Thread: PCT Acne..

playboii is offline Senior Member

PCT Acne..

is stopping me from finishing a tatoo i got started on my shoulder/chest...i keep getting random zits on my shoulders & back but im only really concerned about my shoulder where the tatoo is..i dont want to get it done then have a pimple come up wouldnt it damage the tatoo? how long till after pct does the acne go away? i ended pct in the beginning of september

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    benzoyl peroxide..... rub it on there.... (ZapZyt)

Acne Anhilator.....

B5 (Pantothenic Acid)

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

i got some acne anhilator but i cant get it to work good with my back sponge rub thing..my face is fine i have zero zits acne there..is just my shoulders and back..some ocational on my chest....

does anyone know approx how long does this damn steroid acne take to go away? I finished pct end of sept and I am still getting acne wtf?! i am taking antibiotics which is helping but is still not fully gone?..now I remember why before this cycle I stopped for 4 yrs this shit is so annoying..I never have any acne what so ever so this is really bothering me since I never had a inch of acne before I cycled. I would think by now my levels would of gone back to normal?

Quote Originally Posted by playboii View Post
    does anyone know approx how long does this damn steroid acne take to go away? I finished pct end of sept and I am still getting acne wtf?! i am taking antibiotics which is helping but is still not fully gone?..now I remember why before this cycle I stopped for 4 yrs this shit is so annoying..I never have any acne what so ever so this is really bothering me since I never had a inch of acne before I cycled. I would think by now my levels would of gone back to normal?

yeah it's a pain in the ass man..... no telling how long it'll take. I cleared mine up in less than 10 days with benzoyl peroxide (Zapzyt from rite ade) and 3 tanning sessions.....

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    yeah it's a pain in the ass man..... no telling how long it'll take. I cleared mine up in less than 10 days with benzoyl peroxide (Zapzyt from rite ade) and 3 tanning sessions.....

~Haz~
    damn your lucky right now I am using panoxyl 10% along with antibiotics and im just getting by & im also on gh 5ius a day for months now and even that isnt doing much for the acne..only thing that cleared it up with the antibiotics the panoxyl wasnt doing it shit..could it be in the tren in the cycle i did this is out my last cycle looked liked

Test E week 1-13
    Tren E week 1-10
    Winni 100mg 13-16

along with hgh throughout and still on it I never** have acne so I know this is not a genetic thing but a cycle thing..anyone else have experienced what I am going through? acne for this long when you never have acne?

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    It was probably the tren man. That's why w/ 19-nors I always use at least 10 - 20mg of accutane per day.

I am like you though; growing up elementary, highschool, university - I never got acne. Then I did my first cycle.. and wow, I got owned. I went through creams, antibiotics, nothing worked.

Accutane is the only solution IMO, and damn does it work. But a word of warning, the side effects are HARSH (like honestly I think it's harsher sides then some steroids , LOL) your lips dry out like no other (cracking, splitting, etc.) and your skin is soooo dry. byt IMO it's worth it no acne EVVER

Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    It was probably the tren man. That's why w/ 19-nors I always use at least 10 - 20mg of accutane per day.

I am like you though; growing up elementary, highschool, university - I never got acne. Then I did my first cycle.. and wow, I got owned. I went through creams, antibiotics, nothing worked.

Accutane is the only solution IMO, and damn does it work. But a word of warning, the side effects are HARSH (like honestly I think it's harsher sides then some steroids , LOL) your lips dry out like no other (cracking, splitting, etc.) and your skin is soooo dry. byt IMO it's worth it no acne EVVER
    how long will I have to be on accutane? is it only a temporary solution or permanent

It may permanantly keep acne away.... however..... if you go back on cycle it certainly can come back.

Accutane seems to work faster/slower for some people. Usually within about a month at 20-40mg's/day clears me up..... some people need to be on it for a few months.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    It may permanantly keep acne away.... however..... if you go back on cycle it certainly can come back.

Accutane seems to work faster/slower for some people. Usually within about a month at 20-40mg's/day clears me up..... some people need to be on it for a few months.....

~Haz~
    what sides am I looking at with this? like the primary..

javerton is offline Associate Member
    Acne.org works too

Thread Information