Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    JinNtonic is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SunHangDo View Post
    This my friends is known as a "mangina". It's a pussified male who has been brought up in feminist culture, and conditioned to believe that what women say they want is ACTUALLY what they want.

But this is not true.

This man will spend his days sucking up to women, kissing their asses, and doing everything that women say they like. And he will get cheated on again, and again, and again. He will have tons of women who are his best friends, and wonder why they only date assholes.

Fun fact about women 1: What they say they want and what they actually go for are completely unrelated.

Fun fact about women 2: Women seek status above all else, even if that status is imaginary. This is why ugly rich men can marry supermodels, and why you can lie about your life to get laid.

Fun fact about women 3: Women always need something to complain about. A woman who isn't complaining is a bored woman. You need to behave in ways that she won't like on purpose. She needs something to talk about with her friends.

Fun fact about women 4: Women aren't fun. That is why they hate things that ARE fun, and will try to pry you away from them. This includes your friends, your hobbies, your favorite TV shows and movies, and anything else which you enjoy. If a woman is interested in something fun, it's because she is feigning interest because of your status.

Fun fact about women 5: Women prefer emotions over logic. In a man's mind, it's logical to treat a girl you like as good as possible. And all women will say that this is what they want. However, this is not how to get women. You need to keep them in a constant state of emotional transition. Never let them be happy too long, never treat them too good, and never compliment them more than you insult them.

Fun fact about women 6: Every woman raised in western culture is worthless. If you're going to date someone, date foreign only. Asian or Spanish specifically. They haven't been raised with false sense of entitlement, and they actually understand why traditional gender roles are important to keeping a family together.

Fun fact about women 7: Every woman you meet will deny that any of these facts are true. They will ALL say, "Well, maybe some women are, but I'M not like that". All of them say this. It's part of their illusion. They know full well what they're like, and they are terrified that their whole lifestyle would fall apart if people ever began to find out.

I could go on and on with this.

You're probably saying, "Well, if you know all this, why aren't you rolling in women?" to which I'd reply, "It's because I know this that I CHOOSE not to be rolling in women." Western women, regardless of how attractive, are filthy, rotten, and evil inside. And it's all hidden behind a mask of makeup and whore clothes. But just because you paint a piece of shit gold doesn't mean it won't make you hurl if you eat it.

That said, I wish I was gay. But I honestly find the thought of that disgusting. I am a hetero man in a world where he is attracted to a creature he hates with a burning passion. It's some sort of sick cosmic joke.
    Post of the year...

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerous dan View Post
    ill sit talking shit, pretending im happy and interested all day if it means im going to get laid....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information