inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]

I got my "Colors" last night!!

I haven't been on this site too much lately because of work and also because of the time that I have been putting in with The Keltics M.C....Outlaws M.C Affiliated. I am very lucky to have my Brothers in my life...they are (outside of my wife and kids) my family..and I love each and every one of them unconditionally..as I know they love me. Last night they presented me with my Patches that tell the world that I am a Keltic!..I can't get into the exact details of how they did this..but I will say they got me real good!! Recently I went to Tenessee to meet my Brothers from our chapter there and was treated with nothing but love and respect..for those of you that don't know about the Brotherhood..I won't even try to explain because you probably wouldn't understand...but its very tight and also quite secretive..thats all I'll say...anyways...if any of my bros on this site ever have the chance to meet one of my Keltic brothers...say "hello"...or wave if you see us in a pack blazing down the highway...even though we may look a bit intimidating...we are some of the nicest people you'd ever wanna meet...we have big hearts and help out some very good causes(charities)...don't be fooled into believeing everything you see in movies or on the History channel....we're not a bunch of bloodthirsty animals...we are some stand up Motherf##kers...but always remember that respect is earned..not owed...in closing I am very happy today to be a Keltic!!....Inky....Keltics M.C....Outlaws M.C Affiliated.....KNAF!!

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    Sounds like you've been busy! Looks like there's a group of guys that found the right qualities in you, congrats.

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Congrats Inky

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    congrats brother...

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    yeah congrats mate....

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    I haven't been on this site too much lately because of work and also because of the time that I have been putting in with The Keltics M.C....Outlaws M.C Affiliated. I am very lucky to have my Brothers in my life...they are (outside of my wife and kids) my family..and I love each and every one of them unconditionally..as I know they love me. Last night they presented me with my Patches that tell the world that I am a Keltic!..I can't get into the exact details of how they did this..but I will say they got me real good!! Recently I went to Tenessee to meet my Brothers from our chapter there and was treated with nothing but love and respect..for those of you that don't know about the Brotherhood..I won't even try to explain because you probably wouldn't understand...but its very tight and also quite secretive..thats all I'll say...anyways...if any of my bros on this site ever have the chance to meet one of my Keltic brothers...say "hello"...or wave if you see us in a pack blazing down the highway...even though we may look a bit intimidating...we are some of the nicest people you'd ever wanna meet...we have big hearts and help out some very good causes(charities)...don't be fooled into believeing everything you see in movies or on the History channel....we're not a bunch of bloodthirsty animals...we are some stand up Motherf##kers...but always remember that respect is earned..not owed...in closing I am very happy today to be a Keltic!!....Inky....Keltics M.C....Outlaws M.C Affiliated.....KNAF!!

Congratulations fvck face.........
    Let me know if u guys are brining ur sorry asses in this neighbourhood I will make sure that all the roads all blocked and I am standing at the end of it....

Glad to know u r alive asshole......

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    kisses

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    Best wishes man! congrats!

CBGB is offline Senior Member
    Solid

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Congrats again my friend, give me a call tonight or this weekend I'll fill you in on what I was telling you this morning

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Congrats inky-e

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    the crazy bastard rides again....

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    Congrats Inky-E, i ride a bike myself but dont see myself as a biker, but we also do loads for charities. Its great and bikers are usually misunderstood.

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    Congratulations fvck face.........
    Let me know if u guys are brining ur sorry asses in this neighbourhood I will make sure that all the roads all blocked and I am standing at the end of it....

Glad to know u r alive asshole......
    Bent over.....With your pants round your ankles??

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Congratulations Brother.. from ONE AFFILIATE to ANOTHER... Retired (But not DEAD) Black Piston MC !! AOA Support Group !!

S.Y.L.O !!!!

And Trust me, I KNOW ALL ABOUT IT... So I am SURE IT WAS ONE HELLUVA FVCKING TIME BROTHER !!!

BLACK And WHITE til WE DIE !!!

Greatest FEELING In the WORLD getting YOUR PATCH.. God reading this just MAKES ME MISS IT SO BAD... I MISS THE BROTHERHOOD, I MISS IT ALL.. .. But Family Unfortunately came first and required me to hang up my Patch.. for NOW.. I'll be back.. in due time... BUT... SERIOUSLY.. PM ME and I'll hit you with my CONTACT INFO so if YOU ARE EVER up in my NECK of the Woods You got FREE ROOM and BOARD and FOOD and ENTERTAINMENT for as LONG AS YOU ARE HERE !!

Congrats again brother !!

DEUCE -Retired Black Piston MC -AOA Support Group.

Blog Entries
    cangrats bro, good to hear from you its been a while....

PC650 is offline Senior Member
    what state are you in bro? angles run my area to the fullest.

Bull_Nuts is offline Junior Member
    sweet! wtg bro

Skully44420 is offline "A Work in Progress"
    fukk yeah...congrats inky

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    I know you get shit for this a lot but I have a question about your all caps words. Do you have a pattern or certain way in which you choose the words that get all caps or is it just a random hitting of the caps key while typing? Again no offense meant just curious as to where you got that habit.

Congrats on the colors inky. I miss my bike more everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    Congratulations Brother.. from ONE AFFILIATE to ANOTHER... Retired (But not DEAD) Black Piston MC !! AOA Support Group !!

S.Y.L.O !!!!

And Trust me, I KNOW ALL ABOUT IT... So I am SURE IT WAS ONE HELLUVA FVCKING TIME BROTHER !!!

Greatest FEELING In the WORLD getting YOUR PATCH.. God reading this just MAKES ME MISS IT SO BAD... I MISS THE BROTHERHOOD, I MISS IT ALL.. .. But Family Unfortunately came first and required me to hang up my Patch.. for NOW.. I'll be back.. in due time... BUT... SERIOUSLY.. PM ME and I'll hit you with my CONTACT INFO so if YOU ARE EVER up in my NECK of the Woods You got FREE ROOM and BOARD and FOOD and ENTERTAINMENT for as LONG AS YOU ARE HERE !!

Quote Originally Posted by PC650 View Post
    what state are you in bro? angles run my area to the fullest.
    I'm in Florida, NO 81's here....Not now...not ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Congrats again my friend, give me a call tonight or this weekend I'll fill you in on what I was telling you this morning
    Will do Big Brother. Thanks.

Thanks everybody...

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Bent over.....With your pants round your ankles??
    u joined Gay bike club???? so u decided to came out of closet???? damn dude i thought u were str8 no more text msg from you......

PC650 is offline Senior Member
    i got 6 stitches from 3 81ers for hittng my girl firend, their *****s for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    I know you get shit for this a lot but I have a question about your all caps words. Do you have a pattern or certain way in which you choose the words that get all caps or is it just a random hitting of the caps key while typing? Again no offense meant just curious as to where you got that habit.

Congrats on the colors inky. I miss my bike more everyday.
    Everyone questions it and gives me shit about it. I do it to emphasize words i want to stick out. Been doing it since i started conversating on the internet.. kinda HARD to unlearn something I have been doing for 12 years because a FEW PEOPLE on the internet think it's a hassle. REALLY it's just words.. I do not see the BIG DEAL ABOUT IT REALLY.. Honestly it's just something for someone to complain about... IT'S JUST WORDS TYPED ON A FRIGGEN COMPUTER.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Everyone questions it and gives me shit about it. I do it to emphasize words i want to stick out. Been doing it since i started conversating on the internet.. kinda HARD to unlearn something I have been doing for 12 years because a FEW PEOPLE on the internet think it's a hassle. REALLY it's just words.. I do not see the BIG DEAL ABOUT IT REALLY.. Honestly it's just something for someone to complain about... IT'S JUST WORDS TYPED ON A FRIGGEN COMPUTER.

Mate, it makes your posts hard to read.

I'm not shitty you. I generally don't read you posts because of that reason, I happened to notice the bottom line on the above posting.

Skully44420 is offline "A Work in Progress"
    wait...they hit your girlfriend or you did??

You actually hit your girlfriend? And in public infront of grown men? You were asking for it lol not a wise choice.

I think thats so ironic that those guys would do that to you...considering what they probably do to their own women or "property" as we call them..are you sure they beat you because you weren't doing it right?? LOL....

S.Y.L.O !!!!

Thanks Deuce.....I may just take you up on that offer......lol...remember this one....Red and White make pink bitch!!! hahahaha

Thanks Deuce.....I may just take you up on that offer......lol...remember this one....Red and White make pink bitch!!! hahahaha
    Hahahaha fvckin' right it does.. fvcking right it does... Once again Brother.. I am so PUMPED for YOU... Ya have to be sitting HIGH on Cloud 9 right about Now...

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Congrats, Inky!

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    nice ink... inky!

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    CONGRATS, It has been a long time my friend, and really good to hear from you. i lost your number, PM me sometime and will shot you a call bro...

again

CONGRATS

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it

It doesn't bother me I always just wondered the logic behind it. I've never seen anyone type that way before.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    I can't get into the exact details of how they did this..but I will say they got me real good!! !!
    Marshmellow in the ass crack race, looser eats and you lost...right?
    jk
    good shit man

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    Marshmellow in the ass crack race, looser eats and you lost...right?
    jk
    good shit man
    Oh NO!!! Last time we played that you were quite the sore loser!! lol.
    Thanks.

Thread Information