a lot better geneticx than I had originally thought. I am still by no means have anywhere close to the gentics of a Pr BB but I do feel that I might not do bad I i Concentrated strictly on powerlifting.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    My genetics are absolutely shit. Genetically weak chest, short biceps, and short quadriceps. I have a great back and shoulders though.

NS
    NS is offline Associate Member
    My genetics are shit as well, my penis is only 10 inches long.

Blog Entries
    yeh mine is 10 inches too
    from the ground LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    lol u both prob have small twinkys

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    My penis is 2 inches but my balls hang to the ground

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    I have no idea what enetics are????

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    I have good genetics except for my quads, my problem is I dont have the time, money for food or drive for that matter to really take full advantage of it.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    I'm lucky also, I got the good ole GERMAN genetics and we all know they are #1
    Superior race...

mho
    mho is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I'm lucky also, I got the good ole GERMAN genetics and we all know they are #1
    Superior race...
    Hitler was pretty stacked.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04 View Post
    My genetics are absolutely shit. Genetically weak chest, short biceps, and short quadriceps. I have a great back and shoulders though.

god you sound like me. lol Only my biceps are decent, where as my triceps don't exsist.

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    I have always looked at my family who are all small (160# and below) and thought my genetics were horrible and I was just not meant to be as big as I want to get.

I tell ya what. after reading about 75% of the people on here I think I have a lot better genetics that originally thought!
    I read posts with all these people who are on their 3rd 4th 5th cycles and are still only 165#,180#,195#! and they are still 12, 15,20% BF!! Jesus, Even if I was 5% BF right now and as ripped as a crack addict, I would still be a 175-185# ! and that is not even with 3 or 4 or 5 good cycles! I would say I have probably never ran a ful 12 weeks cycle in my life and I know for a fact that at 9% BF I am 194%! Which is obviously not huge but as I said, add just 4# for 4 additional cycles to this (15#) that would put me at well over 200#!! Most of these guysI am talking about would not be 200# if they shoved a 20# weight up thier ass!
    I am not trying to give them crap or brag myself up, i am just stating the obvious, and to be honest, feels good to know that I have a lot better geneticx than I had originally thought. I am still by no means have anywhere close to the gentics of a Pr BB but I do feel that I might not do bad I i Concentrated strictly on powerlifting.
    Do you create these threads to give yourself some sort of personal satisfaction? To make you feel better, or superior, to the other steroid users out there perhaps?

I have honestly never seen anyone create 10 - 15 threads per day, outlining EVERY thought that comes into their head (other then The Deuce).

And p.s. you DO make these threads to "brag [about] myself". That part is not hard to see.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by seriousmass View Post
    Do you create these threads to give yourself some sort of personal satisfaction? To make you feel better, or superior, to the other steroid users out there perhaps?

I have honestly never seen anyone create 10 - 15 threads per day, outlining EVERY thought that comes into their head (other then The Deuce).

And p.s. you DO make these threads to "brag [about] myself". That part is not hard to see.
    Hey I bet if we voted on this board and asked who is the bigget tool! I bet they would all say you! As I said before if you do not like it here, go somehwere else! I am pretty sure no one here likes you and they all think you give tyhe dumbest advice known to man! This board is the lounge you moron and that is what the lounge is for! Get a clue, grow up and come back when you are through with puberty!

Thread Information