Bojangles69 is offline Banned

Holy shit! Some old drunk lady just took out 3 cars in front of our house!!

Yes TOTALLED all 3, its a good thing I actually left for 90mins, cause I came home to cops, ambulance, neighbors trying to punch an old lady in the face (the lady was drunk and everyone was trying to get a shot when she was actually crawling out the car!!)

Whats crazy is 99% of the time my car is parked in the one spot, and only on mondays around this time do I leave for school, no other day of the week around that time. So I actually got pretty lucky. Any other day of the week it would have been my car.
    My brothers GF was crying hysterically (she just bought her car literally 2 months forgot what it was but it was nice), 2 other cars were dragged over the side walk and one through a fence, and her car was completely destroyed, squashed against a telephone pole.

Her brother got pics he said hed email later. But omg the fvckn drama. Almost looked like a war zone cause one drunk 50 year old lady wanted to go speeding in a 25mph zone.

Never really realized how dangerous drunk drivers are till this day, amazed at all the comotion this woman stirred up tonight. Best part of the story is I met my brothers GFs brother whos not just a major roid head, but has one of the best physiques I've seen in a long time.(I've actually seen this guy at the gym for 2 years and had no idea it was my brothers GFs brother) So while everyones yelling at the lady (when the cops are giving her a field sobriety test) we're talking about what his diet looks like lol. Guy eats like a champ though, really knew his shit which was cool.

Crazy night.. fvckn drunks

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    damn, no pics?

Skully44420 is offline "A Work in Progress"
    i was hoping for some pics too lol

•Alcohol related crashes are the leading cause of death for young Americans, between the ages of 16 and 24 years old;
    •For all Americans between 5 and 35 years of age, motor vehicle accidents are the number one cause of death. Over 50% of these accidents are caused by alcohol impaired drivers;
    •One American life is lost every 20 minutes in alcohol related auto crashes;
    •It is estimated that three out of every ten Americans will be involved in an alcohol related accident in his or her lifetime;
    •Males (31%) were more than twice as likely as females (13%) to report driving after drinking. They also consume more alcohol before driving;
    •Over 394,000 people have died in alcohol related accidents in the past 20 years;
    •Presently over 17,000 people are killed each year in alcohol related accidents;
    •300+ people are killed each week in alcohol related accidents;
    •45+ people are killed each day in alcohol related accidents.

-alcoholalert . c o m

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    jesus christ....yet another reason to live like a hermit in the middle of nowhere

BEER WHORE is offline Member
    any one get her purse at least

kalspic is offline Senior Member
    whats the gf's brothers stats?

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    no whats the gf's stats?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    my dad just called and said mom got in an accident. apparently she hit some parked cars

Quote Originally Posted by kalspic View Post
    whats the gf's brothers stats?
    I asked him but didnt wanna get into it before cause I didnt think anyone would care.

Hes 185 but LEAN AS FVCK.
    I didn't find out his BF% but it has to be real low, like competition low, maybe 9%. I didn't see a single part of his body that doesnt have vascularity, lower abs and all.
    Thats really what got my attention was not only does he have a decent amount of mass, but theres not a shred of fat anywhere on his body (which is usually a sign to me that he either has better genetics or knows more than I do).
    Either way I found out its his diet which he didn't speak a word of till I asked. Its spot on. He told me hes a personal trainer at Retro and I've seen him there countless times but had no idea he was a trainer.

What really caught my attention was the first time I saw him me and my friend had just started our cycle, and when my friend left to do another exercise he had got a phone call (this guy) and I heard the word "sustaplex" whispered to whoever he was talking to. So I knew he was into juicing, but didn't realize how dedicated he was overall.

It was really weird cause this is one of those guys I see at the gym and druel over like "wow, that is the PERFECT size to be". And me and my friend always use to joke about asking him what cycle he was on. (I know it makes us sound like the noobs)

So when I came home today and saw the guy in my fvckin living room I was suprised to say the least. But out of courtesy, I actually asked him about everything except steroids . My brother always use to say "Meghans (his gf) brother his a roid head you should meet him" but I thought hed just be another meathead. I wish I could get pics of him, I'll ask his gf actually next time I see her.

Hes the one who took all the pics of what happened but I checked my email twice so far and no dice. They're dark but you can absolutely see how bad this old lady fvcked up all these cars. Second he mails them I'll get them up, and if for some reason he doesnt send them tonight I'll ask his sister when I see her tommorow, and maybe I can get pics of him too then.

Its cool though cause hes coming over again now so I'm sure the guy will teach me some things I didn't know. Happens to be the only personal trainer I know who actually looks like he works out lol. Guys a fvckn machine.

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKYthentic View Post
    no whats the gf's stats?
    Shes about 90lbs soaking wet, 5'2", has the classic "ghetto booty on a white girl" thing going on. B sized breasts, face I'd give a 7.5-8, body a 9.5-10.

Her ass is killer though considering the fact Im an ass man already. But she also works out A LOT, she barely works really, always at the gym. You can tell anytime she wears a skirt, beautiful legs. Her face is a tad squirrelly though, attractive but squirrelly.

Quote Originally Posted by BEER WHORE View Post
    any one get her purse at least
    Thats funny cause she actually had a black lab puppy in the back.
    And my brother made a joke about stealing it for collateral.

The craziest part had to be, (I literally must have came home 2 secs after it happened so I was shocked - still am really) right after she hit the 3rd car and came to a stop, the door opened (this was right as I was pulling up) and my neighbor (who I've though for months were the kindest most nonviolent people I know) came RUNNING off their porch cursing at this drunk old lady, as she was trying to get out of her car.

My brothers yelling at our neighbors "she might be hurt!!! it was an accident chill out!!!" and our neighbors are right up in her face holding the door so she cant get out, threatening to punch this old woman in the face while his GF is crying hysterically, and one of the other owners (of the second car that got totalled - never met owners of the first) was yelling from across the street. Crowd started forming and everything. Prob would have turned into 50 pedestrians strangling and old lady if the cops didnt come as quick as they did..
    I was ready to throw down, but soon as the cops came everything settled down pretty quick.
    Last edited by Bojangles69; 11-30-2009 at 11:28 PM. Reason: fumbled detail

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    where the pics to show us?

BEER WHORE is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    my dad just called and said mom got in an accident. Apparently she hit some parked cars

hahahaa lollol

BeastIn916 is offline Junior Member
    Shitty scenario to come home to. lol. Good luck

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    According to the CDC Division of Vital Statistics the following were the leading causes of death . These apply to both male and female adults. Rank:

1. Heart Disease - 28.5%
    2. Malignant Neoplasm (Cancer) - 22.8%
    3. Cerebrovascular Diseases (Stroke) - 6.7%
    4. Chronic Lower Respiratory Disease - 5.1%
    5. Accidents (Unintentional) - 4.4%
    6. Diabetes Melitus - 3.0%
    7. Influenza/Pneumonia - 2.7%
    8. Alzheimer's - 2.4%
    9. Nephritis(Liver Disease) - 1.7%
    10. Septicemia - 1.4%

lol drunk driving comes in at 34 lol and firearms comes in 33

lol more people die from asprin then steroids as well its kinda funny

Quote Originally Posted by drdeath613 View Post
    According to the CDC Division of Vital Statistics the following were the leading causes of death . These apply to both male and female adults. Rank:

1. Heart Disease - 28.5%
    2. Malignant Neoplasm (Cancer) - 22.8%
    3. Cerebrovascular Diseases (Stroke) - 6.7%
    4. Chronic Lower Respiratory Disease - 5.1%
    5. Accidents (Unintentional) - 4.4%
    6. Diabetes Melitus - 3.0%
    7. Influenza/Pneumonia - 2.7%
    8. Alzheimer's - 2.4%
    9. Nephritis(Liver Disease) - 1.7%
    10. Septicemia - 1.4%

lol drunk driving comes in at 34 lol and firearms comes in 33

lol more people die from asprin then steroids as well its kinda funny
    EXCEPT what you aren't factoring is... we all die... and most of what this organization listed is deaths at the end of a long and natural life ie) heart diseas and cancer. Look up stats on death for young or middle aged adults and/or stats on premature death

Thread Information