Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Kibble is offline Anabolic Member

Canine and Feline laundering

Basically I need to 'hide' my cat and dog. My mother is living with me for a while, and she has a siamese cat. My wife has a POS yourkshire terrier. They are both small little shits that shit everywhere. The goddamn yorkie pissed in my gym bag last night. I need a way to make these animals run away, without doing anything illegal. Sort of how the mob hides their money... I need to hide my pets. I want to ultimately trade my yorkie for either a bull-mastiff or a rottweiler. How could I 'kindly' dispose of these two animals? I am a dog lover, so I do not want to turn them to the pound... cause in korea.... dogs are kebabs

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week
    Do you have a local chinese restaurant?

Just leave the door open the rest is up to the animals lol... Get rid of those rats and get yourself a nice big dog. Curious as to how many mastiff, rotti, pitbull breeders there actually are?

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKuntry1984 View Post
    Basically I need to 'hide' my cat and dog. My mother is living with me for a while, and she has a siamese cat. My wife has a POS yourkshire terrier. They are both small little shits that shit everywhere. The goddamn yorkie pissed in my gym bag last night. I need a way to make these animals run away, without doing anything illegal. Sort of how the mob hides their money... I need to hide my pets. I want to ultimately trade my yorkie for either a bull-mastiff or a rottweiler. How could I 'kindly' dispose of these two animals? I am a dog lover, so I do not want to turn them to the pound... cause in korea.... dogs are kebabs

Do the right thing, how would u have felt if ur mom also just kept the frontdoor open "hoping" that u would leave when u where a kid????
    So, put an add in the local newspaper etc, find decent home for these animals, they dont need much but some food and attention, people will take them
    Hope this helps

That would be the best way... I hate the yorkie... but I do not want it to get killed. I need to stage this so that my wife knows nothing. I need a scenario

That would be the best way... I hate the yorkie... but I do not want it to get killed. I need to stage this so that my wife knows nothing. I need a scenario
    Ofcourse u hate it.. its not a pit... Still put an add in the newspaper or ask around, and give it a new home, thats it ...

I read that they can live for 12 years. I cannot get a big breed with that yorkie... because I am afraid that if I get a mastiff... it may eat the yorkie. What about that damn foresaken cat?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I would eat them for a preworkout meal.

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    what you need to do is make the cat and dog fight to the DEATH.....then blame the winner for starting this cruel death match....and have it put to sleep.

beatango2008 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny View Post
    what you need to do is make the cat and dog fight to the DEATH.....then blame the winner for starting this cruel death match....and have it put to sleep.
    haha yea that works on cops

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    craigslist
    find someone who will love them
    and dogs are a commitment, so take your time to think if it's really for you
    If the little yorkie is getting on your nerves, what makes you think a bigger dog won't do the same...they can get on tables, fuc up shit quicker, bite people, bigger piss and shit, jump on you, need long walks ect ect
    sry, I'm a dog lover, but just make sure it's something you're in 100%

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Agreed..... find them good homes if you don't want them.

My wife had a dachshund that pissed all over my side of the bed all the time..... one day when she went to work..... I picked the dog up and pissed all over it. Never had a problem with it pissing on my shit again.....

Also, My parents own a yorkie (9lbs) - a boxer (90lbs) - and a pitbull (77lbs) - big dogs can get along quite well with little dogs......

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

BeastIn916 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post

My wife had a dachshund that pissed all over my side of the bed all the time..... one day when she went to work..... I picked the dog up and pissed all over it. Never had a problem with it pissing on my shit again.....

Also, My parents own a yorkie (9lbs) - a boxer (90lbs) - and a pitbull (77lbs) - big dogs can get along quite well with little dogs......

~Haz~
    that literally made me laugh out loud.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastIn916 View Post
    that literally made me laugh out loud.
    LOL yeah man..... I swear it works! I saw it on a dog show once..... You can hit some dogs till they are raw and it doesn't work...... piss on it.... and you own it.....

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    craigslist
    If the little yorkie is getting on your nerves, what makes you think a bigger dog won't do the same...they can get on tables, fuc up shit quicker, bite people, bigger piss and shit, jump on you, need long walks ect ect
    If my yorkie was willing to go for walk I would be happy. When I try to walk him he fights to not walk. The dog is always shaking, and afraid of everything. When a balloon pops in the house... he pisses on the floor. When I put the leash on him he cries. His terds always stick to the hair by his ass. He gets owned by a siamese kitten when they play fight. He barks that high pitched bark all night. And to mention again... he pissed in my gym bag.

I had a husky for a few months. It was getting big. It started to plat too rough with the yorkie so I had to get rid of it. I want a bigger dog that I can take for walks, and play with outside. When the yorkie goes outside and sees a bird, he tucks his tail and runs back inside

Hazard... maybe I should piss in the dogs food bowl. Then he would never go near my gym bag again.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sounds like a good time for a BBQ
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Canine and Feline laundering-561538-bbq-dog-0.jpg  

Hahaha... seriously... if I was going to grill a dog... it would not be some lame ass miniature daschund. I would go for a mastiff or one the blue-nose pitts (no disrespect el diablo). But I would never eat a dog anyway. I am just saying, if you grill a dog, do it right

Hahaha... seriously... if I was going to grill a dog... it would not be some lame ass miniature daschund. I would go for a mastiff or one the blue-nose pitts (no disrespect el diablo). But I would never eat a dog anyway. I am just saying, if you grill a dog, do it right
    But you said it was a little dog you want to get rid of..

OK heres another one for you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Canine and Feline laundering-dog_meat_by_thanh_nguyen-748464.jpg  

I like this....

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    But you said it was a little dog you want to get rid of..

OK heres another one for you.
    Much better. Can get probally around 250g protein off of him

Quote Originally Posted by *El Diablo* View Post
    I like this....

What the hell, I'm not picky, meat is meat/protein...

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I like this....

mmmm ill take a 6'1 200 12% BF male please.

Hazard... maybe I should piss in the dogs food bowl. Then he would never go near my gym bag again.

That wont doit.....

Pick the dog up by the scruff..... bring it to your gym bag or w/e it pisses on next - put it's nose in it. Then walk to the bathtub..... put the dog in..... and piss on it LMAO!

Then give the thing a bath..... ad the job is done. No more pissing.....

Actually.... after I did that.... the dachshund stopped sleeping on the bed and started sleeping under the bed away from me for a while LOLOLOL

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

oh and if you feed your dog on a time schedual (which is better for them) you are supposed to mix or atleast touch the food with your hands. This puts your scent on their food..... they know that YOU are incharge.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Merc. is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post

~Haz~
    HAHAHA.. thats funny...

Merc.

Quick update. Revenge was on my side.

My wife took her terrier to get it neutered. Now the little fvck has no balls. He has to walk around with a cone on his head for two days. He cannot eat. So I took a steak off of the stove and put it in his bowl, only to watch him beg for it, to no avail. He walks like a gay dog that just took a hammer up the ass.

I would not have went for such revenge if the dog did not piss me off like creazy 2 days ago. I have an expensive "Ashley" sectional couch. Microfiber and everything... a few grand. Anyway, it smells like someone busted ass. I rolled over, and there was a giant goddamn terd on the cushion. Half of it got rubbed in with my boot. I tried to punch the little fvcker in the whiskers, but he ran under the couch and hid for a long time.

I am thinking of getting a female terrier for a few days, just to show him that he gave up his chance at losing his virginity.

Also, some more accomplishments from that dog:
    -He pissed in my daughters hair when she was sleeping
    -He ate 4 packs of tuna out of my gym bag
    -He ate my daughters crayons
    -He pissed on my remote control car

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    craigslist
    +1

my dog loves insane long walks.

i was ready for the commitment when i got him, and no regrets..

but if the OP hates the little dog - if he gets the breed he wants, they CAN be problematic...... big dogs with potential aggression.

and, with his current attitude towards the current cat and dog - personally, i dont think he is a caring compassionate pet owner.

sounds like one of those black wannabe white kids, who get a rotti to make themselves a bigger man....

My wife took her terrier to get it neutered. Now the little fvck has no balls. He has to walk around with a cone on his head for two days. He cannot eat. So I took a steak off of the stove and put it in his bowl, only to watch him beg for it, to no avail. He walks like a gay dog that just took a hammer up the ass.

I would not have went for such revenge if the dog did not piss me off like creazy 2 days ago. I have an expensive "Ashley" sectional couch. Microfiber and everything... a few grand. Anyway, it smells like someone busted ass. I rolled over, and there was a giant goddamn terd on the cushion. Half of it got rubbed in with my boot. I tried to punch the little fvcker in the whiskers, but he ran under the couch and hid for a long time.

I am thinking of getting a female terrier for a few days, just to show him that he gave up his chance at losing his virginity.

edit post....

since this was posted after i made mine............ i think i was right in my assumptions.

you sir - and i say this politely, are an a$$hole...sorry if i have broken any forum rules, but...he's obviously a steroid filled animal abuser.

attempting to punch a tiny little dog? wow, you're a big man. does it make you feel strong to abuse a small animal?

i bet MOST of the "accidents" is either

1) you not taking the dog out enough for walks/washroom breaks
    2) not paying enough attention to it, which also ties in with #1...
    3) you dont listen/watch the dog for when he needs to go, as you're too proccupied to sit on the net and complain about it, rather than fix the issue.

i hope someone castrates you, then dangles steak infront of your face. maybe knock you down a peg or 2.

if you treat this pup like this, i can only imagine the neglect the dog you want to get will face.

which in turn, will make it aggressive......

then, when it bites/attacks/mauls a person or child - your ass will be handed to you.

maybe then you'll learn - at the expense of the dog's life, and the damage to another person.

i hope your wife sees how abusive you are, and clues in.
    Last edited by Nicotine; 01-29-2010 at 01:05 AM.

Right on the head bro. A rottweiler so I can be a thug. Even though I clearly stated that I want a mastiff.... one of the most docile dogs alive

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    a dog is only as good as you treat it, pay attention to it, train it.

reguardless of breed.

if you dont think a mastiff has the potential for being aggressive, you need to give your head a shake.

Brother.... a squirrel has the potential to be aggressive. So does a rabbit, so does a mouse.

This yorkie is not mine. It is my wife's. The only time I interact with it is when I pick its shit off of my shoes or carpet. I had a Husky that I loved. I brought it everywhere, and walked it 3 times a day. I had to get rid of him because he was playing too rough with the yorkie

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicotine View Post
    a dog is only as good as you treat it, pay attention to it, train it.

reguardless of breed.

if you dont think a mastiff has the potential for being aggressive, you need to give your head a shake.

What he said.

There are no bad dogs, just bad owners, but some breeds are more prone to "snapping" than others. Its a shame really, cause many a so called "Dog Lover" just like a certain breed of dog which they aquire to boost some faux macho image of themselves.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by Friend View Post
    Do you have a local chinese restaurant?

BJJ
    Do the right thing, how would u have felt if ur mom also just kept the frontdoor open "hoping" that u would leave when u where a kid????
    So, put an add in the local newspaper etc, find decent home for these animals, they dont need much but some food and attention, people will take them
    Hope this helps
    ...x2

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member

Just read this. I think you're a piece of fvcking shit. Does it make you feel fvcking superior having so much control over a little dog? You should be fvcking ashamed of yourself. I hope a 300 pound pyschopath comes along and beats the crap out of you, I mean...he'd be much bigger than you, there's nothing you could do about that. Isn't that the way it works?

Go fvck yourself.

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    What he said.

There are no bad dogs, just bad owners, but some breeds are more prone to "snapping" than others. Its a shame really, cause many a so called "Dog Lover" just like a certain breed of dog which they aquire to boost some faux macho image of themselves.
    ...x2

Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Just read this. I think you're a piece of fvcking shit. Does it make you feel fvcking superior having so much control over a little dog? You should be fvcking ashamed of yourself. I hope a 300 pound pyschopath comes along and beats the crap out of you, I mean...he'd be much bigger than you, there's nothing you could do about that. Isn't that the way it works?

Go fvck yourself.
    Alright I will go fvck myself. It is fun and I am good at it. Have a good day bro

BJJ

It is not only what you have done but also the fact you want so proudly share it on the forum, that should make you feel ashamed.
    You are just a coward.
    Shame on You.

BJJ
    If I was the owner of the forum I would ban people like you right away.
    There is no difference between animals and human beings to me.
    You are also a father.
    Just unbelievable!

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    well its a good job you're not then BJJ......you cant ban people because of how you feel, everyone has different opinions.........

OP seems like you're wife should be getting the shit not the dog......she is the owner of the dog after all.

Yeah he is my wife's dog. Also, the point of this thread was for me to find a humane way to get rid of the dog and cat. The cat is fine now. It stopped clawing the couch, and now he does his own thing. He also stopped moaning all night because I neutered him. The dog on the other hand, I am not a fan. He will not walk with a leash. I take him outside every day, and he does nothing. As soon as I bring him inside he shits on everything. I have had the same house training pad on the floor for 5 days, and it is still unused.

Talkin to a friend at work a few minutes ago, I came up with a conclusion. Obedience school. I will pay for that dog to go there, even though it will be about $900. I never hit the dog, and I never tried to kill it. I speak with expressions, in which hurt feelings I suppose.

So if you are not in love with a poodle then you would be a shitty greyhound owner? I have had 3 dogs, and loved them to death. All three were medium to large breeds. The last one is my favorite. He is living with my grandmother now. I went into the Army and could not keep him. He is a pitbull/chow mix named Koda. Sweetest damn dog in the world, which sleeps with me every day I visit my grandma. So what, I get annoyed by a high-pitched barking terrier every night.

I really don't feel like explaining myself. I came here for suggestions on how to get rid of the animals in a decent way. I do not send them to pounds, because they give lethal injections.

Flagg and BJJ, do me a favor. Since you all want me to get banned and get my ass kicked, refer me to Admin. Take my post up with Admin, Big, Marcus, FireGuy, BG and whoever else. In the meantime, just go ahead and select the option to ignore my posts. Also, I would probally get my ass kicked like you wish Flagg. Because I am one guy that ALWAYS talks my way out of a sticky situation. I will never get into a fist fight, unless I have to protect my family. I can take a hit and walk away. I have done that a few months ago as a matter of fact. And yeah I am a father of two wonderful girls and a soon-to-be son. If you think I am a terrible father because I cannot stand a yorkshire terrier, then more power to you on your soap box to pass judgement.

Just place my username on ignore. I will not play these little arguement games on this webforum because I have my own battles to fight in real life.

Also, the Michael Jackson jokes that I posted yesterday were not serious. Just figured that I would add that before you start calling me a pedophobe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information