I have been considering dropping my current doc for HRT.
He is not an endocrinologist and not covered under my medical so everything I did I paid for, all the blood test and???

I originally started seeing him before HRT for HGH but it was just TO expensive to keep up such a LOW dose.

I soon got put on HRT due to LOW test. That has helped a lot also.

But, he is 1 hr drive away for me and he keeps wanting me to get blood work to often even though it was more or less OK, within range.

Last visit it was a little high because I had started upping my Test a little and added some Provin, it was only in the 800 range. He seems to be against any type of cycle.

I decided today to dump him and find a REAL endocrinologist in my are, there are plenty. I called and made apt but it's not for a month out.

I got a call 1 hr later from my current doc/HRT/longevity clinic nurse saying he was dropping me because I had missed my last blood test. LOL

I called them the day after and said I could not make it because XXXX good excuse but I would make it the following week and I did.

Perfect timing for me because i was thinking HOW should I tell him I'm dropping him and get my records from him. Now I dont need an excuse. LOL

I called them back 1hr later and told them I need my records faxed over to xxxx They where Ohhhh so soon.