Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member

Are girls with boyfriends always off-limits?

Lately i've been wondering what the term boyfriend means to some women, to some it almost seems synonymous with a hobby. For example, it seems there is a difference between a girl saying she has a boyfriend to one saying she is in a relationship...to me there is.

Have you guys ever gone after a girl who is attatched? Did you win the prize only to find she did the same to you or that you ended up being with her for awhile. Could/would you ever trust a girl you got off another guy? I once heard that often, the way a girl will enter your life is the way she'll leave it as well.

The reason i've started this is that i've been chatting to this really hot psychology student lately. Everything seemed good and then I found out she had a boyfriend. At that stage I thought "aw well" and would have left it at that. But she is really into me and its starting to get into my head. I even wondered if it was my imagination or ego talking but other people have started to notice it as well. Her bf lives in a totally different part of the country so I assume they know each from the same Uni they both go to. I've known this chick for all of about 7 weeks and she messages me a lot, wants to start hanging out outside of work, wants me to go to her birthday this saturday. There is also going to be a get together at work in about a months time, mostly a student thing before everyone goes back to Uni.

Now i've no long term illusions about this chick or have plans on wanting to see her on a regular basis, maybe just a bit of fun if it presents itself. I dont know the guy, he's not friends with any of my other friends so his feelings dont matter to me at all. I know that's harsh but im just being honest...if it was someone I knew, or a friend of a friend then I wouldn't initiate anything with her. From what I know, this "boyfriend" of hers, she's been seeing for about 6 months, and I've heard in the past she has literally gotten rid of guys only to start dating someone else immediately which leads me to believe she really doesnt look for anything serious. That or she doesnt have a clue what she wants. Or she's really shallow. Or she's lonely.

Opinions on this? Not just my situation but the situation in general which im sure most guys have put themselves into. Some serious input beyond "stick it in her pooper" would be appreciated!

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    how old is this girl?? that has nothing to do with anything but id just like to know.

ive never went after a girl who had a boyfriend.....ive had girls come onto me who have/had boyfriends but that shits not for me....mainly because i know there boyfriends....when i was in Ibiza and getting on it on with a girl...i never asked the question..if she wanted me to know then she would say something..Right??

i would go for it mate......by the sounds of it she definately wants you...and 6 months relationship is fuk all.....if shes doing it now then she will def do in the future with someone else....so it might aswell be you who gets the cream......she does sound a bit of slapper...so make sure its just fun on your part...dont go falling in love LOL.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Lately i've been wondering what the term boyfriend means to some women, to some it almost seems synonymous with a hobby. For example, it seems there is a difference between a girl saying she has a boyfriend to one saying she is in a relationship...to me there is.

Have you guys ever gone after a girl who is attatched? Did you win the prize only to find she did the same to you or that you ended up being with her for awhile. Could/would you ever trust a girl you got off another guy? I once heard that often, the way a girl will enter your life is the way she'll leave it as well.

The reason i've started this is that i've been chatting to this really hot psychology student lately. Everything seemed good and then I found out she had a boyfriend. At that stage I thought "aw well" and would have left it at that. But she is really into me and its starting to get into my head. I even wondered if it was my imagination or ego talking but other people have started to notice it as well. Her bf lives in a totally different part of the country so I assume they know each from the same Uni they both go to. I've known this chick for all of about 7 weeks and she messages me a lot, wants to start hanging out outside of work, wants me to go to her birthday this saturday. There is also going to be a get together at work in about a months time, mostly a student thing before everyone goes back to Uni.

Now i've no long term illusions about this chick or have plans on wanting to see her on a regular basis, maybe just a bit of fun if it presents itself. I dont know the guy, he's not friends with any of my other friends so his feelings dont matter to me at all. I know that's harsh but im just being honest...if it was someone I knew, or a friend of a friend then I wouldn't initiate anything with her. From what I know, this "boyfriend" of hers, she's been seeing for about 6 months, and I've heard in the past she has literally gotten rid of guys only to start dating someone else immediately which leads me to believe she really doesnt look for anything serious. That or she doesnt have a clue what she wants. Or she's really shallow. Or she's lonely.

Opinions on this? Not just my situation but the situation in general which im sure most guys have put themselves into. Some serious input beyond "stick it in her pooper" would be appreciated!
    Men who sleep with women who have boyfriends/husbands are idiots if they expect to get a relationship out of it. If she does it with her current b/f shes going to do it with you.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny View Post
    how old is this girl?? that has nothing to do with anything but id just like to know.

ive never went after a girl who had a boyfriend.....ive had girls come onto me who have/had boyfriends but that shits not for me....mainly because i know there boyfriends....when i was in Ibiza and getting on it on with a girl...i never asked the question..if she wanted me to know then she would say something..Right??

i would go for it mate......by the sounds of it she definately wants you...and 6 months relationship is fuk all.....if shes doing it now then she will def do in the future with someone else....so it might aswell be you who gets the cream......she does sound a bit of slapper...so make sure its just fun on your part...dont go falling in love LOL.

She's 21 so that might explain a few things. And i've only known her for all of five minutes. This isn't a habit of mine, infact ive never thought about going after someone elses chick before.

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    well if you think its wrong...and if you would feel guilty...then just dont do it mate....if its not something you feel comfortable with then i wouldnt do it.

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week
    "Stick it in her pooper" was going to be my first piece of advice. It's simple, do the pros of getting with this chick outweigh the cons, if yes. Stick it in her pooper brother. You have my blessing.

IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru
    I'd say skip trying to hook up with her if you want a serious long term relationship.

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    Lets go into her psychology.

Why is she with the other guy? (Most people that major in psyc have issues that they consider major that they are trying to figure out)

I agree with most if she is gonna fook around on him she will on you.

The last long-term-long-distance relationship I had was an open relationship with this girl in Pheonix. It was great I told her about all the people I was seeing and she did the same. We got together from time to time. I am not sure what to tell you about your situation without all the facts. In today's world long distance is just unrealistic.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Would you want it happen to you? Simple question.
    That's why I never ask if they have a BF, in relationship or husband.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Would you want it happen to you? Simple question.
    That's why I never ask if they have a BF, in relationship or husband.
    When I was 20-21 I was in a relationship, my first one as a matter of fact, with a girl that was married to guy in the Air Force. Poor fooker was on an away mission for 9 months or something like that and whore didnt tell me...

So its true it sucks for everyone. Whores.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    ive been with many girls who had boyfriends or husbands

i dont purposely seek them out. but if i meet them and we hit it off

then i find out they are taken... well usually its too late by then

but i never let myself get attached

im not stupid

Juturna is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Watch her pawning you onto one of her friends. An obese, acne-pock-marked friend. Haha.

xo3et is offline Productive Member
    Here is my little story about girls with a BF.

went to a club with my mates had a few beers. I went to the bar and next to my friend alone was the most beautiful i ever see. I mean stunning. I try chat her up and she walks off.

10minutes later she comes near me again so i go over and chat to her. After 5miutes we go outside and chat for almost 2hrs without anything else happening, i try to kiss she says no and explains she has a BF of 6yrs and has a house with him.

Anyway i get her number and i have fallen for this girl in a big way. She lives more than 2hrs from me with her fella so little chance i see her again as was down with her sister. Anyway i get home and txt her around 3am and that day i txt her again and call her telling her i will come and see u as her BF was away for the night. She said maybe but feels bad and not sure.

Later that day i take the gamble and drive to her house which is 2hrs 15min away. I am there and we talk for around 3hrs and then get it on. I stay the night and leave early "i was a little worried incase her fella come home and had the window open and escape route planned". The following weekend she comes to mine.

Anyway that was 8weeks ago. She left her BF, quit her job and moved back down to where i live to stay with her sister. She wasnt happy with her BF and was scared to leave him as he would get angry and she was just too nice to upset him. I told her u must be happy with your life.

We are together now and when i get home "currently in afghanistan" we will be inseparable like it was before i left.

Do i trust her... Yes 100%. Was i a dick for going with another mans girl, YES 100%. But i had never had feelings for someone so soon. this girl is the only one i want to be with and she feels the same about me.

Sorry if i bored u all. lol

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by Friend View Post
    "Stick it in her pooper" was going to be my first piece of advice. It's simple, do the pros of getting with this chick outweigh the cons, if yes. Stick it in her pooper brother. You have my blessing.
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    ive been with many girls who had boyfriends or husbands

i dont purposely seek them out. but if i meet them and we hit it off

then i find out they are taken... well usually its too late by then

but i never let myself get attached

im not stupid
    2 best piece of advise u will get IMO.

alex18 is offline Member
    f**k and chuck

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xo3et View Post

went to a club with my mates had a few beers. I went to the bar and next to my friend alone was the most beautiful i ever see. I mean stunning. I try chat her up and she walks off.

10minutes later she comes near me again so i go over and chat to her. After 5miutes we go outside and chat for almost 2hrs without anything else happening, i try to kiss she says no and explains she has a BF of 6yrs and has a house with him.

Anyway i get her number and i have fallen for this girl in a big way. She lives more than 2hrs from me with her fella so little chance i see her again as was down with her sister. Anyway i get home and txt her around 3am and that day i txt her again and call her telling her i will come and see u as her BF was away for the night. She said maybe but feels bad and not sure.

Later that day i take the gamble and drive to her house which is 2hrs 15min away. I am there and we talk for around 3hrs and then get it on. I stay the night and leave early "i was a little worried incase her fella come home and had the window open and escape route planned". The following weekend she comes to mine.

Anyway that was 8weeks ago. She left her BF, quit her job and moved back down to where i live to stay with her sister. She wasnt happy with her BF and was scared to leave him as he would get angry and she was just too nice to upset him. I told her u must be happy with your life.

We are together now and when i get home "currently in afghanistan" we will be inseparable like it was before i left.

Do i trust her... Yes 100%. Was i a dick for going with another mans girl, YES 100%. But i had never had feelings for someone so soon. this girl is the only one i want to be with and she feels the same about me.

im glad ur happy man, and i want u to come home safe.
    however, how the hell do u trust this woman 100%?

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    With all due respect you are dumb if u actually trust this girl. Don't u think her boyfriend trusted her 100% also? I meet a lot of girls and the ones that say they have boyfriends are the easiest to take home. I

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    2 best piece of advise u will get IMO.

learned it from you pops!

kojak_x is offline Associate Member
    This is the way I look at it. If the hottie is with another its your right as a man to try and take whats yours. If she's truly his and loves him or cares about him she won't bother with you.

I have propersitioned all my buddies wives and girlfriends if there are ever lonely I'll be more then happy to throw a length into them. If they say yes Im just doing my buddy a favor and releasing them of a whore.

Now a sort of funny story, A older buddy of mine about 20 years ago driving by downtown found his fiance walking down the street with another man, he got out of his car and hit the guy, then her (like a man) and told her that he better not ever she her again. I guess he scared her so bad that she left everything and moved away. Apparently she only came back after a few years when the guy calmed down. From what I hear from some other people its a goodthing too, because he might of got 25 years to life what he would of done to her.

So sometimes if u screw around with another man's women you might be risking your life if you run into a normal person thats a psyco when u take his wife.

^^^^^^^ wouldnt like to have you as a mate...

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny View Post
    ^^^^^^^ wouldnt like to have you as a mate...
    Me either..... except when i say "mate" i mean friend...... not "mate" as in "lover" like you meant

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post

learned it from you pops!
    u learned it Good.
    Personally I wouldnt go for that. But if she wanted a good fvck then I am all up for it but I will make sure that she will have my email Only just in case if she wants to do it again. Phone # is out of limit, her husband can check her phone and create more problems. But I wouldn't hit someone Else's girl for sure as i mentioned if she does not want it.
    Last edited by calgarian; 08-17-2009 at 12:13 PM.

fit4ever is offline Associate Member
    Paint this picture in your mind:

You're a guy and you have a girlfriend that you adore. Do you want other guys feeling as if she's fair game?

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Me either..... except when i say "mate" i mean friend...... not "mate" as in "lover" like you meant

~Haz~
    LOL...............

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger

I wonder how many dicks she has taken since you have been gone? You are a fool to think a woman that treated her last man like she did (cheating with you) won't do it to you. Let me guess, you are the "special one" huh?

You must be young my friend.

Then again, maybe you are special and she won't do it again? For your sake, I hope so.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    women and men cheat for different reasons studies show

when men cheat, it's just pure monkey love, humping for physical desire often

when women cheat often times there are many aspects of the relationship they are unhappy with. A women who is happy in a relationship is much less likely then a man to cheat. In an unhappy relationship, they are getting something they are missing in that guy.

Don't trust them HOEs and mine is reading it as i type this

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    Off limits IMO.

If your looking for a relationship then thats not the right girl

If your looking for a Fvck there are plenty of other girls.

what goes around comes around if you ask me.

A good girl friend of mine told me the secrit female formula... Don't fook the guy you date she says... are you planning on fookinf the girl you are gonna date... see cause if you got them bitches lined out then its not lust.

Hoes.

kickinit is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Men who sleep with women who have boyfriends/husbands are idiots if they expect to get a relationship out of it. If she does it with her current b/f shes going to do it with you.
    Nah I used to just try to get it in their butts.... hehe

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Agreed!!!!

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Interesting thread...

The last girlfriend I had of two years had a boyfriend when I got to her worked with the chick and she went after me

I never ****ed her due to feeling bad for the guy and told her straight up you wanna be with me then leave dude, She had previously cheated on him multiple times apparantly as well.

So i was with her and the entire time I never really trusted her, which ultimatley lead to us breaking up,

And interestingly enough she was with another guy within 2 weeks of us breaking up,

Now honestly I doont think she ever cheated on me because I made it strongly known and brought it up frequently!

But another end of the equation I she has cheated on 3 different boyfriends with me since........lol so yeah the final answer is THEY ARE ALL WHORES AND IF YOU GET THEM INITIALLY WITH BFs THEN THERE GONNA CONTINUE THE CYCLE!!!

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member

Dont worry about it, I'm sure her BF trusted her 100% also. When you get back I'm sure you can find another hoe to play with. She will stay until you get back because she now has a place to live with no one to watch her. Sucker... Sorry, truth sucks but unless you are with her 100% of the time and she is 100% content you never know but history has a way of repeating itself.

sizerp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    I wonder how many dicks she has taken since you have been gone? You are a fool to think a woman that treated her last man like she did (cheating with you) won't do it to you. Let me guess, you are the "special one" huh?

You must be young my friend.

Then again, maybe you are special and she won't do it again? For your sake, I hope so.
    x2

To the OP.

Don't hit that dirty skank.

Quote Originally Posted by kickinit View Post
    Nah I used to just try to get it in their butts.... hehe
    i like the way you think

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    I used to have very strong views against it, but the last 4 girls ive banged have been married or in relationships. I feel kind of bad about it, but the guys won't find out, so its kind of pointless worrying about it too much. I would never actually date a girl that I banged while she was dating someone else though, if she can do it to him, she can potentially do it to me, once a cheater always a cheater.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    Off limits IMO.

If your looking for a relationship then thats not the right girl

If your looking for a Fvck there are plenty of other girls.

what goes around comes around if you ask me.
    ^^^I agree Karma is a bitch.

You do this now, years later you marry a different girl, have a few kids come home from work and Shane Diesel's ass fuc'n your wife on your bed, with your pillow propping up her greasy ass.....you know why that happened.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

xo3et is offline Productive Member
    Lads,

This girl i met is not like half the slappers we are use to banging.

End of the day, if you carnt trust your girl then.. END IT...... The moment she cheats on me like you all say she will be gone without a second though,.

But i trust her and that's how it should be

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    go for it...

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished

wAnyway that was 8weeks ago. She left her BF, quit her job and moved back down to where i live to stay with her sister. She wasnt happy with her BF and was scared to leave him as he would get angry and she was just too nice to upset him. I told her u must be happy with your life.

\l
    WTF, you were with her just a couple weeks before leaving for the other side of the planet.

You banged her out the first night without so much as a date.

6 years and you don't think her ex-bf has been blowing up her phone the whole time you've been away / she hasn't gone out to the club with friends since you left and had other guys trying to peice that...ect ect

It's prolly a nice thought you've got her to come home to her while you're in the trenches, but she's living in the real world right now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information