RyanRoss is offline Associate Member

Free Security Server Testing

This is just my way of giving back. If anyone is familiar with THC-Hydra, I've just written a new module which upgrades the hell out of the speed. It can go up to 35,000 login attempts per minute. If anyone wants to test the security of their server, please PM me! This would benefit us both for two reasons:

1. It would allow me to see any bugs I've got in the module and to fix them.

2. It would allow you to see how secure (or not so secure) your server is. I wish that I could market, distribute, and sell this......but sadly, I am not the author of THC-hydra!

3. It would allow me to see how much of a demand for a program like this. I've also made a simple GUI interface but I'm still working on that.
    Last edited by RyanRoss; 11-27-2009 at 09:30 PM.

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    THC-hydra is like linux no one owns it yes u can sell it will people buy it depends what u add to it that makes it stand out from other coders

and what i mean by its like linux its a program made by many people and everything thats added makes it theres but unlike linux its stated as freeware and can never be sold there are however people who have added and recoded linux so much that they charge 20 bucks for the download

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    just about every program out there is based off of someone elses work yet they sell it cuz they change it a lil bit to make it theres case n point the unreal engine used it video games

they use someone else code to make there game and give them credit but still is sold as there game

Thread Information