bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor

ronnie IS the man!!!!!

how can anyone think that this monster lost? and he is bigger and better from the back!!!! he is totally relax and slouching in this shot and still leads the pack by a mile! he will be mr o until he retires, not because of some plot by joe weider, but because he is just that damn good.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ronnie IS the man!!!!!-bigron_pre.jpg  

pup
    pup is offline New Member
    <----disagrees *respectfully of course*

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    his back his unmatched!! no question, BUT look at your avatar. cutler was aaaay tighter than ronnie. IMO, cutler looked better. doesn't matter though, ronnie won and cutler got DQ'ed

john004 is offline Associate Member
    thats pure dedication, he is huge.. thats unimaginable. Someone can be that big, im curious on what he bench presses, or squats.

in some pics where ronnie is not tensed and jay is, jay of course looks harder, but this is not the case. when seen from the rear, jays glutes are soft and smooth as a babys ass, ronnie has striations. then if you move to the back.... and just being that overpoweringly huge totally detracts from anyone that dares stand next to him.

rocklizard is offline Junior Member

R. Coleman

Someone said that Ronnie was on Jay Leno and was quoted as saying he is "100% natural." Know anything about that quote!?

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    he was quoted saying he was "all natural" but thats just like Clintons quote "i did not have sexual relations" it all depends on his definition of natural my friend.

public relations!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ronnie IS the man!!!!!-ronniewo6go.jpg  

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    He's got bigger boobs than my ex!

D-BolMan is offline New Member
    he is on so much AS i bet I could collect his sweat and make a decent cycle out of it

flexshack is offline Member
    d-bolman, that's f-ing hilarious!! anyway, i want to know how much coleman weighs?? my guess is somewhere in the range of 300-400......................KGs!!! lol. no really, how much? anyone know? thanks.
    flex

oh yeah, and one more thing. i think d-bolman is right. no disrespect but coleman and the other pros should leave some juice for the rest of us!! j/k.
    flex

ronnie is about 315 in the training pic, and i am guessing around 260-65 at this years olympia.

holy crap!! thats sick! he loses that much for the competition?? how long does it take him to lose that weight? it must be alot of water. what bf% was he at for the comp.? thanks
    flex

BUSTINOUT is offline New Member
    Originally posted by bigkev
    in some pics where ronnie is not tensed and jay is, jay of course looks harder, but this is not the case. when seen from the rear, jays glutes are soft and smooth as a babys ass, ronnie has striations. then if you move to the back.... and just being that overpoweringly huge totally detracts from anyone that dares stand next to him.
    From 3rd row, center stage, I would still say Jay was dryer, and harder than Ronnie this year. Jays legs were shreaded compared to Ronnie. This of course is not speaking from pics.

Ronnie definitely had the back and bis though. But he is on borrowed time IMHO

Originally posted by BUSTINOUT

Ronnie definitely had the back and bis though. But he is on borrowed time IMHO
    bustinout, what do you mean "he is on borrowed time?" do you mean he isn't going to be around much longer because of the amount of damage he must be doing to his body? please explain. i am not sure what you mean. thanks.
    flex

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I think he just mis timed his contest prep a week or so. He is still a monster don't count him out. He is getting older and he'll probably retire in a couple years but he is among the elite ever and I believe he will leave on his own terms like the other greats.

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    No disrespest Big Kev, but "shredded glutes" Is not part of the judging criteria, nobody should win a contest because there ass was shredded.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn I keep getting replys to this in my in-box and it says "ronnie is the man". I'm think ya I am. Then I come here and its like Oh yea......Ronnia Coleman..... He is the man and all, but DAMN

Thread Information