ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries

I am almost at my goal!!

I am almost there... I measure the "guns " today and they are just about 18.5" cold. I figure after a good pump they have to be just about 19"!! I am really excited about this. has taken me a long time and many gut busting arm workouts. My arms have actually gone from just about 17" to where they are now in about 4 months. First time I have had them hit a growth spurt in a few years! since 19" was my goal I am hoping that if i finish out this current test cyp 500mg EW cycle I am guessing I will be on this side of 20" if that is the case I can then cut up and hopefully even with some good definition I will still have an 18"+ arm and that would be great. So wierd though no matter how big they get still never feels liek they are that big. I am not saying that 19" arms are huge but they are very big for me. Just does not feel any different to me than when they were 16"

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    I am almost there... I measure the "guns " today and they are just about 18.5" cold. I figure after a good pump they have to be just about 19"!! I am really excited about this. has taken me a long time and many gut busting arm workouts. My arms have actually gone from just about 17" to where they are now in about 4 months. First time I have had them hit a growth spurt in a few years! since 19" was my goal I am hoping that if i finish out this current test cyp 500mg EW cycle I am guessing I will be on this side of 20" if that is the case I can then cut up and hopefully even with some good definition I will still have an 18"+ arm and that would be great. So wierd though no matter how big they get still never feels liek they are that big. I am not saying that 19" arms are huge but they are very big for me. Just does not feel any different to me than when they were 16"
    Whats the routine ? My arms are a biotch to get anything out of them. Strength yes but size

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member

Lets see the goods !
    Looked under your name for photo album .

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Whats the routine ? My arms are a biotch to get anything out of them. Strength yes but size

Its cool there are pleanty of guys with no size

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancer View Post
    Its cool there are pleanty of guys with no size
    You always know how to make me feel better

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    Lets just say you played base ball.... just say...

You can be the catcher more often than the pitcher if you didnt have the ahhhhh size

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancer View Post
    Lets just say you played base ball.... just say...

You can be the catcher more often than the pitcher if you didnt have the ahhhhh size
    If we call over the bat boy i could be both at the same time !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Here is the routine I used.

Barbell Straight curl with good form 4 sets (1 warm up) 15 / 10 / 8 / 8

Standing Dumbell Curls (Heavy) 3 Sets 10 / 8 / To Failure

Hammer Strength Preacher Curl 3 sets 10 / 8 / To Failure

I also do 4 sets of concentration curls with dumbells on back day but only of there is at least 48hrs between bicep day and back day! If not i do not touch them.

I used to do almost these same exercises but obviously not correctly! Now when i do them i make sure my form is 100% and feel the muscle working... now by my 3rd set of Barbell curls I have the most intense pump i can not even stand it! The pump will actually get worse and worse just from standing there. Ever since the pumps got really intense, so did the gains! I also wanted to let you know not is not just the Test / Oral cause i gaines a little over a 1/2" just while i was on my TRT dose.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dont wanna be old View Post

Lets see the goods !
    Looked under your name for photo album .
    I am actually getting someone to take a photo of them tonight! It is funny you said that cause i want to take a pic of ust my arm and was going to use it for my Avatar photo! Do not want to look "Vein" though

Blog Entries
    just look at my Avatar! and So everyone does not try to say I am "pulling a fast one" the tape actually shows 20.5" but that is because i had to cut the tape off at 2"mark cause it was screwed up (it was one of those gnc waist measuring tapes in a case) but if you subtract the 2" you get 18.3" or just under 18.5"!!
    So for anyone who tries to "call" me on the photo we can all document this post here at 1:46pm my time and the Avy went up at 1:42pm!

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    just look at my Avatar! and So everyone does not try to say I am "pulling a fast one" the tape actually shows 20.5" but that is because i had to cut the tape off at 2"mark cause it was screwed up (it was one of those gnc waist measuring tapes in a case) but if you subtract the 2" you get 18.3" or just under 18.5"!!
    So for anyone who tries to "call" me on the photo we can all document this post here at 1:46pm my time and the Avy went up at 1:42pm!
    Only one wanting to pull the fast one seems to be DSM...LOL

Blog Entries
    took me a second.. but good one!!

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Congratulations!!! but I posted a thread a not long ago saying mine are now 16.5 and I wanted 3 1/2 more = 20 but was told it CANT be done. LOL

Thanks for the inspiration, not that I had any doubts I will get there but GREAT job.

Thread Information