Thread: is it just me

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member

is it just me

but we have loads of retarded people joining and getting banned for not following the rules and when there told what they did wrong they flip out and start talking s***

i really wish there was a way to check people ages so we didnt get these 13 year old kids in here so often

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week
    It keeps the mods on their toes

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by drdeath613 View Post
    but we have loads of retarded people joining and getting banned for not following the rules and when there told what they did wrong they flip out and start talking s***

i really wish there was a way to check people ages so we didnt get these 13 year old kids in here so often
    it's a sad reality of the web. we are burdened with adolescents, and worse, adults with the mentality of adolescents. it's a shame. case in point, member Hammer. we keep banning him, he keeps coming back. what a sad life he must have^

lol yea for real adults who act like 5yo need there own state cut off from the rest of the world i say give them Mexico lol we already have a border there beside all the mexcians are here anyways

Critical Mass is offline Senior Member
    I have a feeling this site is where all newbies are joining first. I did. I am here to stay.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    the number one Google rating is a two-edged sword. 99% of our new members are a welcome addition to the team and fit right in, but with this volume of traffic there are bound to be some who just like to cause problems. with our staff and admin the trouble-makers are very short lived here.

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by omna82 View Post
    I have a feeling this site is where all newbies are joining first. I did. I am here to stay.
    LOL not quite. Take a trip over to bodybuilding.com

Critical Mass is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKuntry1984 View Post
    LOL not quite. Take a trip over to bodybuilding.com
    I have been there and now Im gone. Talk about reposters heaven.lol.

I started there years ago. I was always rediculed by 15 year old kids because I do not take NO Xplode lol. I still pop in every once in a while- I don't know why

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKuntry1984 View Post
    I started there years ago. I was always rediculed by 15 year old kids because I do not take NO Xplode lol. I still pop in every once in a while- I don't know why
    You got to take NO Xplode. Ronnie C does and look at him, so if i want to be like him i have to take it too..... no seriously Ronnie doesnt do roids, he just takes NO Xplode and gains 15lbs of muscle in 2 weeks. Honest. they have scientific research to back it up to with sum university that doesn't even exist!

.... god i hate the supplement world, the FDA really does a good job ay?

lol. I saw the WORST supplement marketing a few hours ago- let me find it....

http://www.supplementstogo.com/dbol.html

I couln't believe the marketing on that lol.
    Bro, NO Xplode is the ONLY supplement I have ever thrown away. I even prefer VAPOR, Plasmacore and Black Powder over that junk!

^But back to the topic...

I seriously believe, like Big stated, that a lot of these problems come from users who were banned, and come here trying to amuse themselves

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Just wait spring break is coming and this place is off the chain...with dumb ass questions....

but to be honest I like coming on during this time because you always get a good laugh \

Peace
    Prone

I wonder what J*turna is posting under now

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    haha Russian dbol ! thats gold, "...first to make Russian Dianobol available legally without a prescription", haha.

Nah i hate supplements, waste of money IMHO and by supplements i mean those big brand names, things like creatine, BCAA's, protein, amino acids (inc glute), etc are all good.

But some have good placebo... still nothing beats gear... i mean good diet .

Yeh back to the topic at hand!!

god damn those kids and their skateboards!! No but seriously it gets annoying, but the mods do a great job, so give them a hand.

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    too many arm chair Bb imo

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Ive said it before and i'll say it again. there should be a test to become a member! not a MCAT or anything but a simple 10 question test asking the most basic questions. ie:

is it ok to post source info?

can members ask willing mods for source checks, and if so when?

if someone asks a really stupid question it is ok to flame them to make them do research the next time. True or False.

Something along those lines. To at least make people show that they have ATTEMPED to read the rules.

like signing into your account, if they fail afew times in a row they have to wait "X amount" of time before trying again.

Moto

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    With great power , comes great responsibility .

In this , it reiterates the need for safe AAS info .

jg2
    jg2 is offline Associate Member
    not only do they try and amuse there self..... but they get a kick out of coming in under another name and asking the same thing they did when they got banned..

with it being the new year and all the "get in shape resolutions"...im wondering how many new members signed up already here on this site? to many at my gym...even though statistics show that only about 5%(dont beat me up on my stat...its close) stick with it... I hate this time of year in the gym.... its fukn packed with new temporary members....good for our gyms... hell on my routine..

HAMMER banned ? the guy obsessed with the ebay source?

jg2
    Quote Originally Posted by MotoLifter View Post
    Ive said it before and i'll say it again. there should be a test to become a member! not a MCAT or anything but a simple 10 question test asking the most basic questions. ie:

is it ok to post source info?

can members ask willing mods for source checks, and if so when?

if someone asks a really stupid question it is ok to flame them to make them do research the next time. True or False.

Something along those lines. To at least make people show that they have ATTEMPED to read the rules.

like signing into your account, if they fail afew times in a row they have to wait "X amount" of time before trying again.

Moto
    i agree... but it would have to be real basic so it doesnt drive off people that have been polluted by mainstream media crap and really want to learn..

and have a check box in sections saying you read the info... and in the middle so they dont do the check every box without reading put a "dont check box below if you understand the last rule... it would be funny for them to have to go back and read to find out were they screwed up..

[QUOTE=jg2;5008866]i agree... but it would have to be real basic so it doesnt drive off people that have been polluted by mainstream media crap and really want to learn..
    QUOTE]

thats what im saing. not a test to drive people away, and it shouldnt have anything to do with AAS knowledge, just questions that show you have read the rules of the board.

and if you dont wanna take the test cause you dont want to read the rules, well chances are your gonna get banned later anyway so it saves time and resources. not to mention alowing the mods more time to help with legitimate threads instead of taking all thier time to ban people, lock threads, tell people to edit thier posts, read the rules, etc.

Moto

jg2
    [QUOTE=MotoLifter;5008876][QUOTE=jg2;5008866]i agree... but it would have to be real basic so it doesnt drive off people that have been polluted by mainstream media crap and really want to learn..
    QUOTE]

thats what im saing. not a test to drive people away, and it shouldnt have anything to do with AAS knowledge, just questions that show you have read the rules of the board.

and if you dont wanna take the test cause you dont want to read the rules, well chances are your gonna get banned later anyway so it saves time and resources. not to mention alowwinf the mods more time to help with legitimate threads instead of taking all thier time to ban people, lock threads, tell people to edit thier posts, read the rules, etc.

you forgot one thing.... free up time for the mods to read what you wrotekinda

i think there should be a vote ban system for members that have been here 3 or 4 years that would allow us to place 4-5 votes on a member who has been here less then a year to be banned for the times a mod is busy or not on

or not even a ban but a vote to keep the person from posting till someone could check and decide if that person should be banned

FranciscoG is offline Anabolic Member
    How hard is the Admin to get a hold of?
    I haven´t been on in years and I had a few issues. It seams like guys like ¨Expert¨ should have been banned much quicker.

Quote Originally Posted by drdeath613 View Post
    i think there should be a vote ban system for members that have been here 3 or 4 years that would allow us to place 4-5 votes on a member who has been here less then a year to be banned for the times a mod is busy or not on

or not even a ban but a vote to keep the person from posting till someone could check and decide if that person should be banned
    I think the bold is a good idea. has to be refined a bit but i like the general idea. to atleast keep d-bags from really messing up a thread. they just cant post until someone with some authority can check out the situation.

but like i said, needs some tweeks.

Moto

u cant blame mods or admin for this as they have a life outside this forum and have alot of stuff to take care of everyday

plus they have alot of stuff to take care of here in our great forums helping people takes up a good part of there time plus u have to think about how many messages they get and have to go thru everyday i mean if they get 100 of them and they have to weed out 5 from that 100 that arnt just asking where to buy steroids

but a vote ban i think would work for member who are here for 4-5 or more years as no one person could go crazy with power or be in a pissy mood and go on a banning rampage

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

wow thats one white kid

Thread Information