Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

Atlantic city Pro Competition - this past weekend.....

I went to the AC pro this past weekend with my father..... had an awesome time! Here's how it went.....

We just walk into Trump Marina and on our way in we ran into Quincy Taylor. We walk up to check in ad there were HUGE guys EVERYWHERE! Fitness and Figure women...... EVERYWHERE...... i've never seen anything like it LOL. So we check in and walk to the elevators to go up to our room and guess who's holding the elevator for us? Dave polumbo, John Romano, and Rick Collins!

After leaving our stuff in our room we went down to the show area and got our pictures taken with Brian Yersky and got signed pictures. We went into the show and stopped at the ProBodyBuilding.com booth. As the show begins, Dave Polumbo, John Romano, and Rick collins sit right infront of us.

Flex Lewis won 1st for the under 202lb division. For the over 202lb division Gustavo Badell won 1st - A japanese bodybuilder (last name: Yamagishi?) took 2nd, Troy Alves took 3rd, and Melvin Anthony took 4th.

Halfway through the show I had to take a piss so I got up and walked to the bathroom. So i'm waiting and waiting - spaced about 2 feet from the guy at the urinal infront of me. Finally the guy finishes, turns around and he was practically nose to chin w/ me (I was taller lol) and guess who it was..... Friggin Rich Gaspari! He looks at me and goes "hey whats up" then sidesteps me LOL..... Didn't feel much like shaking his hand right then

The show ends and I decide to goto the bar and hit on cougars..... then I see John Romano walking by so I stopped him to say hello. Told him I appreciate the work him and Rick do for our community and he said "thank-you very much, I appreciate it"

All in all..... It was a fun show. I think I could honestly say, at 225-230lbs, fairly lean, I was the smallest guy there! EVERYONE was HUGE..... not just "look good at the beach huge" - they were MASSIVE HUGE lol. I tell you what..... Walking around a place like that will make you want to dump your savings on GH and enough gear to cruise and blast for a few years LOLOLOL

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    hey man sounds like you had a briiliant time......any photos?

Juturna is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Good shit.

got a pic with brian yersky - i'll post it up when I can figure out how to get it on the comp LOL

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    what did you think of flex lewis?...i watched a documentry on him just the other day....

Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny View Post
    what did you think of flex lewis?...i watched a documentry on him just the other day....
    He looked good..... Sooo massive for a tiny guy LMAO! I'm hoping to get to meet him soon..... I'm friends with a former competing BB'er who trained and is still good friends with Rich Gaspari - Flex Lewis trains with Rich also. My friend owns a nutrition store and gets Gaspari guys and women in all the time to make appearances..... when flex makes it in.... i'll be there lol.

All in all.... i like him.... a lot. *no homo*

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

yeh he seemed like a good guy on the documentary....and his girl looked hot as fuk!!!

XD40 is offline Senior Member
    Dude thats awesome! Polumbo and Ramano are some good guys. I cant imagine walking into a place like that. It would make me want to go to the gym after i left lol.

http://www.rxmuscle.com/videos/c-int...al-wrapup.html

Heres a video of the nite by Palumbo, and Ramano...... admin cant ake it down if it's a problem to post up another board link.

BTW - Flex Lewis' wife won her division LMFAO...... awesome couple.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

^^^^ fuk i.....theyl have super kids LOL...

BTW Larissa Reis is HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

^^^^^ damn right.....

who would you have picked in the top 3 of the mens over 202......i just watch the vid (i know shit about bodybuilding but i thought the bloke in 3rd looked better)..

and that chinese bloke is the same height as Flex lewis...

As soon as gustavo stepped out I had him 1st...... I think he deserved it. I had Troy Alves in 2nd..... Yamagishi deserved 3rd I think.

Yamagishi is only 215lbs...... but you can see..... he can't cut down to 201lbs LOL unless he loses some mass.

That dude in the white shirt interviewing is HUGE. He looked even bigger on the elevator LMFAO.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Oh and when Flex stepped out on stage everyone cheered..... he was a crowd favorite. Good dude.... and didn't walk around after the show like a d*ck. He did have cameras following him everywhere..... still took the time to talk to people. I hate to say it..... but Rich Gaspari was on a high horse a little bit i thought.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

maybe hes making another doc??............yeah his arms were massive....

fig
    fig is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    BTW Larissa Reis is HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

~Haz~
    Good Lord!!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Very cool, sounds lke you had a great time !!!

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Got the pics loaded.....

me and my father with Brian Yersky

~Haz~
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Atlantic city Pro Competition - this past weekend.....-acpro1blurr.jpg   Atlantic city Pro Competition - this past weekend.....-acpro2blurr.jpg  

- Knockout_Power

Nice.........yours reminds me of the scene in Predator when Dutch and Dillon have the arm wrestle when they first meet......LOL

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    Man I wish I could have been there. Sounds like it was great. Glad you had fun~!

Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny View Post
    Nice.........yours reminds me of the scene in Predator when Dutch and Dillon have the arm wrestle when they first meet......LOL
    LMAO! I thought the same thing as I grabbed his hand LOL..... Thats the pose he chose lolol

I'm so flat in that picture it's not even funny..... can't wait to start bulking again. I'm goin to try and prime 1st this time tho.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

yeah seeing all them big ripped guys would def motivate me........

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Gustavo looked freakin awesome!
    ***No source checks!!!***

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    Gustavo looked freakin awesome!
    There were women there that looked like your avy pic LOL..... it's effed up because your avy was the 1st thing I thought about LOL

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Flex lewis is a monster i have met him a couple of times over here

Thread Information