Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: the BALD thread

Angel of death is offline Senior Member

the BALD thread

whos bald...whos got hair...who embraces the baldness...and who cant live with it?

just curious, the sauce has speeded up my hairloss and although I dont need to make a move yet...in the next couple of years im going to need to. ive tried meds and i get shitty ass side effects. it sucks cause the bald look doesnt work on me.

getting a hair transplant seems brutal and getting a hair piece seems like a complete joke. anybody go through the same shit?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Hair is thin, next summer i will be in the club.

Blog Entries
    you think it wont "work on you" because you have always had hair. You will get use to it.

DKU
    DKU is offline Associate Member
    I've got too much hair. It wouldn't bother me to go bald, but no one in my family has MPB.

CMonkey is offline Associate Member
    I had a receding hairline back in high school. I shaved it when I was 22 and been that way ever since. I love it, wife spends an hour on her hair, no time at all for me. Shave once a week takes about 5 minutes. Saves a lot on shampoo too.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Im waiting for stem cell hair I figure only a couple more years, then I will do the transplant. I just don't like the idea of them taking strips out of the back of my head. I have the type II or III receding hair line so not bald on top and I'm in mid 40s so...

Blog Entries
    Also for people who are thinking about the transplant. I talk to a girl whos brother got it done. Well first she said you can tell where the hair had been pulled from the back and on top of that she said you could tell the hair was a "little off." Years later he decided to give it up and guess what? The rest of his hair fell out around where they patched in new hair. So now instead of being fully bald he now has patches! The hair they put in is permanent so if you don't keep up with it your F'ed.

yeah i knew that dsm. and about the scar they do have FUE now which is where they leave a very very minimal scar that looks like tiny white dots and you can shave down to a 1 guard and most likely keep it covered up. its so ****in pricey though and like you said theres always the problem of limited donor hair

xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member
    I just got depressed... WHY ME??!?!??!!?

Mine is just receding and it's killing me. I still have hair though, i'll shave before I let it start looking stupid

Undercover is offline Associate Member
    I lost some hair when I was 16..not too much to be noticed though. I'd have no problem with being bald, my hair sucks anyway and I already shave my head. Losing my hair would only mean I can't be lazy and let it grow when I don't want to shave.

sizerp is offline Banned
    I've got a full head of straight dark brown hair. It's not perfectly thick, it's like in between so I can do what I want with it. However, in the past year I've noticed it thinning out a small bit.

Always kept it short and neatly cropped, a little longer than a crew cut. I just decided to start growing it out since I shaved my head this summer. Figured I'll get some locks while I have the hair. (Not DL).

Anyway, anyone here actually use Fina or Avodart on a regular basis? If so, did you ever get gynecomastia from using it, or have to use a SERM or AI while on it?

vpchill is offline "Born to lose, Dying to win"
    I've been bald for approx 9 years after having long curly hair for 21 years.. I have a perfect shaped head so my Baldness looks really good..

sizerp is offline Banned
    Yeah, if I go bald, I look like a little monk. I have a small head.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I can't go bald..... my life will be over..... I need my hair to look sexy when i go out..... no hair = no poon for me i swear. My hairline is starting to recede..... not bad but i can notice it. I'll pretty much goto any length to save my hair.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Bald as a Egg but im sexy so it dont matter...lol

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i really do make bald look good....

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    my dad is bald....he went bald in his twentys.....it seems to have missed me and hit my brother who is only 22....he is not happy.....BUT im going grey tho...

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    Im am 1 sexy SOB with my hair.

I have shaved it in the summer a few times just to see.... And I have to say I am the UGLIEST SOB with a bold head.

I do not want to go bald. I will only embrace it if I cannot afford to have it plugged

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by CHAP View Post
    Im am 1 sexy SOB with my hair.

I have shaved it in the summer a few times just to see.... And I have to say I am the UGLIEST SOB with a bold head.

I do not want to go bald. I will only embrace it if I cannot afford to have it plugged
    If I go bald i'm moving down by you when you go bald..... im gunna need support..... I'm going to have to hang around with other bald guys that don't look good bald just to make me feel better

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

CBGB is offline Senior Member
    I have a full head of hair. I shaved it once, bu t I've had to many knocks to head to look good that way.

southmadejd is offline Member
    Hey guys, I have a bald head also and I was always a good looking SOB so when I noticed my hair thinning in the back when I was 19....needless to say, I was f-cking pissed. Seriously I was so devastated about my hair, I tried rogain and Proscar and all that trash. Even thought about getting a hair transplant. But I am so glad I didn't. Honestly, rocking a bald head is all about confidence. If you think you look good, you do. If you think you look like sh-t, so will everybody else. I shaved it when I was 22 and I never went back....the only thing I miss is actually getting hair cuts and getting the barber to shampoo your head, damn that felt so good.

Now this doesn't mean that if they cure male pattern baldness that I will not be the first guy trying it out, it just means that I am also happy with my bald head.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    bald doesn't work on anybody imo
    I can't stand seeing a bald head
    my hair is thick and juicy and I still put rogaine in the corners and shampoo with nizoral 2%.
    I'm not letting it go ever.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny View Post
    my dad is bald....he went bald in his twentys.....it seems to have missed me and hit my brother who is only 22....he is not happy.....BUT im going grey tho...
    you mistake gray as a bad thing
    gray looks sweet if you still have a young face
    bald is death to your good looks

think of all the celebs that go grey young
    steve martain must have been born gray, Geroge Clooney, Jay Leno

the only thing that matters is the head of hair is full, not the color

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    I'm 54 and have a full head of hair, albeit with a few strands of grey it now!!!

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    So fcuk all you baldies out there .......

Quote Originally Posted by sizerp View Post
    I've got a full head of straight dark brown hair. It's not perfectly thick, it's like in between so I can do what I want with it. However, in the past year I've noticed it thinning out a small bit.

Always kept it short and neatly cropped, a little longer than a crew cut. I just decided to start growing it out since I shaved my head this summer. Figured I'll get some locks while I have the hair. (Not DL).

Anyway, anyone here actually use Fina or Avodart on a regular basis? If so, did you ever get gynecomastia from using it, or have to use a SERM or AI while on it?
    Propecia gave me the most insanely bad side effects you can imagine. check propeciahelp.com for a forum of people with existing side effects from this drug. Terribly understudied drug.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    im 21 and i am gonna have to start shaving my head in the nxt yr or two cause im balding bad. it started after high school and then gear didnt help it at all

dangerous dan is offline Anabolic Member
    im only 19 so im not going bold, but.....wtf...why have i got grays sprouting round my ears hahaha

i hear you man. i'm 20 and i'll be fully grey in like 2 years or so.

seriously? like is there anything we can do lol?

you can use just for men lol

look im 18, with a 40yr olds hair do. there must be somthing i can do to just put a stop to them creaping through lol

idk we can just dye our hair i guess. my dads side of the family go gray early, but i guess it's happening to me way too early.

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    you mistake gray as a bad thing
    gray looks sweet if you still have a young face
    bald is death to your good looks

think of all the celebs that go grey young
    steve martain must have been born gray, Geroge Clooney, Jay Leno

the only thing that matters is the head of hair is full, not the color
    Na mate........i dont but alot of people point it out as if i should......hell i like my grey tips........and i know the girls do to....

ye im only just 19, so its far from good. were going to pluck them, but mates said for everyone you pluck, 3 grow. probs bs ino, but i wouldnt like to risk

Quote Originally Posted by dangerous dan View Post
    seriously? like is there anything we can do lol?
    wear the grey with pride mate......i started going grey when i was 19 also......
    i will never try and hide it with just for men and shit.........i have had it streaked afew times tho....but thats not to hide the grey....

Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny View Post
    wear the grey with pride mate......i started going grey when i was 19 also......
    i will never try and hide it with just for men and shit.........i have had it streaked afew times tho....but thats not to hide the grey....
    awwww you do shine a bright light on everything

i try my best......

quarry206 is offline Senior Member
    i'm a skin head

more like foreskin head

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information