Thread: Apollo 20

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi

Apollo 20

I would like to debate Apollo 20...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Apollo 20-exopolzzzzh_06a.jpg   Apollo 20-apolloimageatlasas15p96tw2.jpg  
    Last edited by BJJ; 10-30-2009 at 10:25 AM. Reason: took off "seriously"

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    Alot of speculation of whats true and whats not...

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    If I hadn't put the word "seriously", what would you have uploaded...!
    a pu..y?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    If I hadn't put the word "seriously", what would you have uploaded...!
    a pu..y?
    Yes.

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Yes.
    Took it off.
    I await the pu..y now...

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    u think it was not true, that we didnt go to the moon?

OH REALLY is offline Banned
    so what happen

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    What is the evidence we didnt?

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    I think we went.

Quote Originally Posted by OH REALLY View Post
    so what happen
    Long story...

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Actually, there should be evidence we went!

BJJ
    Well, the meaning of this thread is to debate Apollo 20.
    I think we got on the moon but I would like to know what you think about that specific "hidden" mission.

higherdesire is offline Banned
    so the lack of evidence is the anecdotal evidence that we did not? Fair enough. What was the point of the hoax then? Since there is no benefit for the hoax, or the lack of benefit, does that mean we went? Using, of course, the same theorem.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    It really happened, here is what they found

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by higherdesire View Post
    so the lack of evidence is the anecdotal evidence that we did not? Fair enough. What was the point of the hoax then? Since there is no benefit for the hoax, or the lack of benefit, does that mean we went? Using, of course, the same theorem.
    Who are you talking to exactly?

Well, the meaning of this thread is to debate Apollo 20.
    I think we got on the moon but I would like to know what you think about that specific "hidden" mission.
    what hidden mission?

BJJ
    what hidden mission?
    The Moon was found civilized with ruins of a previous epoch dated more than 1.000.000 years ago. This was kept hidden to the humanity.
    So, that mission (Apollo 20) was due to discover and study those ruins.

True or not, history is really not like we used to study it on our scholastic books.
    Hope this is clear to all!

So, pro bono pacis and pro domo mea, anyone with info to share?
    Thank you

The Moon was found civilized with ruins of a previous epoch dated more than 1.000.000 years ago. This was kept hidden to the humanity.
    So, that mission (Apollo 20) was due to discover and study those ruins.

True or not, history is really not like we used to study it on our scholastic books.
    Hope this is clear to all!

So, pro bono pacis and pro domo mea, anyone with info to share?
    Thank you
    I havent a clue what your going on about, ive never heard of the above so it must be well hidden, have you got anything to back this up with?

Marcus Google it. There is a lot of info out there that is pretty compelling, however I do not believe that there is conspiracy on that level and scale. Thousands of people would have HAD to be involved in a cover up and operation of that magnitude. I am so optimistic as to believe it could be kept under wraps that tightly. I would say impossible even. JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by higherdesire;492***6
    Marcus Google it. There is a lot of info out there that is pretty compelling, however I do not believe that there is conspiracy on that level and scale. Thousands of people would have HAD to be involved in a cover up and operation of that magnitude. I am so optimistic as to believe it could be kept under wraps that tightly. I would say impossible even. JMHO
    Yes thats what I am thinking also, hard to keep so many people quiet

Who are you talking to exactly?
    does that help bro? I mean if there is an argument that we didn't go because there is no evidence we went then how do we have a) a cover up operation b) read my quoted post. I may be dense here though and missing the point?

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    You'd like to debate apollo 20?

I'd like to debate how anybody can think a Saturn V can be launched without anybody noticing. Also how about the fact that they only built 15 saturn V's and the one that could have been used for Apollo 20 was instead used to launch skylab. Do you have any idea of the hardware the Apollo program required to create a launch?

Now before you go into how it was possible to have an alternate lauch site that nobody knew about and how they could have commisioned a secret saturn v rocket that nobody knew about, and they were able to somehow transport this huge thing that can only be moved in peices by barge to an alternate assembely building at the new location when they already have all of this at Kennedy. Wouldn't it have been a shit load easier to just tell the public they were going up to the moon and then not disclose what they were doing up there. Not send back video, or only send video of what you want people to see.

Yeah, what he said x2!

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    I haven't seen 1-19 yet, don't ruin the ending for me

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    does that help bro? I mean if there is an argument that we didn't go because there is no evidence we went then how do we have a) a cover up operation b) read my quoted post. I may be dense here though and missing the point?
    As you can see my sentence "there should be evidence we went!" was a direct reply to marcus who wrote "What is the evidence we didnt?" but he was referring to the man on the Moon and not to the Apollo 20 mission.
    All of this misunderstanding happened from the sentence of Mooseman "u think it was not true, that we didnt go to the moon?"
    I was speaking only about Apollo 20, the man on the Moon for me is not a big deal.

So, assuming I understood the meaning of your first and last reply, they made sense for the thread but needed not to be directed toward me because I am the first one who does not believe in that mission.

Does that help bro?
    Last edited by BJJ; 10-31-2009 at 03:19 PM.

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post

I'd like to debate how anybody can think a Saturn V can be launched without anybody noticing. Also how about the fact that they only built 15 saturn V's and the one that could have been used for Apollo 20 was instead used to launch skylab. Do you have any idea of the hardware the Apollo program required to create a launch?

Now before you go into how it was possible to have an alternate lauch site that nobody knew about and how they could have commisioned a secret saturn v rocket that nobody knew about, and they were able to somehow transport this huge thing that can only be moved in peices by barge to an alternate assembely building at the new location when they already have all of this at Kennedy. Wouldn't it have been a shit load easier to just tell the public they were going up to the moon and then not disclose what they were doing up there. Not send back video, or only send video of what you want people to see.
    Take it easy man...

The fact I would like to debate Apollo 20, does not mean I believe that mission was realistic, though I believe and know that things happen while "we" are unable, in some cases, to see, observe and understand them.

Did you know that the 8th of october current year an asteroid exploded above the South Sulawesi (Bone) in Indonesia? The explosion was heard by NASA monitoring stations from 10000 miles away, according to a report of scientists at the University of Western Ontario. Scientists have found as not been noticed by any telescope and that if it was bigger was likely to cause a disaster.

See what I mean?

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54 View Post
    I haven't seen 1-19 yet, don't ruin the ending for me
    If you are really interested,

these are the numbers to look for:

1-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    The benefit to the hoax would have been beating Russia and the rest of the world there.

During the time of the moon landing, we were in a cold war with Russia, and even some what still China. The race was set, to prove who was more advanced and would be the first country to land there.

We know so little about space, and a lot of it is simply just speculation on what happens, and when, and what it would do to a craft or human.

But many physicist believe that a "space suit" would not be able to protect a human from the extreme heat/cold in space and also protect them from the radiation admitted from our sun, that the polar caps keep us clear of.

I think we really did it, but I could see the point of faking it also. To build country moral, keep us ahead of other countries.

BJJ
    I havent a clue what your going on about, ive never heard of the above so it must be well hidden, have you got anything to back this up with?

Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    The benefit to the hoax would have been beating Russia and the rest of the world there.

During the time of the moon landing, we were in a cold war with Russia, and even some what still China. The race was set, to prove who was more advanced and would be the first country to land there.

We know so little about space, and a lot of it is simply just speculation on what happens, and when, and what it would do to a craft or human.

But many physicist believe that a "space suit" would not be able to protect a human from the extreme heat/cold in space and also protect them from the radiation admitted from our sun, that the polar caps keep us clear of.

I think we really did it, but I could see the point of faking it also. To build country moral, keep us ahead of other countries.
    So guys, what do you think that object is (the one on the pics posted).

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    So guys, what do you think that object is (the one on the pics posted).
    I think it's the moon, lol.

really anyone could give you some far fetched story about how it is support that there is/was life on the moon.

I have absolutely no doubt that there is life, and probably some more intelligent life out there in the universe. I'd bet my life there is life in our galaxy, but there is not any on the moon.

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    I think it's the moon, lol.

really anyone could give you some far fetched story about how it is support that there is/was life on the moon.

I have absolutely no doubt that there is life, and probably some more intelligent life out there in the universe. I'd bet my life there is life in our galaxy, but there is not any on the moon.
    So you mean mountain(s) of the Moon.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    funny all this "evidence" comes about after cheep picture and video editing software.

If there was any possibility of a flying saucer on the moon, NASA would never want for funding again. And we surely would have been back to the moon since apollo 20, think about it. You get video of a space ship, and never go check it out, duh, it's a no brainer, you go back until you harvest that sweet alien technology.

Instead, we noticed a space ship on the surface of the moon in 1976 and in the infinate wisdom of NASA decided not to even make plans to return until post 2020. How do they sell this shit to even the gullable.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    lol,, i hope you really dont believe that shitte

BJJ
    funny all this "evidence" comes about after cheep picture and video editing software.

If there was any possibility of a flying saucer on the moon, NASA would never want for funding again. And we surely would have been back to the moon since apollo 20, think about it. You get video of a space ship, and never go check it out, duh, it's a no brainer, you go back until you harvest that sweet alien technology.

Instead, we noticed a space ship on the surface of the moon in 1976 and in the infinate wisdom of NASA decided not to even make plans to return until post 2020. How do they sell this shit to even the gullable.
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    lol,, i hope you really dont believe that shitte
    No man!
    Again, I was only trying to bring out someone to debate the whole of the information spread around the net.
    Basically, I wanted to have a point of view different than mine, otherwise "how can we debate?".

Thread Information