Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    skeldno is offline Member

Full time father :-)

Hi all i have a 11 weel old baby boy :-) I have split up with the mum due to her drinking all the time even while carrying the baby.
    We are fighting through the courts and have our second hearing on tuesday. Due to her coming home very drunk one night and slitting her wrists and then throwing blood all over me and the baby and waving a knife in my face i quickly put her out with a quick hook lol.

Now she gets to see him 2 nights and 1 day in the week and the 2 nights have to be supervised by her mum who sadly is a piss head as well :-(

Now wen we got back i have evidence of her drinking on 2 occasions when she was ment to have rogan but couldnt have him as she was to drunk.

And the evidence is firm evidence off facebook of her saying how she was pissed :-)

It looks like on this tuesday the out come i will have will be amazing :-) And i will def win my son. We will both have to go back in november tho for the final hearing.

Just thought i would share that good news with you.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Good luck man.

Rogan....cool name

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    excellent news mate....i just hope the mam realizes what she will be missing and sorts her life out too........

good luck......

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    I have been through the same thing dont want to go into to much detail bro but it turned out good for me, one thing i'll say about british courts they always want to side with the mother no matter what.I hope it turns out well for you i know how stressful it is.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Being a father of 5 kids I can imagine what it could be if...!
    I wish you my Best Luck and your wishes fulfilled.

ni4ni is offline Pharmaceutically Enhanced
    good luck bro

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Good luck man.

If you cant handle the pressure let me know and we will swap him for a PS3.

sweet-jayne is offline Female Member
    Good luck hun, I hope it all works out for the best.

Epic1 is offline Associate Member
    wow thats messed up. how did you get tangled with her in the first place. I feel bad for the kid. I have a 15 month old and one more will be here in oct. I couldnt imagine being in that situation. Good job for staying strong.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    Being a father of 5 kids I can imagine what it could be if...!
    I wish you my Best Luck and your wishes fulfilled.
    Now BJJ as we were discussing before, in this case his child will be lacking since there is not mother figure correct ?

(for the record i don't agree)

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    Its good to hear that your doing what needs to be done to take care of your own.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Now BJJ as we were discussing before, in this case his child will be lacking since there is not mother figure correct ?

(for the record i don't agree)
    Sorry but I think this is not the right place to discuss it, I mean the right thread.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    Sorry but I think this is not the right place to discuss it, I mean the right thread.
    Nice way to get out of it when your theory is about to bash another member other than myself.

Ill wait for a PM with your explanation.
    Last edited by DSM4Life; 08-30-2009 at 05:13 PM.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    good luck with our battle bro...

we will support you all the way!

dangerous dan is offline Anabolic Member
    good luck hope it works out

DOM6 is offline Member
    look main thing is and dont forget this, is your not going there to trash the moms, but to focus on your child thats most important, dont let the judge see u fighting with her is your 1st priority and remember its not a race to see who wins, dont bash the moms in court, they hate that, let her bash you and that will show the judge whos really focused on there kid, trust me on this 1, i dont have full custody, i have SOLE custody cause of my x slitting her own throat in court, when you speak talk like a dad not a ego bound pissed off man, look the judge in the eye the whole time as you speak, let him know the moms has had issues very briefly and then say that you hope she gets help so she can be a big part in her kids life
    goodluck bro
    Last edited by DOM6; 08-31-2009 at 12:29 AM.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sigman roid View Post
    I have been through the same thing dont want to go into to much detail bro but it turned out good for me, one thing i'll say about british courts they always want to side with the mother no matter what.I hope it turns out well for you i know how stressful it is.
    Same with US courts, they side with the mother 99% of the time and even stuff like that doesnt matter often.

I also have been through this and worse. Ohh yeah it can get worse. now here is the thing, if MOM decided to go through rehab more than likely they will side with her again or even if she just claims she has not drank in x number of weeks/months. Yeah it can be messed up.

Keep a log of everything. Be prepared for anything. You have no idea how bad it can get if she decides she wants the kid.

She does want the kid she is trying to get residency of him even tho all she wants to do is go out drinking all the time.

I dont think any judge would side with a mother like her. She is now sayinng i drugged her drinks thats why she went so mad lol she is saying i have people trying to beat her up as well she makes up so much crap all the time! She is in her own little world.

Her family keep saying that im the one in the wrong and she suld have her baby full time and i suld not even see him but i have done nothing at all wrong! I dont drink or do drugs but i have txts from her saying she is on drugs and solid evidence that she would rather be out drinking then have her son for the day!

How can i be the bad guy in this???

Your not the bad one bro i have been in your position all im saying is as soon as a mother starts saying "he did this and he did that" they tend to side with the mum no matter how stupid it is just stay away from slanging matches

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    Yah...here in the US...all she'd have to do was clean her act up for like 2 months and boom she'd get rights back :\

killface is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmy View Post
    Yah...here in the US...all she'd have to do was clean her act up for like 2 months and boom she'd get rights back :\
    I've seen it happen too many times. A woman can completely wreck your life here if she wants to.

Luckily for skeldno, it sounds like he's got it under control. I love seeing the father doing the right thing in these situations.

Good luck!

fitluv09 is offline Female Member
    great news, good luck to you and your family!

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    hope it turns out for the best

Cloe85 is offline Female Member
    good luck and hope everything turns out well

Quote Originally Posted by skeldno View Post
    She does want the kid she is trying to get residency of him even tho all she wants to do is go out drinking all the time.

I dont think any judge would side with a mother like her. She is now sayinng i drugged her drinks thats why she went so mad lol she is saying i have people trying to beat her up as well she makes up so much crap all the time! She is in her own little world.

Her family keep saying that im the one in the wrong and she suld have her baby full time and i suld not even see him but i have done nothing at all wrong! I dont drink or do drugs but i have txts from her saying she is on drugs and solid evidence that she would rather be out drinking then have her son for the day!

How can i be the bad guy in this???
    I have been through this.
    NEVER see her again alone. ALWAYS have a witness.
    Dont think the courts will not side with her because of her problems. My wife was a Coke addict. I had letters from her Father, brother, sister and other family members saying I should have the baby. I was the one taking care of her and the wife had MAJOR problems. The courts still have here EVERY chance to straighten up and gave her over 50% of custody at first.

She will do many things to try to make you look bad. Mine even did the CPS thing trying to get me in trouble with them and many other issue. Trust me it's far from over. Protect yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by zimmy View Post
    No, here in the US all you have to do is SAY you are going to clean up and that's enough for many judges.

I have an update on my case! Me and my ex both had to see a head doctor. he has said loads of crap bout me how i do loads of drugs i cant read im dis organised! M support worker signed me off because i was so organised!!!!!

He said my ex had post natel depression but is sain now even tho she is still cutting herself and 3 weeks ago tried killing herself but she is ment to be sain! now they wana do all sort of drug tests on me even tho i dont touch any at all!!!!!!!!!

I was told i had no chance of loosing but now it looks really bad! looks like i will loose him end up homeless as ii cant keep my flat without my son! he said i have cosmetic alipecha as i shave my head i have male patent boldness so shave my head and shave my chest as i am tanned with a six pack! i have been doing this for many many years!
    aparently i cant read so god knows how i read things on this forum and read books and news papers!!!!!

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    Best of wishes man... Keep logging, everything

I have every little detailed logged! I have a restraining order on her! But this pyychiatrist is ment to be well respected and all the pro's say if i question wot he put then that will not look good! I have solid evidence that wot he said was crap but still if i use it against the report i will be making him look bad and no one wants that!

FranciscoG is offline Anabolic Member
    I always looked at it that its better to be alone than with the wrong person.

She is but a drunk driving accident from taking both her and your child´s life away.

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    its not just british courts that are like that here in the states the mothers have a better % to win then the fathers its like 80/20

unless u can prove a few things to the court ur going to lose as a father

1 being if shes a unstable person and trys to kill herself
    2 she a harm to the kids being where she live or herself
    3 she has no way to support them as she cant hold a job for more then a week at a time

on the other hand fathers have to prove everything

i went thru the courts for two years too win full custody of my two boys and she only got one day to see them she move to another state shortly after i won and then i made sure i went as far east coast as i could and never heard from her again

well the fresh cuts on her arm are a give away but everyone says "well we cant make her show uss them so we cant prove it"

There is a 6 month old baby at stake here lift her ****ing sleeve you thick twats!

I feel for you skel i know exactly how them courts works, All you can do is battle on and hope it turns out ok.

By the way what part of the uk you from?

Down south mate u?

London

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week
    Congrats on your baby boy

Good news lads :-) My ex tried to kill herself on the 1st of the month!!!! This time rather then call the family i called the police so its all on record!

Now that would have just put me right up there again i hope!!!!

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week
    Quote Originally Posted by skeldno View Post
    Good news lads :-) My ex tried to kill herself on the 1st of the month!!!! This time rather then call the family i called the police so its all on record!

Now that would have just put me right up there again i hope!!!!

Good news :-)

My ex slit her wrists while in the care of her daughter and she no cant see nipper till we go back to court

They want her to have supervised visits only as well!

I have to do a drug test for every drug under the sun so am going to have to grow my hair now lol.

Looks like im in for the winning!

Still tho we never know wot they could dig up on me!

She also txt me by mistake saying I WANT HIM DEAD and i went to the police saying i think there going to hire someone to kill me made out i was totally petrofied!

had police in and out last night checking doors are safe making sure i got weapons and my mobile to hand! lol

So now it looks really good on my side!

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    This is a true Ryan Ross story, except based on real events.

You sound like you really got your shit together and I congratulate you. I don't however wish harm to your ex. It would be better if she got clean and tried to be a mother, but if that can't be this is for the best. That boy should NOT be around some depressed lush. And I wish you the best of luck with this situation!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information