DOM6 is offline Member

BUSTED, what a dumb girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHUNbAzAy_8

plots to kill the husband and fuks up bad
    what do you guys think of her

the real reation from the news
    http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/pal...,2556029.story

Check those out, NICE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BUSTED, what a dumb girl-hahas.jpg  
    Last edited by DOM6; 08-06-2009 at 07:58 PM.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    More reason for

PC650 is offline Senior Member
    shady b*tch!

DOM6 is offline Member

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    I loved those crocodile tears. Wonder what her reaction was when they told her they were lying?

Western Man is offline Associate Member
    Makes me want to rethink marriage

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    When the hitman comes knocking on your door, make sure you offer him more money

DOM6 is offline Member
    she went a gave him a fuking deposit of $1,200 to buy a gun, um DUH, what the fuk type of hitman doesnt have a gun

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Fvckn hobag.
    How fvckn odd it must be to get awoken by cops one morning telling you you're wife plotted a hit and they need to pretend your dead.

Not sure wtf I'd say..

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DOM6 View Post
    she went a gave him a fuking deposit of $1,200 to buy a gun, um DUH, what the fuk type of hitman doesnt have a gun
    Yeh THAT is really fvckn weird.

And what the hell kind of gun cost $1200? I don't know shit about guns but that seems really expensive for some lead, steel and gunpowder.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    $1,200.00 is just under what it would cost to buy a nice H&K MK23 or USP, considered the top of the line handgun really. Probably another $1,000.00 on top of that to buy a suppressor for it.

Anyway, I've seen these sort of cases a few times before. The difficult part is getting a conviction. It is a similar circumstance to the stings they do on Dateline with Chris Hanson. You can in some cases prove conspiracy (You can discuss committing a crime, like robbing a bank, and plan it up to the very most minute detail, without being guilty of conspiracy. However, the moment that you purchase a ski mask, tools, a gun, etc, etc, then you can be charged with conspiracy.) So basically, she could discuss with the hitman intricate details of how the crime was to be committed, without actually being guilty of any crime. They asked for the money because that is the 'overt criminal act'. There are 3 elements to proving a crime, you need a motive, an overt criminal act, and violation of a written criminal statute.

These are sticky situations, because it is often a fine line between a legitimate sting and entrapment. An undercover officer can discuss elements of the crime with you, but has to be EXTREMELY CAREFUL not to coerce you or to try to make the deal sweeter. For instance, if she said she'd like to hire a hitman to kill her husband and she said "I'll pay you $5,000.00" and then the undercover officer retorted with "Ya know what, I'll do it for $3,000," then the officer would be committing entrapment, because he is creating a POTENTIAL situation where he has enticed a person who may have otherwise not committed a crime into doing so.

It's crazy to think that they had absolutely no problems and the husband thought that he had a good marriage. Glad that they caught her before she found someone who would actually carry that out. Makes you wonder about your significant other.

PC650 is offline Senior Member
    she has no butt!! usually black chicks have ass

kickinit is offline Member
    saw it on the news, pretty pathetic. Hope they lock her away for a long...... time or just put a bullet in her head.

monkeyman33 is offline Associate Member
    I hope she gets 25+ years because this is disgusting. This was on Fox today and the stupid biatch started fake crying and the staged crime scene and then today was so cold in court that it is scary. The husband is lucky he is still alive and this lady was not a bit wee smarter because he could have lost his head. Anyways, I hope she gets the wrath of the courts and I look forward to seeing her on the news.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think we should all gang bang her. I will start first!

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    $1,200.00 is just under what it would cost to buy a nice H&K MK23 or USP, considered the top of the line handgun really. Probably another $1,000.00 on top of that to buy a suppressor for it.

Anyway, I've seen these sort of cases a few times before. The difficult part is getting a conviction. It is a similar circumstance to the stings they do on Dateline with Chris Hanson. You can in some cases prove conspiracy (You can discuss committing a crime, like robbing a bank, and plan it up to the very most minute detail, without being guilty of conspiracy. However, the moment that you purchase a ski mask, tools, a gun, etc, etc, then you can be charged with conspiracy.) So basically, she could discuss with the hitman intricate details of how the crime was to be committed, without actually being guilty of any crime. They asked for the money because that is the 'overt criminal act'. There are 3 elements to proving a crime, you need a motive, an overt criminal act, and violation of a written criminal statute.

These are sticky situations, because it is often a fine line between a legitimate sting and entrapment. An undercover officer can discuss elements of the crime with you, but has to be EXTREMELY CAREFUL not to coerce you or to try to make the deal sweeter. For instance, if she said she'd like to hire a hitman to kill her husband and she said "I'll pay you $5,000.00" and then the undercover officer retorted with "Ya know what, I'll do it for $3,000," then the officer would be committing entrapment, because he is creating a POTENTIAL situation where he has enticed a person who may have otherwise not committed a crime into doing so.

It's crazy to think that they had absolutely no problems and the husband thought that he had a good marriage. Glad that they caught her before she found someone who would actually carry that out. Makes you wonder about your significant other.

Your absolutely right bro.Don't be surprised if she walks on this.This would depend on the media blow up bullshit. I don't think they have all 3 elements sealed and delivered, but we shall see....

I love H&K MK 23'S.The silencer is made of titanium.Light as shit.Makes quite a package.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    There is probably many more just like her she just happened to get caught!

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    The girl is pretty hot lol minus the no ass part.

When is her sentencing? I am going to be her pen-pal while she is in prison lol

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    Always knew you could never trust a women..

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post

DSM will get jealous!!!!

I can see this becoming a running joke bro!!!

ILMFAO!!!!

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    Well played.
    -Corey "Narkissos" Springer

Published Author.
    Owner of :
    Apollo Fitness Barbados etc
    Blogger

Quote Originally Posted by texasmk4
    Nark is like intel, Brilliant inside and awsome outside :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Here's a little-known-secret, that most people won't tell you: In the sphere of fitness, everything works.
    Every(intelligent)thing works (once aptly and consistently applied)
    It really is that simple.
    This is the perpetual bodybuilding paradigm
    **No Source Checks**
    Contact Me

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    What a fuken SNOT!!!!.....the husband is one lucky guy....could of easily ended up dead.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"

how is this any different than what chris hansen is doing?

playboii is offline Senior Member

lol i second that..her voice is pretty cute too when she kept telling the cop "i didnt do it!" i was like hmm lol

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04 View Post
    how is this any different than what chris hansen is doing?
    It's not really, allegedly the people on that show are the ones who initiate contact, therefore not making it entrapment. However they do have to converse with the person, and they send the person pictures of their decoy. A good defense attorney will argue perhaps, that had they not chosen as attractive of model, who maybe looked much more mature, that the men would not have followed through, or any number of other factors. That is why I believe the show doesn't really follow up on whether or not there are any convictions. I highly doubt that the ones who lawyer up immediately and keep their mouths shut face any charges at all.

Same principle here, as long as the chick keeps her mouth shut she can probably get off relatively lightly. And sorry to disappoint some of you, but no one who is let off on $25,000 bond is going to get life in prison, those are pipe dreams.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    It's not really, allegedly the people on that show are the ones who initiate contact, therefore not making it entrapment. However they do have to converse with the person, and they send the person pictures of their decoy. A good defense attorney will argue perhaps, that had they not chosen as attractive of model, who maybe looked much more mature, that the men would not have followed through, or any number of other factors. That is why I believe the show doesn't really follow up on whether or not there are any convictions. I highly doubt that the ones who lawyer up immediately and keep their mouths shut face any charges at all.

Same principle here, as long as the chick keeps her mouth shut she can probably get off relatively lightly. And sorry to disappoint some of you, but no one who is let off on $25,000 bond is going to get life in prison, those are pipe dreams.
    probably right. if their was convictions and punishments, you would think that show would be bragging their asses off about it. And something else that disturbs me about that show. You never ever see women getting busted for nailing under age guys. Why? Because its not that bad when its the other way around. But wait, oh shit, that really makes you think doesnt it.

Not that I am defending older men sleeping with teens.....but, I just dont like those operating above the law and manipulating it for profit.

kickinit is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by firmechicano831 View Post
    I think we should all gang bang her. I will start first!
    Im cool with that, im just going to put it in her butt with no KY since she we need to get used to that anyway with the lezies in jail that will be screwin her with mop handles.

yikes i cant imagine all girl prison..i would love to see the strap on's they invent in there lmaoo people in jail have a vast imagination

Quote Originally Posted by playboii View Post
    lol i second that..her voice is pretty cute too when she kept telling the cop "i didnt do it!" i was like hmm lol
    Back off bro, I called her first.

Keep me updated, I need to be there for her sentencing, hand her a note that says "I will wait for you"

Back off bro, I called her first.

Keep me updated, I need to be there for her sentencing, hand her a note that says "I will wait for you"
    lol we need to go protest for her to be released! with signs woo

Quote Originally Posted by playboii View Post
    lol we need to go protest for her to be released! with signs woo
    Lets do it, too bad you live in NY lol, or else I would be down, show up with signs saying "We love you stay strong! Sex is just a phone call away!!"

LOL

Yankees vs Red Sox toniggggghhhhtttt!!!!!! WOOOOT!

Lets do it, too bad you live in NY lol, or else I would be down, show up with signs saying "We love you stay strong! Sex is just a phone call away!!"

LOL

Yankees vs Red Sox toniggggghhhhtttt!!!!!! WOOOOT!
    boynton beach fl hmmmmmmmm lol

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Bitch. Ohh the stories I could tell. It's till hard to believe myself.

My first wife before got into coke bad. Of course it cost me most everything I had. At one point at the beginning of our divorce I found out she was trying to hire a hit man to get rid of me. You know how I found out? He told me..... He was not a cop and he was not really new to any of this but he had meet me and decided I was a good guy and my wife was tweaked. LOL

Sound like fun? LOL That's when I got my concealed weapons permit and started to carry 24/7

depfife is offline Associate Member
    If I were the husband, she wouldn't have to hire a hitman... Those Tits were kill'in me!!

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    that looks like entrapment to me....and FURTHERMORE......who's to say she didn't have a reason for killing his ass? None of you morons are familiar with abuse? The facts aren't presented here...i just have to assume that someone has a very good reason to do such a t hing.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Hard luck bitch

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55 View Post
    that looks like entrapment to me....and FURTHERMORE......who's to say she didn't have a reason for killing his ass? None of you morons are familiar with abuse? The facts aren't presented here...i just have to assume that someone has a very good reason to do such a t hing.
    u are the weirdest guy on here, and this is the dumbest thing i have ever read.

Juturna is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    x2 ^^. She is just a ratard. (Yes, rAtard).

southmadejd is offline Member
    ^x3.....stupid comment

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    whatever morons

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information