Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Snow

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired

Snow

why does fvkin snow make the world stop? you would think gritters would be out!

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    I say that everybody unites, grabs a bottle of hairspray, and a lighter, and goes outside... and fixes this shit

FranciscoG is offline Anabolic Member
    What is this snow you speak of?

Like I said.... I hope a shark..........

Hey BK can you come over and turn my AC off its set on 73 and I feel to lazy to get up.

Quote Originally Posted by PharmDoc-Cyrus View Post
    Hey BK can you come over and turn my AC off its set on 73 and I feel to lazy to get up.

lol- asshole

Quote Originally Posted by BigKuntry1984 View Post
    I say that everybody unites, grabs a bottle of hairspray, and a lighter, and goes outside... and fixes this shit
    x2 any more joining us ?

T4o3n2y1 is offline New Member
    I've had it with snow and cold weather too. Felt like my thumbs were gonna freeze off cycling to the gym yesterday.

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Its ment to snow down here later...thats all i fukkin need

dangerous dan is offline Anabolic Member
    lol up here its like 12-15 inch , everythings stoped dead today. crazzyyyy

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    it can stop you from leaving home....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Snow-l_2e808e6f9af245be821570b5b7c03185.jpg  
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    I'm glad to see this is finally getting to people because it started driving me crazy since winter began.
    I'm not talking just about the snow, I'm talking more about the cold weather.

I'd actually prefer snow, so I had an excuse to sit in my house all day. Its when I have to go outside that drives me fvcking crazy. ALL DAY long, EVERY DAY, I am shivering my ass off. I can't stand it anymore.

I was a summer baby, and def a summer person. I LOVE hot weather like nothing else. And what I can't stand the most is people don't realize how bad this weather really effects peoples emotional states.
    I do not have a history of depression in my family at all. But last week my brother said he was real depressed and didn't know why, that hes lost all motivation to be productive and its driving his wife crazy.
    Then over the weekend my friend tells me hes out of work, out of school, and is too depressed to go looking for a job, just went on and on about how he usually has motivation but just happens to be in a funk for some reason.
    Then TODAY, my own mother tells me shes depressed too, went into an hour long rant and started crying. I'm sitting there thinking "WTF is going on!!!", "could this REALLY just be the weather?".
    And I think it is, cold weather really just gets to people because I see how my moods been lately as well. Not really depressed, just irritated and annoyed. Don't want to get out of bed, don't want to warm up my car, don't want to shower, it always is freezing fvcking cold, EVEN with the heat on because we have 10 thousand windows in our house and no amount of insulation seems to stop it.

So yeh, the snow is ok, its just the cold weather in general I can't stand. And the wind too just makes it so much worse.

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    yeah the snow in my area is really bad....sick of it!!.....

finally some grit on road now, any money says i deck it this week on the ice

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    I would trade 100 times all of the snow u guys get for the snow and cold I get

Its a little cold here this morning to, like 57ºF. I hope this cold goes away to. burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

LOL

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    ^^^^ nothing like rubbing it in!! bastard.....lol.......id love to be in a sunny climate right now!

Having lived every where I gotta say the caribbean is the best (unless you like skiing) for constant temperatures and great drug laws.

double post
    Last edited by energizer bunny; 01-06-2010 at 09:15 AM.

im hopeing to be in Ozz next Christmas.....to me thats the best place in the world !...but the caribbean would be up there aswell....i lived in Ibiza for 3 months perfect weather every day..LOVE it....

The people in OZ are great. The standard of living is good there also. Weather is alright. However, the drug laws were made by retards.

LOL.....i heard they are super strict but i wont be on any gear when in there so ill be good..

I had a friend in Melbourne that got fined and if I recall correctly probation for a few vials of test.

And its Snowing Again!! shit!

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    We've been getting 1-2inches a day for like 7 days straight, enough that they plow everyday and it sucks again a few hours later. Also sick of hearing the plow outside my window at 230am

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolStarta View Post
    We've been getting 1-2inches a day for like 7 days straight, enough that they plow everyday and it sucks again a few hours later. Also sick of hearing the plow outside my window at 230am

THAT PISSES ME OFF TO NO END! I know it's not the plow guys fault (my father did it for years) but I'm having enough trouble sleeping on Tren ..... the last thing I need is a big metal blade scraping the asphalt right past my window......

I swear LOL..... I layed down at 12:00 midnight..... woke up at 2:00am with a completely soaking wet bed (tren sweat) - layed a towel down and fell back asleep. Got woken up at 3:00 and 4:15 by plows..... 6:00 woke up and the towel was soaked.....

just can't win.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    THAT PISSES ME OFF TO NO END! I know it's not the plow guys fault (my father did it for years) but I'm having enough trouble sleeping on Tren ..... the last thing I need is a big metal blade scraping the asphalt right past my window......

I swear LOL..... I layed down at 12:00 midnight..... woke up at 2:00am with a completely soaking wet bed (pissed my pants) - layed a towel down and fell back asleep. Got woken up at 3:00 and 4:15 by plows..... 6:00 woke up and the towel was soaked.....

just can't win.....

~Haz~
    ull have to wear a nappy mate......

Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny View Post
    ull have to wear a nappy mate......
    LMFAO the funny part is...... the wife wants to know why i'm sweating so much. She hates changing the sheets 3 times a week LOL!

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

just tell her that shes so dam HOT!.....its making you sweat!

just tell her that shes so dam HOT!.....its making you sweat!
    Its funny cuz im puttin on crazy weight..... im vascular as fvck right now.... LOL - how she hasn't put 2 and 2 together is beyond me. The acne has started..... I don't think theres any more signs I can give off that im on aas LOL..... ah well!

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

bet youve told her youve started taking creatine or some other supp tho?

bet youve told her youve started taking creatine or some other supp tho?
    I volunteer no information LOL = If she starts questioning me.... i tell her i'm eating more.... lifting harder..... and if she REALLY gets on my case - I tell her im taking prohormones.

I've also told her steroids can only be injected in the glutes..... so she'll never suspect marks on my quards and delts LOL

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

looks like you have it sorted then....is this your first time on tren ? or have you done this trick before?

looks like you have it sorted then....is this your first time on tren? or have you done this trick before?

Nah.... 3rd or 4th time over the years..... im sneaky

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

most definately mate!....

well im going to make the most of the snow tomorrow.....im going sledging!!......

skeldno is offline Member
    where i am the place has stood still. no shops or anything are open if they are they got nothing!

Energizer stop thread jacking me, if haz wets the bed its his business

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member

now thats snow

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    HERE IT COOOOOMES......... Giant flaaaaakes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information