*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member

Strange sex laws!! lmfao!

1. In Lebanon, men are legally allowed to have sex with animals, but the animals must be female. Having sexual relations with a male animal is punishable by death. (Like THAT makes sense.)

2. In Bahrain, a male doctor may legally examine a woman's genitals, but is prohibited from looking directly at them during the examination. He may only see their reflection in a mirror. (Makes you hope you never need surgery!)

3. Muslims are banned from looking at the genitals of a corpse. This also applies to undertakers; the sex organs of the deceased must be covered with a brick or piece of wood at all times. (A brick??)

4. The penalty for masturbation in Indonesia is decapitation. (Whoa!)

5. There are men in Guam whose full time job is to travel the countryside and deflower young virgins, who pay them for the privilege of having sex for the first time...Reason: under Guam law, it is expressly forbidden for virgins to marry.
    (Let's just think for a minute; is there any job anywhere else in the world that even comes close to this?)

6. In Hong Kong, a betrayed wife is legally allowed to kill her adulterous husband, but may only do so with her bare hands. The husband's lover, on the other hand, may be killed in any manner desired. (Ah! Justice!)

7. Topless saleswomen are legal in Liverpool, England - but only in tropical fish stores. (But of course!)

8. In Cali, Colombia, a woman may only have sex with her husband, and the first time this happens, her mother must be in the room to witness the act.
    (Makes one shudder at the thought.)

9. In Santa Cruz, Bolivia, it is illegal for a man to have sex with a woman and her daughter at the same time.
    [/b](This was a big enough problem that they had to pass this law?) [/b]

10. In Maryland, it is illegal to sell condoms from vending machines with one exception: prophylactics may be dispensed from a vending machine only "in places where alcoholic beverages are sold for consumption on the premises."
    (Is this a great country or what? ... Not as great as Guam, though!!)
    Last edited by *El Diablo*; 11-12-2009 at 07:17 AM.

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    im moving to Guam.....to start my new career...

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny View Post
    im moving to Guam.....to start my new career...
    wait for me.........

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Next trip agendas are Guam and Santa Cruz, Bolivia. We will see if I make it back from Guam....

OK Im getting on CF tonight and checking out the ladies of Guam.... Hmmm I think Im in about good enough shape that it should entice some of these little beauties where I could maybe make a decent living? LOL Yeah you might have to take in the occasional brown bagger but she gets bonus points for being young and virgin.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 11-12-2009 at 09:40 AM.

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    In the quiet town of Connorsville, Wisconsin, it's illegal for a man to shoot off a gun when his female partner has an orgasm.

It's against the law in Willowdale, Oregon, for a husband to curse during sex.

In Oblong, Illinois, it's punishable by law to make love while hunting or fishing on your wedding day.

No man is allowed to make love to his wife with the smell of garlic, onions, or sardines on his breath in Alexandria, Minnesota. If his wife so requests, law mandates that he must brush his teeth.

Warn your hubby that after lovemaking in Ames, Iowa, he isn't allowed to take more than three gulps of beer while lying in bed with you or holding you in his arms.

Bozeman, Montana, has a law that bans all sexual activity between members of the opposite sex in the front yard of a home after sundown- if they're nude. (Apparently, if you wear socks, you're safe from the law!)

In hotels in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, every room is required to have twin beds. And the beds must always be a minimum of two feet apart when a couple rents a room for only one night. And it's illegal to make love on the floor between the beds!

The owner of every hotel in Hastings, Nebraska, is required to provide each guest with a clean and pressed nightshirt. No couple, even if they are married, may sleep together in the nude. Nor may they have sex unless they are wearing one of these clean, white cotton nightshirts.

An ordinance in Newcastle, Wyoming, specifically bans couples from having sex while standing inside a store's walk-in-meat freezer!

A state law in Illinois mandates that all bachelors should be called master, not mister, when addressed by their female counterparts.

In Norfolk, Virginia, a woman can't go out without wearing a corset. (There was a civil-service job- for men only- called a corset inspector.)

However, in Merryville, Missouri, women are prohibited from wearing corsets because "the privilege of admiring the curvaceous, unencumbered body of a young woman should not be denied to the normal, red-blooded American male."

It's safe to make love while parked in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. Police officers aren't allowed to walk up and knock on the window. Any suspicious officer who thinks that sex is taking place must drive up from behind, honk his horn three times and wait proximately two minutes before getting out of his car to investigate.

Another law in Helena, Montana, mandates that a woman can't dance on a table in a saloon or bar unless she has on at least three pounds, two ounces of clothing.

Lovers in Liberty Corner, New Jersey, should avoid satisfying their lustful urges in a parked car. If the horn accidentally sounds while they are frolicking behind the wheel, the couple can face a jail term.

In Carlsbad, New Mexico, it's legal for couples to have sex in a parked vehicle during their lunch break from work, as long as the car or van has drawn curtains to stop strangers from peeking in.

A Florida sex law: If you're a single, divorced, or widowed woman, you can't parachute on Sunday afternoons.

Women aren't allowed to wear patent-leather shoes in Cleveland, Ohio- a man might see the reflection of something "he oughtn't!"

No woman may have sex with a man while riding in an ambulance within the boundaries of Tremonton, Utah. If caught, the woman can be charged with a sexual misdemeanor and "her name is to be published in the local newspaper." The man isn't charged nor is his name revealed.

In Virginia, you can't have sex during the daytime, with a light on, or with socks on.

In Rohnert Park, California, it is illegal for a women to have sex with a cow, but it is legal for a couple to have a threesome including the cow.

In Oklahoma, it is illegal to have oral sex.

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    Number 8 is not true diablo

all these laws are true they were on the books at one point or another some are funny
    but others make u think how many sick people tried this to get it banned

oscarjones is offline Banned
    i think the majority of these laws are B.S. but I'm still moving to Guam.

OH REALLY is offline Banned
    funny stuff

Stupid Laws in Britain

If there are two men having sex in a house, it is illegal for there to be someone else in the house! Any one ever heard of what we do behind closed doors is our own business, and why would anybody want to be present whilst two men are having sex, unless you're seriously perverted!

Dumb and Stupid Laws in Indiana

A man over the age of 18 may be arrested for statutory rape if the passenger in his car is not wearing her socks and shoes, and is under the age of 17.
    No, don't show me your feet â€" it's illegal for me to see them, at least while I'm driving or in the car.

Dumb and Stupid Laws in Connecticut

In order for a pickle to officially be considered a pickle, it must bounce. I didn't know pickles bounce. OK, how many of you are heading to your kitchen to see if they bounce? Come on, admit it

Dumb and Stupid Laws in Arkansas

A man can legally beat his wife, but not more than once a month. Ok, this is fair as long as the wife gets to beat the man the other twenty-nine days of the month! Can you really believe there is a law allowing this? This is worth the work to take it off the books, come on Arkansas.

Dumb and Stupid Laws in Illinois

You may be arrested for vagrancy if you do not have at least one-dollar bill on your person. I've actually heard of this in a different state so I guess there was a time it was common

In Chicago, it is legal to protest naked in front of city hall as long as you are under seventeen years of age and have legal permits. So anyone looking for a good time and a way to blow off school for the day have at it! We'll all enjoy watching!

The Weird and Strange Laws in Florida

Having sexual relations with a porcupine is illegal. Ouch! I have to reiterate that the law is in place because the situation was at hand and needed to be acted upon. So this happened - probably more than once. I'll say it again, Ouch!

It's a good think I like my gilrs to keep their shoes and socks on. Something about those ankle high lace socks just do it for me but the school skirt/uniform has to be removed eventually or it just gets in the way.

Wasn't it Iowa or someplace a couple years ago a guy of 50+ married a girl 12 or 13 because it was still on the books and legal?
    While looking for this, Google I ran across 2 article both from Saudi.... 112 yr old man marries 17 yr old girl..... Good for him
    47 yr old man married 8 yr old and the police/government wont do anything about it because it was arranged because the father of the girl owed a debt. That is just wrong...but I still feel WE/US should not try to make everyone do the same as us.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 11-12-2009 at 01:15 PM.

as far as i know the youngest u can get married is in Alabama at the age of 16 and thats only if ur knocked up

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    Rule #8 has never been on any book or ever took place at least not in that country

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    I had no idea of the above reported absurdities!!!
    I miss Guam in my past travels, so I think I'll visit that place...

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Wow! nice laws.............

I love Guam and Santa Cruz Bolivia!

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week
    Off to Lebanon!

jbm
    Quote Originally Posted by Friend View Post
    Off to Lebanon!

Got your pic!

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week
    We make a great couple jbm

jbm

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    just booked my one way ticket to guam

Quote Originally Posted by jbm View Post
    Im there, that's one nice kitty.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    penis

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    There is a area in Laos where the headman f**ks the wife of any newly wed couples on the first night,,he has to be the first with all couples,, no joke

Quote Originally Posted by Older lifter View Post
    There is a area in Laos where the headman f**ks the wife of any newly wed couples on the first night,,he has to be the first with all couples,, no joke
    How do you get that job. Wait, do you get to pick and choose. There are some I might want to have a pass on lol

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    number 1 also not true, i believe.

Thread Information