Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    CBGB is offline Senior Member
    Drop a note to The Outlaws and let 'em know he's trying to set up an 81 chapter. Sit back and wait for the story in the paper.

Hate Being Small is offline Associate Member
    don't wanna be old is a legend

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CBGB View Post
    Drop a note to The Outlaws and let 'em know he's trying to set up an 81 chapter. Sit back and wait for the story in the paper.

Can you do that by email or something? Or is it like craigslist?

JimInAK is offline Member
    Go to your local court house. Get the paperwork and any other information provided at the court clerk's office, which will help you understand and fill out the documentation. Provide your evidence of harassment to the court in the proscribed manner.

Restraining orders are routinely done by private individuals without professional help. Be sure to include a very strong statement by the victim that she is in fear of her life and for your personal safety, too. The more threatening that you can portray him without perjuring yourself the better it will be when he violates the order.

The courts normally process such requests rapidly and without much fuss. You may have to serve the scum recipient of your restraining order, but that should not be too difficult to do and there are process servers all over the country. Their fees are usually not too high (around $100 or less) and usually they are paid a set fee, regardless of their costs or effort.

You may have him served at work, at his girl friend's or mother's house or ???, this could be your turn to make him suffer a bit for his transgressions. Usually this sort of person has exposed people close to him to certain unsavory elements of his fvcked up life and personality. When you get courts, process servers and such involved with people who are associated with him, it will have a chilling effect on his personal relationships.

When he violates the restraining order, the judge will have a warrant issued for his arrest. The police in his jurisdiction will be required to arrest him. If they fail to act promptly, you can help by locating him and calling the police to demand that they execute the arrest order. Once you have this order against him, that can be used as a weapon to make him suffer in many creative ways....

He will then be in jail and will have to face a local magistrate and will have to pay a bond or may be sent to your jurisdiction, depending on the level of threat, his attitude and demeanor, etc. He will have his day in court.

And if he comes anywhere near your girl and you get your hands on him, if you choose to take justice in your own hands you will normally be considered justified, as long as you aren't too brutal or blatant with your act of self-defense. ; )

Your direct interaction with law enforcement in such a case in minimal. This is usually a cut and dried action, as far as the authorities are concerned.

When he violates the court order, he is toast.
    Last edited by JimInAK; 12-24-2009 at 11:01 PM.

JimInAK is offline Member

I will help...

PS - If you choose to go this way, get the paperwork and PM me if you need help. I have been a successful pro se litigant and have won a difficult and time consuming case in the past, under similar circumstances.

Another thing... once you take it this far and if the scum violates the protective order, then you can sue him in civil court. The only way for him to win is to out-lawyer you, if you make a mistake in the process.

However, that will cost him much more than it will cost you, but it won't work if he doesn't have assets of stable employment, cause you have to be able to find something to attach.

You have somewhere between few and no rights if you fail to stand up, as you have already discovered.

Good luck, bro.

PPS - I'm sorry, I just realized that you said that you have already gotten a protective order. If this is so, then go back to that court, see the court clerk and file to have him arrested for violation of the order. They have an OBLIGATION to do so, this is not discretionary.

File on him, show evidence of the violation, have your girlfriend shed a few tears and express fear for her safety. You have him right where you want him, if you can prove that he violated a lawful order.
    Last edited by JimInAK; 12-24-2009 at 11:36 PM.

CBGB is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post
    Can you do that by email or something? Or is it like craigslist?
    No you can't. I was joking anyway, it would be a terrible idea.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    its called buy a balaclava and jump him

RyanRoss is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JimInAK View Post
    PS - If you choose to go this way, get the paperwork and PM me if you need help. I have been a successful pro se litigant and have won a difficult and time consuming case in the past, under similar circumstances.

Another thing... once you take it this far and if the scum violates the protective order, then you can sue him in civil court. The only way for him to win is to out-lawyer you, if you make a mistake in the process.

However, that will cost him much more than it will cost you, but it won't work if he doesn't have assets of stable employment, cause you have to be able to find something to attach.

You have somewhere between few and no rights if you fail to stand up, as you have already discovered.

Good luck, bro.

PPS - I'm sorry, I just realized that you said that you have already gotten a protective order. If this is so, then go back to that court, see the court clerk and file to have him arrested for violation of the order. They have an OBLIGATION to do so, this is not discretionary.

File on him, show evidence of the violation, have your girlfriend shed a few tears and express fear for her safety. You have him right where you want him, if you can prove that he violated a lawful order.
    Done and done. I've put out a few key things on this guy to make his life a little more difficult anyway. Thanks a ton for the advice bro.

Merry Christmas to everyone, thank you for your support.

This asshole will have a happy new year in fvcking jail!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information