lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member

10 minutes in the Q&A section

Wow, that was tough. I have not been in the Q&A for a couple weeks. Now I remember why.
    First 3 post and it's

Damn.... One 20 yr old kid plans on running a 40 week cyle of Sust, Tren , Deca , winny, d-bol and clen .

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Wow, that was tough. I have not been in the Q&A for a couple weeks. Now I remember why.
    First 3 post and it's

Damn.... One 20 yr old kid plans on running a 40 week cyle of Sust, Tren, Deca, winny, d-bol and clen.
    After his cycle he will look like the Hulk!

Quote Originally Posted by jbm View Post
    After his cycle he will look like the Hulk!
    What do you want to bet he cant make it through the cycle due to the sides?

If he does make it though you know diet is really the key. 3 months after cycle he will look like Bruce Banner again. lol

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Its very frustrating

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Its very frustrating
    I really dont know how you do it so much without getting a LOT more cynical. You are FAR to nice to these kids and I commend you on your effort.

I really dont know how you do it so much without getting a LOT more cynical. You are FAR to nice to these kids and I commend you on your effort.
    You should see me while I am typing

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My hat is off to you gents.

I have no idea how you do it.

That place is like Groundhog day on the short bus.

Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post
    My hat is off to you gents.

I have no idea how you do it.

That place is like Groundhog day on the short bus.
    That's a good analogy of it to a T...

While we are at it, I will tell you what really gets to me, its the guys who asked for advice couple of months ago and now have done 1 or 2 cycles against everybodies advice and now who are advicing the newbies, these guys have no idea, dangerous and think they know it all, now that does piss me off because alot of newbies listen to them.

Agreed, I also see it and even if they got OK results they have no idea what the longer term effects are.
    They think it's normal to loose 80% or 100% of your gains....
    They dont think 2x about the other health issues they are starting to have and cant add 2+2 and realize it has to do with their cycle or no PCT.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I cant handle much time in there either.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    While we are at it, I will tell you what really gets to me, its the guys who asked for advice couple of months ago and now have done 1 or 2 cycles against everybodies advice and now who are advicing the newbies, these guys have no idea, dangerous and think they know it all, now that does piss me off because alot of newbies listen to them.
    like ur buddy " Almonds"

lol

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    It's not all that bad over there. Maybe it is because I am one of the newest guys here... but I am still learning more than I ever thought possible over there

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    i stay away.

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe that is why all of us new guys are taking over the Q&A lol. There needs to be some authority in there!

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Its crazy in Q+A theres so much bad advice given out its silly

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    like ur buddy " Almonds"

lol
    Oh yes and ranging or what ever his name is, jeez its mind blowing

Quote Originally Posted by sigman roid View Post
    Its crazy in Q+A theres so much bad advice given out its silly
    This is what is bothering me, guys coming in with only one or 2 cycles under their belt at the age of 21yrs old advicing guys,,, these guys didnt take the advice to not cycle but now they advicing people to cycle and they have suddenly sprouted yrs of experience!!!!!! i have to leave and take a breather sometimes its so frustrating

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    This is what is bothering me, guys coming in with only one or 2 cycles under their belt at the age of 21yrs old advicing guys,,, these guys didnt take the advice to not cycle but now they advicing people to cycle and they have suddenly sprouted yrs of experience!!!!!! i have to leave and take a breather sometimes its so frustrating
    ^^ U are a noob and have only done a Eq only cycle EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

I 100% agree with you Marcus,i use to go to q+a everyday before coming to the lounge but sometimes its to much theres some people that give out bad advice on a daily basis over there.

I firmer stance is needed I feel

Oh by the way ive only ever done one eq cycle and i gained 49lbs and kept 55lbs of it, dont need to run another cycle for a few yrs

I firmer stance is needed I feel

Oh by the way ive only ever done one eq cycle and i gained 49lbs and kept 55lbs of it, dont need to run another cycle for a few yrs
    Thats the magic of EQ....Lmao

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Oh yes and ranging or what ever his name is, jeez its mind blowing
    You "LOVE" it bro!!!!!J/K

I call it "working the trenches".

"WE" have to do it. I do it because I'm trying to help.

It's "damage control", of sorts.

If no one did it then bad advice would given out and may blow back on the board somehow.

But yes, it does try one's patience.

Best

T
    Last edited by TITANIUM; 12-07-2009 at 05:12 PM. Reason: spelling

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    They listen because they are being told what they want to hear and disregarding what they need to hear. I give some advice in there from time to time but not unless I'm absolutely sure it's correct or if it's a question that can be answered with an opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    They listen because they are being told what they want to hear and disregarding what they need to hear. I give some advice in there from time to time but not unless I'm absolutely sure it's correct or if it's a question that can be answered with an opinion.
    well keep in there, we need all the help we can at the moment with those 1 cycle know it all's

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, I'll visit there sometimes, but I prefer to stay in the workout/supplement/diet sections.

Im not sure if I made it 10 minutes today. DAMN a lot of newbies giving advise to newbies as noted before.

I posted a suggestion. Change of rules.
    NO giving suggestions until you reach 1000 post.
    Anyone under 2500 post who gives BAD advise such as saying it's OK to cycle under 25 because he did is grounds for being banned.
    Anyone who has NOT read and signed the sticky notes is NOT allowed to give advise and actually should not be allowed to post until after reading the stickies. It should be madatory...

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Im not sure if I made it 10 minutes today. DAMN a lot of newbies giving advise to newbies as noted before.

I posted a suggestion. Change of rules.
    NO giving suggestions until you reach 1000 post.
    Anyone under 2500 post who gives BAD advise such as saying it's OK to cycle under 25 because he did is grounds for being banned.
    Anyone who has NOT read and signed the sticky notes is NOT allowed to give advise and actually should not be allowed to post until after reading the stickies. It should be madatory...
    Might help, however, I do see a lot of guys with high post counts that have no idea. Some people post on every thread, even if they have nothing to say.

I have noted other sites that use a grading bar for each member, good advice get more bars, bad advice gets none or red bars...

It needs to come down to training experience not posts. How do we tell? Pics maybe....

Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post
    Might help, however, I do see a lot of guys with high post counts that have no idea. Some people post on every thread, even if they have nothing to say.

I have noted other sites that use a grading bar for each member, good advice get more bars, bad advice gets none or red bars...

It needs to come down to training experience not posts. How do we tell? Pics maybe....
    Yes I know it's not really a solution only a rant like in your case it would probably not be fair.

Open to suggestions though... The bar idea is not bad, depending on who controls the bar...

I think a thread in the q n a asking for newbies who have only done one or two cycles to not give advice on subjects they dont know nothing about or experienced because there is alot of misdirection going on..

I think a thread in the q n a asking for newbies who have only done one or two cycles to not give advice on subjects they dont know nothing about or experienced because there is alot of misdirection going on..
    Only problem is to many think they DO know it all after one cycle. There are a lot of guys here who have done NO cycles that know a lot more than most of these kids.

I get PM and emails all the time asking me questions and I will be first to admit I am no Guru. I try to point them in the right direction. I NEVER pretend to know anything about something I dont.

I have only limited experience myself, 2 years and 2 full cycles. The main think I know is I was not really ready my first cycle either even though I had been reading for months here and years before off and on.

I know enough to know Tren and a few others are WAY out of my league for a LONG time if not forever but at least 3-5 years away if everything goes perfect. LOL

But we have kids under 32 doing tren for a first cycle

My main gripe is people who were asking questions only a couple of months ago ( who didnt take the advice anyway) are now giving advice to newbies without any experience or knowledge of what they are talking about, next they have a few hundred post's and are giving advice on compounds they no nothing about/copying and pasting other peoples post's and the new guys listening because thats what they want to hear,,, I really does piss me off

Yeah I know and have read many of them myself

I love/hate the post where you will have 2 or 3 vets and a few other people who seem to know what they are talking about explaining to a newbie about diet, how to get body fat down, why it's a concern and why he should not cycle YET and then some newbie will jump in saying Hey use Tren /Halo/Dbol or xxx it worked great for me and automatically the newbie is saying OK how much? What gains can I expect? and totally ignores all the legitimate advice.

Yes I know what you mean about the cut and paste, if/when I do that I always try to give the original poster props for it and dont take credit myself.

Thread Information