Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny View Post
    well its a good job you're not then BJJ......you cant ban people because of how you feel, everyone has different opinions.........

OP seems like you're wife should be getting the shit not the dog......she is the owner of the dog after all.
    I would not ban a person because of my feelings but because perpetrating bad actions against a living creature should not be acceptable.
    Plain and simple.

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    I would not ban a person because of my feelings but because perpetrating bad actions against a living creature should not be acceptable.
    Plain and simple.

I agree hurting inocent creatures is wrong.....though many people do not see hurting animals as wrong. Members are banned for not following the board rules, not what they do or dont do in there everyday lives.

this is way off topic but, would you feel the same if someone had killed a bug? You say living creature, surely that includes all creatures?

BJJ
    I agree hurting inocent creatures is wrong.....though many people do not see hurting animals as wrong. Members are banned for not following the board rules, not what they do or dont do in there everyday lives.

this is way off topic but, would you feel the same if someone had killed a bug? You say living creature, surely that includes all creatures?
    This is wrong for me!
    Accepting any form of violence against any living creature is not tolerable and the fact this is a aas forum does not have anything do to about it.
    Respect is a must, anywhere you are.

Regarding the bug question, I hardly could see that happening since a bug is way to small to be seen.
    However, I do not condone the killing of little animals voluntarily, like ants and similar.
    Who are we to decide to kill another living being?
    What is little for our uneducated eyes is amazingly and colossally huge for those animals who live in a micro-world compared to us, as we would live in a micro-world compared to a dinosaur.

Respect is way forgotten while arrogance is well spread-out.

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    it may be wrong for you.....but not for the rules of the board...and you're 100% correct in saying respect is a must.

and if you were banned for killing an ant/bug/fly/spider/cocroach etc then the majority of this board would be banned lol......

anyway thats it for me mate....no more posting in this thread
    Last edited by energizer bunny; 01-29-2010 at 09:25 AM. Reason: i used a percentage and had no facts to back it up LOL (for BJJ)

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    When did I kick the dog? When did I hurt it? I am confused

BJJ
    it may be wrong for you.....but not for the rules of the board...and you're 100% correct in saying respect is a must.

and if you were banned for killing an ant/bug/fly/spider/cocroach etc then 99% of this board would be banned lol......

anyway thats it for me mate....no more posting in this thread
    I did not know that 99% of people here do this voluntarily, lol.
    Good to know.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information