Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The AR official Whine line

Need to vent? Lets here what you guys got to whine about lol. I myself would have to whine about being sick. Think I got bronchitis or something bad my chest just kills coughing my ass off. Just what I need heading into week 2 of pct.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i'm tired of sweating, i mean it gets old... and where in my signature or job description does it say i have to help every tom dick and harry that thinks they communicated with me 4 yrs ago??

It's about the food people.. once and for all..

And yes, you can drink winnie.. if you are a P***y and can't take an injection, if you can't take that pain, you don't train to failure, if you don't train to failure you have no hope of ever being anything more than a woman.. so go ahead and mess up your testicles before you get the chance to impregnate some hapless girl.

Thanks, i feel so much better now..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Me? I think I'm going crazy my 3 business are down in sales due to the past 3 typhoons that hit us! and I even laid off one of my employees. Vaccines of my baby are so expensive! Damn..... Fvcking crisis!

Most of all my labor case is hunting me!

Quote Originally Posted by jbm View Post
    Me? I think I'm going crazy my 3 business are down in sales due to the past 3 typhoons that hit us! and I even laid off one of my employees. Vaccines of my baby are so expensive! Damn..... Fvcking crisis!

Most of all my labor case is hunting me!
    3 businesses eh? What are they?

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    I JUST HAD TO HIT THE IGNORE BUTTON FOR MY FIRST TIME ON SOMEONE IN 2 YEARS.. CONGRATS TO MR. TOPHERHINTON !!!

What a PUKE that guy is... Oh I am all Natural.. Oh I have Abs... Oh you think I should just KNOW who you are... WOW you don't know anything about DIET do you... You think we OWE you something..

Ahhhh I hate INTERNET WARRIORS !!!!!!!!!!!!! FVCKING HATE THEM.. I WISH I COULD LITERALLY REACH THROUGH THE SCREEN AND BEAT THAT SKINNY LIL TWIG TO WITHIN AN INCH OF HIS LIFE... So pissed off right now.. YEP... Going to bed...

Thanks for THE VENT THREAD at EXACTLY THE CORRECT TIME !!!

Also **** the insurance corp of bc who took away my drivers license for 14 months, I got 3.5 more months to go and its been hell. Also impounded my truck forcing me to either pay for storage until my 12 months was up or surrender the title which I ended up doing. Now I have to buy a new truck.

jbm
    Quote Originally Posted by feeldapump89 View Post
    3 businesses eh? What are they?
    laundry shop, home finishing and LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas)

Quote Originally Posted by jbm View Post
    laundry shop, home finishing and LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas)
    Oh so your a busy man I am assuming best of luck with that bro.

kalspic is offline Senior Member
    i hate douche bags that think they are more important and better then everyone because the have a title infront of their name. shit i hate people in general some times.

jbm
    Quote Originally Posted by feeldapump89 View Post
    Oh so your a busy man I am assuming best of luck with that bro.
    thanks bro!

CBGB is offline Senior Member
    I hate Wells Fargo Home Mrtg. You know those bastards expect a payment every ****ing month? I don't remember seeing that in the contract.

keep em coming

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Young newbs on here asking the same old questions if they can cycle at 20yrs old,

People who think EQ is a wonderful compound for building muscle,

Guys who want to cause serious harm to the public and community,

Some women piss me off, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    I hate dumb people.
    I hate people who wrongfully take advantage of the welfare system
    I hate my fvckin job because I deal with dumb people who wrongfully take advantage of the welfare system. People who bitch about petty shit when there rent is $12 a month and they can't pay us there $100 car note but yet there wearing $250 jeans and holding a blackberry. People who just have another kid whenever they want a pay raise.

I also hate that it's 1 am and I can't sleep!

That's all for now.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Young newbs on here asking the same old questions if they can cycle at 20yrs old,

People who think EQ is a wonderful compound for building muscle,

Guys who want to cause serious harm to the public and community,

Some women piss me off, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    I hear ya. I thought everyone knew that the younger you are the better for steroid use and that eq should only be used to get ripped for people who have over 20% bf.

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    I hate dumb people.
    I hate people who wrongfully take advantage of the welfare system
    I hate my fvckin job because I deal with dumb people who wrongfully take advantage of the welfare system. People who bitch about petty shit when there rent is $12 a month and they can't pay us there $100 car note but yet there wearing $250 jeans and holding a blackberry. People who just have another kid whenever they want a pay raise.

I also hate that it's 1 am and I can't sleep!

That's all for now.
    X2 on those welfare titt sucking mofos especially the migrants who are coming to north america to reap the rewards of our system. I too also cant sleep I got a nasty fever

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    Dude, WOW you are so right... I once need assistance from welfare.. some Simple Food stamps because my Company shut down for 2 months.. that's all I wanted was some goddamned free food and NOT for me.. FOR MY KIDS...

I am sitting in the waiting room.. Gazing out in the parking Lot.. Escalade, Navigators, Juiced up Honda's and Various Other Import's, BMW's, and Benz's...

I am thinking ya.. those have to be the people who work here.. they must make good money.. The Lobby is packed with Immigrant Somalians and Kenyans... scattered other ethnic backgrounds... THEN THE TYPICAL WHITE GIRL.. Dressed up to the hilt JUST FOR THIS OCCASION.. took LOOK pretty in the DHHS office .. on their Iphone/Blackberry.. wearing Juicy Couture/Ed Hardy.. Fake Tits.. THE WHOLE NINE !!

Of course I am just PATIENTLY waiting observing if you will.. Each person goes in .. comes out with paper work and a SMILE.. and walks out door... Guess what each and EVERYONE of these People do?? CLIMB INTO THE AFORE MENTIONED VEHICLES...

I was disgusted... vehemently pissed the fvck off... I am NOT racists by any means but, if You come to this COUNTRY seeking refugee status... FVCKING WORK !!! And I wont have a problem with you... See the issue is.. all these Refugees come here.. all get put in a housing complex.. where they are from 3rd world countries and NOW they have all the amnesties of a FREE LUXURY LIFE.. Free CAR, Free Rent, Free Food, Free Health Insurance, NO TAXES for like 7 years... and NONE OF THEM WORK.. They are DRUG DEALERS and GANG BANGERS.. seriously.. like WTF !?!?

And then there's the STRIPPER WHORES.. those ones are ok.. because at least some of them are HOTT.. but still.. GUESS WHAT !?!? The Food stamps I went into for assistance.. Yep I GOT DENIED... Which pissed me off even MORE.. and I am like YOU JUST GAVE THOSE PIECES OF SHIT DRIVE 50k VEHICLES WHATEVER THEY ASKED FOR, AND A HARD WORKING AMERICAN CITIZEN CANT EVEN GET FOOD FOR HIS FAMILY !!!!

Her response" Listen Sir, I don't make the system, I just Follow the rules... I didn't see them get into those kinds of vehicles.. They have to claim them on their Forms .. and if they did that they would be denied. So Obviously you are mistaken."

WHAT LADY !!! NEVER HEARD OF A LIAR BEFORE !!?!?!?!?!?

Wow, That's my BIGGEST PEEVE IN THE WORLD.. Moochers of the system... Just like you said it man.. Just like you said it...

ni4ni is offline Pharmaceutically Enhanced
    fvck...my life is better now after reading this thread- CONGRATS OP, you made my day

CMonkey is offline Associate Member
    The welfare system is a frickin joke. Like Deuce said, drive by the welfare office on any given day, there are $50k vehicles parked and people who just got assistance getting into them.

On another note, somebody got a hold of my debit card number. They decided they needed a membership to an online dating service, fvckin loser. I cancelled all my cards, have to fill out a$$loads of paperwork. The banker asked if I would be willing to prosecute if they caught him. I told her "No, just give me 5 minutes alone with the jerkoff." I wouldn't have been near as pissed if the charges were to a grocery store or shoes for their kids, but a dating service...c'mon.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Add to that the scumbags are duplicating themselves like crazy, while the birth rate for the productive members of society is negative. It is a war, and we are losing.

"Yes we can."

Rockin Z28 is offline Associate Member
    my ex girlfriend broke up with me about a month ago because shes going through a divorce, she also happens to be my boss. she gave me the whole we'll get back together once this whole thing blows over lets just stay friends for now shit. caught her last night with her ex boyfriend, talk about an awkward work place from now on, i think im gonna have to throw in the towel on that job

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockin Z28 View Post
    my ex girlfriend broke up with me about a month ago because shes going through a divorce, she also happens to be my boss. she gave me the whole we'll get back together once this whole thing blows over lets just stay friends for now shit. caught her last night with her ex boyfriend, talk about an awkward work place from now on, i think im gonna have to throw in the towel on that job
    Get her fired.

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    I fukkkkkkken hate rain on track days. It was a beautifull morning when i woke up at 6am, had a sh*t,shave and shampoo and gotten in the car and headed for the track, got there around 08:00am, kitted up and went out for my a warm up session, it felt great, had loads of confidence and the bike worked well together, THEN!!!!! and hour f*kken passed and the rain come comes down like i was living in Phillipenes!!!!!!!!!

Whole day fuvt up. I quit.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I hate having to $hit three times a day. From now on im just going to $hit in my pants.

Tjohn6231 is offline Associate Member
    I hate that I have to hide my girlfriend from my wife. I mean my girlfriend is cool about me being married, so why shouldnt my wife feel the same....

Same thing happened to my mom. She is 62 years old now and just got approved for disability and Medicare two years ago. She had been apply since 54 due to the fact she couldn't work because of degenerative arthritis. She literally has zero cartilage/ligament in here knees. It's all bone on bond. You can here it scraping when she walks. She had numerous doctors notes and xrays to prove she was disabled and still faught for 6 years tobget approved. Yet I swear to you I deal with perfectly healthy 18 year olds that get approved for social security and disability. I had a 24 yr old customer just the other day that gets $2200 dollars a month and is allowed to work up to 30 hours a week! I've bad customers be like all you have to do is act dumb and say you have a mental condition. Then I tell them that won't work because I have the disability of being white. I am not racist in any way but the US welfare system is. I grew up starving and never got any govt help.

I'll end my ranting for the day. Thanks for the thread pump

Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    Dude, WOW you are so right... I once need assistance from welfare.. some Simple Food stamps because my Company shut down for 2 months.. that's all I wanted was some goddamned free food and NOT for me.. FOR MY KIDS...

I am sitting in the waiting room.. Gazing out in the parking Lot.. Escalade, Navigators, Juiced up Honda's and Various Other Import's, BMW's, and Benz's...

I am thinking ya.. those have to be the people who work here.. they must make good money.. The Lobby is packed with Immigrant Somalians and Kenyans... scattered other ethnic backgrounds... THEN THE TYPICAL WHITE GIRL.. Dressed up to the hilt JUST FOR THIS OCCASION.. took LOOK pretty in the DHHS office .. on their Iphone/Blackberry.. wearing Juicy Couture/Ed Hardy.. Fake Tits.. THE WHOLE NINE !!

Of course I am just PATIENTLY waiting observing if you will.. Each person goes in .. comes out with paper work and a SMILE.. and walks out door... Guess what each and EVERYONE of these People do?? CLIMB INTO THE AFORE MENTIONED VEHICLES...

I was disgusted... vehemently pissed the fvck off... I am NOT racists by any means but, if You come to this COUNTRY seeking refugee status... FVCKING WORK !!! And I wont have a problem with you... See the issue is.. all these Refugees come here.. all get put in a housing complex.. where they are from 3rd world countries and NOW they have all the amnesties of a FREE LUXURY LIFE.. Free CAR, Free Rent, Free Food, Free Health Insurance, NO TAXES for like 7 years... and NONE OF THEM WORK.. They are DRUG DEALERS and GANG BANGERS.. seriously.. like WTF !?!?

And then there's the STRIPPER WHORES.. those ones are ok.. because at least some of them are HOTT.. but still.. GUESS WHAT !?!? The Food stamps I went into for assistance.. Yep I GOT DENIED... Which pissed me off even MORE.. and I am like YOU JUST GAVE THOSE PIECES OF SHIT DRIVE 50k VEHICLES WHATEVER THEY ASKED FOR, AND A HARD WORKING AMERICAN CITIZEN CANT EVEN GET FOOD FOR HIS FAMILY !!!!

Her response" Listen Sir, I don't make the system, I just Follow the rules... I didn't see them get into those kinds of vehicles.. They have to claim them on their Forms .. and if they did that they would be denied. So Obviously you are mistaken."

WHAT LADY !!! NEVER HEARD OF A LIAR BEFORE !!?!?!?!?!?

Wow, That's my BIGGEST PEEVE IN THE WORLD.. Moochers of the system... Just like you said it man.. Just like you said it...

higherdesire is offline Banned
    Last night is what I hate today. ANOTHER wreck. You guys remember my mercedes getting hit as Lowes a couple of months ago? the I wrecked the rental car. Now I wrecked the truck last night. Fell asleep at the wheel.

Blog Entries

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    wow my life look pretty easy...i just have to juggle b/w women and 2 jobs.....damn I got it easy.......

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    wow lets see i dont have too much to bitch about.... hmmm im graduating college in less than a month, prob about to land a great job. fvck i really hope anyway....

well i ended things with my girl a few weeks back, but didnt post a little cry baby thread like some do. im a man and can figure shite out on my own

BUT i am starting to see this girl that is 28...im 25.... i ve banged older girls no problem but actually dating one makes me nervous. cant put my finger exactly on what it is. she ll be 29 soon too

i think im overanalyzing the fact that if we get serious and things progress im worried about her getting old and looking it

i think too much.....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKYthentic View Post
    wow lets see i dont have too much to bitch about.... hmmm im graduating college in less than a month, prob about to land a great job. fvck i really hope anyway....

well i ended things with my girl a few weeks back, but didnt post a little cry baby thread like some do. im a man and can figure shite out on my own

BUT i am starting to see this girl that is 28...im 25.... i ve banged older girls no problem but actually dating one makes me nervous. cant put my finger exactly on what it is. she ll be 29 soon too

i think im overanalyzing the fact that if we get serious and things progress im worried about her getting old and looking it

i think too much....
    I agree.

ya always been like this. either im very impulsive or cant make up my mind. i have no medium LOL

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjohn6231 View Post
    I hate that I have to hide my girlfriend from my wife. I mean my girlfriend is cool about me being married, so why shouldnt my wife feel the same....

they seem to think they own you or something... she should be happy you leave her alone and don't want sex..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by higherdesire View Post
    Last night is what I hate today. ANOTHER wreck. You guys remember my mercedes getting hit as Lowes a couple of months ago? the I wrecked the rental car. Now I wrecked the truck last night. Fell asleep at the wheel.

Poor truck... Sounds like you go thru alot of cars lol

Blog Entries

CBGB is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by higherdesire View Post

Congratulations, you officially drive like a woman

lol

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKYthentic View Post
    well i ended things with my girl a few weeks back, but didnt post a little cry baby thread like some do. im a man and can figure shit out on my own
    Made my day !

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

seriously man. i mean ill support guys to an extent as much as possible when they need advice in the matter. but there are just some things i wouldnt put on an open board!

in my case it wasnt even a big deal. her and should have never been together as long as we were. it was all just fun for the both of us

shit im surprised i even posted the thread about her earlier this year when we 1st got together. hahaha then again, it was too classic of a story, couldnt resist

F4iGuy is offline Senior Member
    I'm tired of having a stuffed up nose. I cant breathe properly in the gym, and it pisses me off. Skipped legs today because of it and now I'm even more pissed. waa

Quote Originally Posted by F4iGuy View Post
    I'm tired of having a stuffed up nose. I cant breathe properly in the gym, and it pisses me off. Skipped legs today because of it and now I'm even more pissed. waa
    I just had a cup of this special tea for the first time ive never had tea before and it cleared the sinuses right up. Its called NeoCitran I think works wonders.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information